www.ordoll.com

E-Cup with Advanced Vagina Design and More

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: E-Cup with Advanced Vagina Design and More

Post by ORdoll »

ttdjderek2 wrote:Does the Rose doll come with the new placement of the vagina and the large breast? Or is the new one only have smaller breast? :?
Yes, we upgraded all our dolls for new placement of the vagina for E-cup and B-cup.
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

majorperv wrote:So the B-cup's new body with E-cup boobs, sounds good to me! I really like the shape and definition of the torso on the B-cup body, it's a little wider and more realistic. Can't wait to see the actual new body pics!
We will try to take pictures for new E-cup with new vagina position, but soon it comes Chinese New Year, almost all our employees will back to their homes for about 20 days of holiday. If anyone do not order within a week, the delivery time will be after March.

Thanks
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

The Chinese get 20 days off for the New Year ... RYSM ?
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

kharmichead

Post by kharmichead »

Wow, that was a jaw dropper. Now that throws a wrench into my next doll decision, that looks like a big improvement.

Reeds22
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Reeds22 »

20 days off for new year is normal in many oriental nations since they dont take any breaks or holidays except this time of year(not to mention the long travel back home).

dollguy13
Former Member

Post by dollguy13 »

nofingers4u wrote:20 days off for new year is normal in many oriental nations since they dont take any breaks or holidays except this time of year(not to mention the long travel back home).
I didn't realize there were no other holiday breaks in China. This is probably unrelated to the thread (sorry) but it is nice they have employee apartments too. Is this common with many companies or just ORdoll I wonder?
Attachments
Employee apartments from ORdolls website
Employee apartments from ORdolls website
20141014022716801680.jpg (157.6 KiB) Viewed 3058 times

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

dollguy13 wrote:
nofingers4u wrote:20 days off for new year is normal in many oriental nations since they dont take any breaks or holidays except this time of year(not to mention the long travel back home).
I didn't realize there were no other holiday breaks in China. This is probably unrelated to the thread (sorry) but it is nice they have employee apartments too. Is this common with many companies or just ORdoll I wonder?
This is very common with many companies in China.

mineraldenial
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by mineraldenial »

The wife and many of her acquaintances always take month long trips to back to their native vietnam during the lunar new year. Lots of businesses shut down and everyone just celebrates and party. Sure beats our usual one nighter on new years eve!

Back on topic, this is really tempting me to make the push already and just buy my first doll. I'm liking that the vagina placement issue is being fixed. Smaller, affordable, humongo gozongas... I'm lovin it! I've already a couple stacks saved away for me to splurge on something. 70" 4ktv.. naw.... down payment on new car...ehhh.... nice big breasted tpe doll.....hmmmm, interesting, lol

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

ORDOLLS , my hats off to you for the new redesign , , it's amazing in all area's , i do think that more work should be done on the external vagina that is placed in the vagina , i think they should offer various vagina's with the inner and outer vagina lips in small , mediaum and larger sizes etc. same with clitorious .
as i have said realism is always good in a doll . other doll companies offer this and it would be nice of ordoll company did .

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

timetraveler1 wrote:ORDOLLS , my hats off to you for the new redesign , , it's amazing in all area's , i do think that more work should be done on the external vagina that is placed in the vagina , i think they should offer various vagina's with the inner and outer vagina lips in small , mediaum and larger sizes etc. same with clitorious .
as i have said realism is always good in a doll . other doll companies offer this and it would be nice of ordoll company did .
Thank you very much for your suggestions, we will consider those on our next doll.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

harvey48 wrote:
von_Shredhead wrote:
harvey48 wrote:
von_Shredhead wrote:
ORdoll wrote:
Tybalt wrote:I can't tell the difference. Can u do side by side comparisons of old and new?
Here is the picture.
41.jpg
WOW!!! That is a major redesign!! Wonderful!! OR 156E (Sara) has just moved to the top of my wish list!!

Mine too Von, make mine the "B" cup. Thou do not know how to give up my Sarah
Both bodies are wonderfully delicious! :thumbs_up:
Give up Sarah??? Noooooooooooooooooooo!! :cry: How could you ever let her go??? She's an angel!!
Cheers!
That is my problem Von, I do not think I could.
Welllllll ... Sarah could always use a friend/buddy to keep her company when you're away at work ... :wink: ... just sayin'! :mrgreen:
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

Just for you information: the earliest delivery time after China New Year holiday is March 2.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

If those apartments come furnished with one of your dolls, I'll fill out my job application tomorrow!
:lol:

Very nice work on the body changes BTW. Looks much more natural now! :thumbs_up:
Just curious, you seem to do this very quickly. Are the dolls digitally designed or do you use manual sculptures?

SevenElevenAlan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SevenElevenAlan »

I like the design, very nice! Does the b cup have the new bendable waist also?

surefire
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by surefire »

realdoll just hit the sweet spot counter balance between man an woman .who is better :lol:

INFORMATIONS