www.ordoll.com

Release of OR's new B+cup 156 body model

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
alex77
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Release of OR's new B+cup 156 body model

Post by alex77 »

While preparing for the next,
54.jpg
54.jpg (222.46 KiB) Viewed 3295 times
With guy on 60deg sitting position, while Sara's head and butts resting on your chest with twisted waist....
55.jpg
55.jpg (196.06 KiB) Viewed 3295 times
these intruders were about to march into the studio

So, I have no choice but to separate these two hot stuffs :cry:

To be continue when they arrived home :whistle: :glou:

End of review :glou:

alex77
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by alex77 »

mandos wrote:Alex, that is superb. You are a Wizard when it comes to giving the manufacturers good advice. I find that I can bend the back of my TPE doll to arch it so it looks better, but this is much nicer. Great job and thanks for keeping us updated about what happens in the TPE world.
Thank you and you are most welcome,

Will do to update when available :D

alex77
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by alex77 »

siliken wrote:Wow fantastic photos Alex thanks for sharing! I wish more mfrs would do more high res comparison shots like this :thumbs_up: I agree, the privates are a big improvement. I would've like to see a tighter ass and thighs, to match the smaller chest. Perhaps you'll do that on the next release :whistle:
My pleasure :)

At this instance, I think this is a perfect figure. To my opinion, anything slimmer might looks more like a malnourished poor lady. But, why not, will continue to hunt for further improvements probably on the next dolls for OR or WM :thumbs_up: I love it and its fun :whistle:

kookaburra

Post by kookaburra »

Hi Alex, thanks for the lovely photos! Is there any chance ORDoll will make these new changes (V & A position and skeleton/back flexibility) on the original big breast Sara?

edit: What head is that on the big 156cm in these photos? She has closed eyes?

harvey48
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by harvey48 »

Only minor disappointment Alex, that this girl was not available BEFORE I ordered big Sarah.

I thought OR might reduce hip size an inch or 2 to help reduce weight, but still looks good.

Now what to do. Can't afford 2 girls and won't give my Sarah away.

Thanks for the side by side Alex

SpaceZero
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by SpaceZero »

That body looks really amazing...Espesially the difference between the v/a...They look more real, or on the right places...I really love this...

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Sotaichou »

whoa. rare to see 1on1 photos like that here. gratzi. :D

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

alex77
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by alex77 »

harvey48 wrote:Only minor disappointment Alex, that this girl was not available BEFORE I ordered big Sarah.

I thought OR might reduce hip size an inch or 2 to help reduce weight, but still looks good.

Now what to do. Can't afford 2 girls and won't give my Sarah away.

Thanks for the side by side Alex
Don't be, harvey, we bought the same lady where we think she was the best at that time. And I think she still is :D

When I tried to cater rooms for this new Sara, I was wondering if I should release her or WM145 Cindia. And without hesitation I choose to let go 145. In my opinion our ladies are far more superior. For your information, Sara is my only sex companion where Cindia's only my companion in AV & studyroom.

Have fun with Sarah :D

mudpaw
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mudpaw »

Alex77 great photos.
It is very interesting you lowered the vagina and anal placement on this doll. Plus you added the bendable waist. This may address some of the complaints regarding sexual function. The new breast size looks good and the overall look of the body looks very natural.
I do have one concern about the new waist design, in other dolls that have waist like this the weight is imbalanced. The dolls weight shifts unexpectedly when having the doll on top because of its flexibility.
Anyway thank you for sharing.

argo1

Post by argo1 »

Almost!
What is the weight now?
Will be great if next doll can have insert for V&A.

nemo
Former Member

Post by nemo »

alex77 wrote: At this instance, I think this is a perfect figure. To my opinion, anything slimmer might looks more like a malnourished poor lady. But, why not, will continue to hunt for further improvements probably on the next dolls for OR or WM :thumbs_up: I love it and its fun :whistle:
I agree - the figure is fantastic! And it is quite light for its height. However, I'd still prefer an even lighter TPE doll, so I'm hoping OR will go a bit further along that road. Every kg counts! If anyone can make a lighter, but not too short (say 140-150cm and 22-24 kg with head) TPE doll it has to be OR.

Love the head with closed eyes! Is it new from OR?

harvey48
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by harvey48 »

argo1 wrote:Almost!
What is the weight now?
Will be great if next doll can have insert for V&A.
According to Joyce 60 lbs with head

argo1

Post by argo1 »

Yeah, will be good if TPE doll can follow DS doll 168 plus super model design and only weight 25kg!
i guest next improvement should be skin tone... IMO, the default color is not a skin color...
The knee of the doll seems still only can blend up to 90 degree.

matrixer
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by matrixer »

Thank you so much for the comparison pictures! Now we can see the changements very good.
The B-cup body looks so good! Immediately my favorite!

euqsbb
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by euqsbb »

good work!

INFORMATIONS