www.funwestdoll.com

Wahoo! She's arrived & she is beautiful! Meet Sarah!

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Wahoo! She's arrived & she is beautiful! Meet Sarah!

Post by timetraveler1 »

haremlover, I SECOND THAT , I to think these are the best latex dolls made , actually as a one pour type i think these are the "ONLY ONES MADE " any more , correct me if i am wrong .
as far as the thickness , i beleive someone has said before that they have removed the head and turned the doll inside out and coated it several times with latex ? what kind i am not sure , but anyway that might be someones best choice for making the doll stronger ( thicker on the latex area ) . just a suggestion .
I always say if a person has the room and doesn't have to deflate and inflate it , just take your time and stuff the doll with fiberfill and add the head back on , it will still be light weight to move around but more solid feeling .

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

Sounds like a good idea timetraveler1.

I think the inner latex coating would really beef up one of these dolls, and she would still be portable. But as you've mentioned, if you have the room, the fibrefill option would probably be much better.

Speaking from personal experience, I notice a big difference between my Candy 18 vs my Agent 69. Since the Candy 18 has movable limbs, as opposed to a stiff standing attention doll, that really does make a big difference in realism.

I'd like to get a Domax Poupee someday and stuff her. But I would really like to somehow incorporate an insert option, as well as a removable head option. I think that the Poupee is pretty as is, but there are prettier faces out there, and the more options the better.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

i do seem to remember though someone making a frame in a doll skin like this and stuffing fiberfill and also placeing silicone or latex , maybe latex nipples and arolas over the original nipples on the doll . :D and or otherwise someone could probably buy the latex skin (paintable tan etc. color 16 oz ? ) on ebay and paint arola's and the nipple with it creating more of a latex nipple , adding more coats as it dried . ) just a thought . :D

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

solarix , a choice 4,000 for more realism , or 500.00? for a nice doll that can be stuffed , looks nice , nice face etc. plus 3,500 in the bank for savings , whatever . even to buy a second latex doll for fun or if the first ever tore up later on , still leaving 3,000 in the bank . or even to buy a used tpe doll. the french poupee dolls are very nice looking and a better alternative to cheaper plastic blow up dolls in my opinion . :D

solarix
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by solarix »

timetraveler1 wrote:solarix , a choice 4,000 for more realism , or 500.00? for a nice doll that can be stuffed , looks nice , nice face etc. plus 3,500 in the bank for savings , whatever . even to buy a second latex doll for fun or if the first ever tore up later on , still leaving 3,000 in the bank . or even to buy a used tpe doll. the french poupee dolls are very nice looking and a better alternative to cheaper plastic blow up dolls in my opinion . :D
Yeah, I recently bought a Candy18 oops doll and was not very satisfied with my purchase as I did not do the proper research. I'm now in the market for a new companion as my TeddyBabe Deluxe isn't as satisfying sexually as I'd hoped. I'm slightly intimidated by the international shipping of this french beauty though.

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Jerry »

Looks like they went back to the latex body... I have one, but she is a bit pink because I think the body is actually neoprene. She absolutely will outlast me... this one appears to be the original French Madame mold. That's good and bad....

:cry: Bad - This is real latex, don't use your mouth to inflate at it can introduce harmful bacteria, etc. Also don't leave her out in the bright sun as that will cause the latex to break down. And do not use any lubricant with oils. (Use Astroglide.)

:D Good - The vagina is laid out nicely... easy access, some doll designers just don't have a clue... this one does.

My original doll broke down... the latex started to get gummy, then eventually I could no longer repair her.

Take good care of her!
Jerry
Use http://www.xe.com/ucc/ to calculate prices.

I never met a latex inflatable I didn't like...
Buy at the Doll Forum Toy Store... Give a doll a home!

INFORMATIONS