realsexdoll.com

Welcome to TDF!

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Re: Welcome to TDF!

Post by Studio »

Optimum50 wrote:Im new in TDF, i looking for some informations for my futur 1st doll :)
Welcome, hope you are finding all the info you need.
Trpotato wrote: I finally opened up to my SO about wanting a doll and she is all for it!
Lucky man! Enjoy shopping - and then maybe all three of you can have some fun.

Bianca man
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Bianca man »

Hello, I am Bianca man. First time doll owner. Looking forward to learning all I can about my doll. Thanks for allowing me to join your forum.

Trpotato
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Trpotato »

Trpotato wrote: I finally opened up to my SO about wanting a doll and she is all for it!
Lucky man! Enjoy shopping - and then maybe all three of you can have some fun.

Thank you! She was hesitant at first thinking I was talking about cheap blow up dolls, but when I showed her some on wm her tune changed pretty quick!
Last edited by bigchilli on Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed quote tags

Bianca man
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Bianca man »

About to embarked on a new challenge and learning experience. Bianca is my first doll, lovely and beautiful. I could not have asked for a better-looking Doll. But with her being my first doll I was naive and was without really understanding how it all worked. Then after problems started showing up that I may have seen if I had known from the time I took her out of the box things may have been better, No company support. So I am having to learn How to fix her feet and a arm and hand that are not right. Thanks to many videos and step by step instructions from other doll makers I just may have this. Wish me luck.

Bianca man
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Bianca man »

Well going for my third post as Newbie. About to change some eyelashes and as well as try to pierce Bianca's ears. I am waiting on some stuff in the mail to finish her repairs. Still trying to find my way around the site.

Bianca man
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Bianca man »

Wow It has been a great day to be working on Bianca. Learning how to put on Eyelashes and eyebrows. next, piercing her ears.

Bianca man
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Bianca man »

Well here i am again in no man's land with Bianca's make up. can't wait to be able to talk with some of you about the problems I have been having.

Bianca man
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Bianca man »

Hi. BIANCA MAN here. I am out of Newbieville and just want to make friends. I have had BIANCA about three months and have had some problems already (most of my doing). trying to find out about a few things about replacing her feet. The outside, her skeleton is fine but somehow the bottom of her feet are now a mess. Know any videos I may be able to watch that could help me out?

statlersteve2

Post by statlersteve2 »

Hello ALL,
Thanks for kicking things off Lemm!
I'm also a "newb" here and to the Doll world as well. I got my first one a year ago and recently ordered my second Doll from AINI TECH.
I also enjoy music. I play the drums and recently got into singing also (Karaoke). My other passions are old muscle cars, Corvettes being my lifetime FAVORITE, and riding motorcycles which I try to do year round. I've loved Harleys since I was young as well. lol
I'm hoping to meet some great people here and also gain some knowledge of the Doll World you can't get from an advertisement or company website!

Thanks for Having Me,
Steve

Missy44

Post by Missy44 »

Hello, this is Missy Jean here and I am new to this and awaiting the arrival of my first doll. She will be a bit taller than I am and a bit more busty, hopefully some of my clothes will fit her. Her waist will definitely be smaller than mine lol....
I am looking forward to having someone here at home to come home to after work.

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

I have realized I have been on this Forum for almost a Decade and never formally introduced myself when I started all those years ago...well here it goes, I am now a retiree, wasn't when I started on this Forum, have been Single all my life, not saying I did not have some lengthy relationships, and have been grateful to have discovered these TPE & Silicone Dolls along with this Forum, both have been a great help, in more ways than I want to describe. Well there you have it my long overdue intro.

Missy44

Post by Missy44 »

Hi Missy Jean again and still looking forward to my future roomy. She will be about 5'7" and I am only 5' 3" so that will be fun and she will be a bit bustier than I am and I am a full D cup so hopefully she can wear many of the clothes that i already wear. I am still undecided in a name for her......... the dog I currently have I knew what to name him as soon as I saw him so I think it will be much the same for her.

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollfriend »

Bianca man wrote: I have had BIANCA about three months and have had some problems already (most of my doing). trying to find out about a few things about replacing her feet. The outside, her skeleton is fine but somehow the bottom of her feet are now a mess. Know any videos I may be able to watch that could help me out?
Welcome Binaca Man...This is a fairly common occurrence in this hobby, and there are tons of repair videos on this site, you can use the search window at the top right for repair threads, or just peruse the maintenance and repair section, also describing whether your doll is TPE or Silicone along with some pics could bring better help.

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollfriend »

Welcome Missy. What kind of doll are you getting, the waiting for your doll to arrive part can be tough.

Missy44

Post by Missy44 »

Dollfriend wrote:Welcome Missy. What kind of doll are you getting, the waiting for your doll to arrive part can be tough.
She is a TPE doll and I got her with short black hair and green eyes (I have a thing for green eyes). I am learning so much and have so much to learn.... The waiting for her to get here is probably the hardest part lol. I am curious to see how my dog reacts to her being here with us.

INFORMATIONS