www.beautiful-dolls.com

Quick question about BD

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
gottabeme
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Quick question about BD

Post by gottabeme »

Hi everyone. Brand new to the world of dolls here, and I was thinking of ordering one of the plush ones from BD for a starter to see how I like actually having one before investing in one of the high dollar silicone models. My question is around shipping methods used by BD, how discreet are they? I live in a townhouse and I have extremely nosey neighbors who are more likely to be home than I will be when the UPS truck shows up. I'm assuming (hoping actually) that if I'm at work when they show up that they'll just leave it on my doorstep but I'd need to make sure the packaging is nondescript before I'd feel comfortable with that. I'm considering he larger of the two plush dolls they offer so if anyone's ordered the same thing and can provide some insight as to what to expect packaging wise that would be great!!!

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: Quick question about BD

Post by beautifuldolls »

gottabeme wrote:Hi everyone. Brand new to the world of dolls here, and I was thinking of ordering one of the plush ones from BD for a starter to see how I like actually having one before investing in one of the high dollar silicone models. My question is around shipping methods used by BD, how discreet are they? I live in a townhouse and I have extremely nosey neighbors who are more likely to be home than I will be when the UPS truck shows up. I'm assuming (hoping actually) that if I'm at work when they show up that they'll just leave it on my doorstep but I'd need to make sure the packaging is nondescript before I'd feel comfortable with that. I'm considering he larger of the two plush dolls they offer so if anyone's ordered the same thing and can provide some insight as to what to expect packaging wise that would be great!!!
Hi!

There are no marks on package that will indicate that inside there is a sex doll. The package will look completely innocent... Especialy because of the shape of the package. You have nothing to worry about.

Regards,
Mick
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

INFORMATIONS