realsexdoll.com

New Member! Hey guys! I have questions.

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

James24

New Member! Hey guys! I have questions.

Post by James24 »

I just made an account tonight. Ive had interest in dolls since I turned 17 and began looking forward to buying my own. Im 22 now and have begun to save up for a good one. Im looking to spend anywhere from 400-600 on a doll and would love to get a solid doll. What brands/types of dolls could I get? Thanks! ps Ive been stalling this forum for a year or so now I appreciate all the info you guys have compiled!

Nyarlat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: New Member! Hey guys! I have questions.

Post by Nyarlat »

Hello James, and welcome to the forum!

Hmm, for that price range you're not left with too many options. There are TeddyBabes in the standard size and the Anime fabric doll in the 126cm size as sold by 1AM and BeautifulDolls.

If you watch the buy&sell section of this forum you may be able to pick up a good deal, but keep in mind there may be some damage or other issues for that little a price.

Finding a full-sized doll for under $1000 is difficult and takes a lot of patience. But please, whatever you do do not be fooled by the "deals" on sites like allieexpress or dhgate. These places lure you in with pictures of an expensive doll for a cheap price, then either send you a cheap quality inflatable, or nothing at all.

Best advice would be to browse the makers listed here, do research and ask questions. Keep saving while you're doing all this and making a decision and by the time you've made up your mind you may be surprised at how much you've saved. Don't just buy a doll because you can and want one right away, take your time and think it out so you get the right doll for you. :)

brigittes hubbie
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi James, welcome to the forum. You´ll find the doll you are looking for,
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Fenrisulfr
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fenrisulfr »

Nyarlat wrote:Hello James, and welcome to the forum!

Hmm, for that price range you're not left with too many options. There are TeddyBabes in the standard size and the Anime fabric doll in the 126cm size as sold by 1AM and BeautifulDolls.

If you watch the buy&sell section of this forum you may be able to pick up a good deal, but keep in mind there may be some damage or other issues for that little a price.

Finding a full-sized doll for under $1000 is difficult and takes a lot of patience. But please, whatever you do do not be fooled by the "deals" on sites like allieexpress or dhgate. These places lure you in with pictures of an expensive doll for a cheap price, then either send you a cheap quality inflatable, or nothing at all.

Best advice would be to browse the makers listed here, do research and ask questions. Keep saving while you're doing all this and making a decision and by the time you've made up your mind you may be surprised at how much you've saved. Don't just buy a doll because you can and want one right away, take your time and think it out so you get the right doll for you. :)
As said, just avoid the scams and don't go for the first doll offered unless it's right (learned that myself but it wasn't painful, just a learning curve). If in doubt just ask folks you trust for advice, if you ask on Open Forum some jockey could step in and steal.
"I don't have dirty thoughts.............I have unapologetically normal thoughts which happen to be intensely erotic."

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

Welcome!

A doll will keep you contented so that you're not misled by the wrong woman too soon in your life . . . so coming here is a good choice.

If you're in the US there is in the For Sale section "Black Dahlia" for not a lot above your budget and is a real solid doll and is a real charmer and competes with dolls in all price ranges. She's worth looking at.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Lemminkainen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Lemminkainen »

Welcome to TDF James24.
It would be good for you to take a look at the sales forum and go to each of the manufacturer sites to get a realistic comparison on prices, new and previously-loved.
The only way for you to know if this is right for you is for you to try it out. Good luck, and I hope you find what you looking for. :glou:

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

You are going to have to save up to $1500 for anything great. Check out Candy18, their dolls are within your range at $600

INFORMATIONS