www.ordoll.com

Beautiful Nordic girl - Marian

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
alex77
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Beautiful Nordic girl - Marian

Post by alex77 »

Obin wrote:Thank you. That means that the hollow breasts have enough material and weight to bounce and jiggle, I assume.
Obin
Sort of, it does jiggle but I won't say bounce :lol: I might try to inject liquid for trial. :)

alex77
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by alex77 »

mandos wrote:Great looking doll, ORdoll and Alex. She doesn't look very nordic (I'm nordic) but from a Disney perspective I suppose she does, lol. However, she is beautiful, and you did an excellent job on the make-up and I can understand why the doll makers ask for your advice. You have great taste :)
mandos
Thanks! I love to explore to find out more of them. I believe best way to do is to try out diff makeup and wig.

About makeup, these are most of my cosmetics :whistle:
Makeup.jpg
Makeup.jpg (610.07 KiB) Viewed 2325 times

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Yes Alex Liquid is what I was thinking as well but Do not have the doll yet to try it on. Or Some type of Gel that mixes well with Tpe. Why not just make a solid doll with solid breast with breast size options. I would believe 34c would not be to much weight. What would be the weight of liquid verses TPE solid breast 34c. To bad a mold can not be configure into 2 pieces for breast sizes so there would be 2 sizes to pic from on the same body. Or could it be? Your dolls body is an outstanding piece and would sell like HOT CAKES with solid breast size options. I am seriously think of purchasing an OR DOLL with the Hollow breast just to have her beauty and if the breast are as soft as you say then She will be the hottest seller yet in Tpe. That Body is amazing. Think I keep saying that loll..
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

Thndrrbolt
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thndrrbolt »

Alex,
Thanks for the detailed instructions!
We habitual "tinkerers" now have one less wheel to reinvent!
T'Bolt

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

alex, maybe you gonna hate me for this...but I actually think that head looks sorta masculine... :roll:

- On the other hand; during the Viking era, the faces of the Nordic women looked more masculine while the faces of the men looked more feminine. :wink:
(Discovered on excavation sites and old funeral remains.)

But I really wish there could be a head made with a nice Northern appearance.
Like these ones, they look young I know, I know, one or two are photo models as well, but they look Nordic! :razz:

But I doubt that will ever happen unless the Asian doll manufacturers either consults a Scandinavian sculptor or invests in a 3D scanner and a 3D printer...
Attachments
toe8l.jpg
toe8l.jpg (39.21 KiB) Viewed 2299 times
HJS_110624_3510.jpg
HJS_110624_3510.jpg (239.88 KiB) Viewed 2299 times
290e681cdbbc0d624b80141099c3f345.jpg
290e681cdbbc0d624b80141099c3f345.jpg (13.33 KiB) Viewed 2299 times
2yv2dl2.jpg
2yv2dl2.jpg (13.87 KiB) Viewed 2299 times
XrhI6.jpg
XrhI6.jpg (31.52 KiB) Viewed 2299 times
white-nordic-woman.jpg
white-nordic-woman.jpg (15 KiB) Viewed 2299 times

Click to go to my Doll Album

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Very very beautiful!

And your air breast injection is interesting too! I heard of another manufacturer using air injection but felt that perhaps ultra soft silicone might be more realistic?

Best wishes

Harem

redon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by redon »

Simply stunning :O who is manufacturer?

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

redon wrote:Simply stunning :O who is manufacturer?
ORdoll

Joyce
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

Hostage
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hostage »

Fantastic makeup job Alex77!

I wish I could fly you here to touch up Sheeana!
"Slide and let the silicone embrace you as you fall.." ~ Phish, Sand

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14636

dollguy13
Former Member

Post by dollguy13 »

sture wrote:alex, maybe you gonna hate me for this...but I actually think that head looks sorta masculine... :roll:

- On the other hand; during the Viking era, the faces of the Nordic women looked more masculine while the faces of the men looked more feminine. :wink:

Like these ones, they look young I know, I know, one or two are photo models as well, but they look Nordic! :razz:

But I doubt that will ever happen unless the Asian doll manufacturers either consults a Scandinavian sculptor or invests in a 3D scanner and a 3D printer...

I agree, while I think Asian women have a beauty of there own; it would be nice if they would market a face to the northern Euopean and western nations.

In fact it would do so well because few if any Asian manufactures have ventured to do so which is why Realdoll and PIB's still have so much market share in the United States

Asterix

Post by Asterix »

Hello !

Maybe is just me that do not understand but I will be very pleased if anyone could sort out the hollow breast questions for me.

Manufactor wrote:
The hollow breast has only 1/3 of space is hollow. The air needed is very small amount. Without air, the breast hand feels just a little bit soft. You can not tell the different from your eye(no change of the breast shape). The first picture is hollow breast with air injected. The second picture is solid breast. Hope those picture answer your question.

1. You can not see any difference in size ( then the purpose of the hollow breast is not the size ?)
2. The breast is to soft without air ??? (I like it soft or)
3. When you buy the doll is the breast air filled or not ?

/Asterix

Thndrrbolt
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thndrrbolt »

alex77 wrote:
staycool64 wrote:That Butt is irresistible and will order one in the next day or so after my questions are answered on another post. Her curves are amazing. I know she has hollow breast and you can inject with air but what I would like to know is how large can you go safely. Can you show a picture with air injected into the breast please. I know Alex has done this recently and would like it if he could share this with us.
staycool64,

Late for work after some replies. But I wanted to ease your mind putting this pic. Cindia (centre) was injected days ago. I think I had overdone it, looks too big & weird with her small body :lol: It's huge but yet, still as soft. Safely range? god knows! presently no alarm at all.

As you know, from spec, she was supposed to be same size as Sara. All ladies are braless
P1016348.JPG
Alex,
The inflated doll doesn't look at all weird to those of us who prefer them that way!
Are the faces of the dolls on the right and left available for the doll in the center?
If so, how are they identified?
T'Bolt

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

Nurseguy13 wrote:
sture wrote:alex, maybe you gonna hate me for this...but I actually think that head looks sorta masculine... :roll:

I agree, while I think Asian women have a beauty of there own; it would be nice if they would market a face to the northern Euopean and western nations.

In fact it would do so well because few if any Asian manufactures have ventured to do so which is why Realdoll and PIB's still have so much market share in the United States
Yep, that sounds accurate. Seems to me they ignore a rather big market here...

Click to go to my Doll Album

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Yes it would be nice to have specifics like how much air and more photo's please because the pictures you sent do look the same. Side angle and front shots together not separate. This is why I have not jumped all over your product. I want to believe me because this dolls body is the sexiest I personally have seen so far. Even pictures of your skeleton is very important. It's ok that your website is not finished yet but it would be nice especially that your offering to sell now is show specific's please so we can see. I would love to make my decision now but still questions un answered and pictures.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

Asterix

Post by Asterix »

What is the purpose of the hollow breast ?
Is it to get a softer feeling or is it to be able to adjust the size ?
Or is it both ??????

INFORMATIONS