sexyrealsexdolls.com

Make up tips

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed TPE or TPR Dolls
lsmithiii

Make up tips

Post by lsmithiii »

Hi all,
Finding makeup that works well with these dolls can be a bit of a challenge. There are some great makeup tips out there. The problem is they are often buried in an other topic. I saw a post by Alexx77 http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... &start=165 were he mentioned retouching a dolls nipples with blush. He stated that he didn't have trouble with smearing or transfer. I didn't have any blush on had but had some eye shadow so decided to experiment with using it for lipstick. I tried it out on a sample piece of TPE I had and it stayed put. So I tried it on her lips and It looks great. It is my hope that we can get this topic stickied and that Alex77 and others with make up skills will contribute. I wasn't sure where to put this so it would be easily seen by those who may benefit. I decided to put it here since I am working on a WM head.

So my specific tip is to use eyeshadow for lipstick. The type I had on hand and used is cheap from ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/370868572943?_t ... EBIDX%3AIT

I first tested it on a piece of sample TPE I had. I was please with the results so then did her lips. Image. That first picture was done a few days ago. The lips still look great and I haven't had any issues with them. Here is a photo from tonight Image.
Its important to note with the eyeshadow that cleanup is difficult. I haven't tried to clean off her lips other than to edge them up some but I have cleaned the test material. It required a very vigorous scrubbing. More vigorous than I would feel comfortable applying to her lips. For this reason I recommend that you be sure of the color, and test before final application, as it is semi permanent.

I have heard that others such as Tomoe have gotten similar results with blush.

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Make up tips

Post by dragonfly8878 »

Thanks for starting this thread. :thumbs_up: I'm looking forward to hearing more tips from you, alex77, tomoe and others who've been experimenting with eyeshadow, blush, lipstick and lipgloss on TPE.
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." ~Willy Wonka

MickeyM
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MickeyM »

Good tip, lsmithiii !! That would never have occurred to me. It seems that the blush is doing the job much better than lipstick. :thumbs_up:
I read somewhere on TDF that lip gloss is a no-no....and not sure if that was for only silicone or TPE or both, though.
I too would love to see an ongoing Makeup thread, as I know for myself I will need all of the tips/instructions that I can get......and I'd bet I'm not the only one! After I got through trying to make-up my gal, she'd wind up looking like a 2 yr old that got into mommies make-up drawer. :thumbs_down:
BTW, she is one pretty lass! Good choice on getting such a lovely gal. :angel:
dragonfly8878 wrote:Thanks for starting this thread. :thumbs_up: I'm looking forward to hearing more tips from you, alex77, tomoe and others who've been experimenting with eyeshadow, blush, lipstick and lipgloss on TPE.
^^^Ditto. Yes, Thank You for starting this thread.

alex77
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by alex77 »

MickeyM wrote:Good tip, lsmithiii !! That would never have occurred to me. It seems that the blush is doing the job much better than lipstick. :thumbs_up:
I read somewhere on TDF that lip gloss is a no-no....and not sure if that was for only silicone or TPE or both, though.
I too would love to see an ongoing Makeup thread, as I know for myself I will need all of the tips/instructions that I can get......and I'd bet I'm not the only one! After I got through trying to make-up my gal, she'd wind up looking like a 2 yr old that got into mommies make-up drawer. :thumbs_down:
BTW, she is one pretty lass! Good choice on getting such a lovely gal. :angel:
dragonfly8878 wrote:Thanks for starting this thread. :thumbs_up: I'm looking forward to hearing more tips from you, alex77, tomoe and others who've been experimenting with eyeshadow, blush, lipstick and lipgloss on TPE.
^^^Ditto. Yes, Thank You for starting this thread.
To me, lip gloss is a must item. Most of my girls photos applied with it and it sure looks great. Tips is... not too much, lightly brush over her lips will provide wonderful shine, or else will drip in drop. Gloss will not stay like blusher, so, beware to stain on cloths

Besides for photography, I love to have it on for intimate play. Sexy looking and good taste for kisses. After play with kisses and kisses, some will smear around her mouth. Simply clean off with makeup remover. Drip remover over your finger tip and rub lightly over smeared surface. You will notice remover liquid colored with gloss, wipe off lightly with tissue and repeating till its clean.

alex77
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by alex77 »

Transfer from my thread

How to re-color nipples

Applying 3 different colors of blusher. Starting with the lightest color to overall areola and nipples, then deeper color for inner ring and finally lightly brush nipples with the deepest color. I would say its trial and error. If you are not satisfied, can always clean off with makeup remover, powdered and simply redo

Nipples color faded (before)
P1090755.JPG
P1090755.JPG (163.04 KiB) Viewed 9512 times
3 colors of the right to obtained the below result. Chosen 2nd from top right and 2 of bottom right colors.
blusher.jpg
blusher.jpg (110.78 KiB) Viewed 9512 times
Recolored nipples (After)
P1311724.JPG
P1311724.JPG (144.18 KiB) Viewed 9512 times
P1311726.JPG
P1311726.JPG (163.16 KiB) Viewed 9512 times
These colors will fade after rounds of bath but once you know the tactics, its fun!

You may color labia too!

oneatatime
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oneatatime »

I've used similar pallets, and a couple of small artist brushes. Many can be found at your local discount stores

it works great, but I do use flavored lip gloss for fun

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

alex77 wrote:
P1090755.JPG
P1090755.JPG (48.18 KiB) Viewed 9481 times
Is that not the most kissable mouth? Wow. :!:
P1311726.JPG
P1311726.JPG (34.36 KiB) Viewed 9481 times
And I really love how those breast turn out. :thumbs_up:

You're a magician with make-up, alex77. :!: :!:
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." ~Willy Wonka

ewood
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ewood »

Very nice.

I don't use real makeup for my doll. The lips are colored with a lipliner, the color stays on longer and you can not wipe it on places you do not want to have it, it stays were it should be. It is easy to remove with stain removers for pens that you use for your laundry. For textures and more contrast a use a normal (but soft) pencil. In my dolls thread you can see what i did (like abs).

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

This is excellent info . thanks for posting it, I actually copied the info. to save for future reference !! :D

LOL this actually reminds me of an old hustler cartoon two women in a bathroom and one has her leg hiked up high and is putting stuff on her vagina , the other woman is staring and the woman with a tube on her vagina says " what's the matter haven't yah ever heard of lip gloss lol! 8O :haha4: :wink:

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

If I may chime in, Ismithiii's doll face make-up job is superb.

lsmithiii

Post by lsmithiii »

Begog wrote:If I may chime in, Ismithiii's doll face make-up job is superb.
Thanks. All I did is the lips the rest is how she came from the factory.

Thanks to all that have contributed. We are all kind of feeling out this new TPE material so its good to share what works and what doesn't work. Now if we can only get this stickied.

If you have come across any other useful TPE make up tips in other post please either copy here or post a link.

samfaster2413
Ex-Member

Post by samfaster2413 »

Very good makeup artist alex77 !

I wish i could be that good.

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

I use liquid eyeliner on Dee (silicon). When I used it on MaDee (TPE) it made a mess making her look kind of like Alice Cooper. I found dipping a cotton tip in canola oil cleaned in off immediately. You can even neaten up the edges. It seems to work on all make up. Pour a small amount of canola oil on a tissue or cotton ball and you can clean larger areas, even general dirt

PlasticArtist

Post by PlasticArtist »

Posting so I can find it again later.
thanks for this topic

DominoAmore
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DominoAmore »

Hello,I am a female professional makeup artist! I would be happy to answer any questions you have about application,brands and techniques.I have done makeup on a few dolls,silicone and TPE and found that brands like L.A. colors,two faced,and coastal scents work best for dolls.They have great color pigment and don't seem to stain or damage. I have found that makeup removal can be easy with makeup remover wipes,they can be found at any drug store and a few gentle swipes and it removes all makeup even waterproof eyeliner.Hope I can be of some help here!

INFORMATIONS