www.beautiful-dolls.com

Who doesn't enjoy a nice piece of Candy?

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
passionplay

Re: Who doesn't enjoy a nice piece of Candy?

Post by passionplay »

Tibalt wrote:Why cant they make the same body but taller?
I agree. That would be nice.

Bleakerbird
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Bleakerbird »

Szalinski wrote:
Bleakerbird wrote: :twisted: Yes, I do. That's why I got me a Virgin Rose doll. :twisted:
Lol. Good god! I am clearly far too new to this stuff to have my desensitisation defenses up. :P Have you checked out the Dominique/Betty video over at 1am? I think you may fall in love. :)

Bleakerbird
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Bleakerbird »

Rise, ancient thread! Rise!

Sorry for the bump but the need for glue and talk of a new 100cm TPE doll got me to log on. I found a PM asking if Candy was still doing well and figured I might as well update the thread.

Candy continues to be fantastic. The only issue I've run into is that her vagina tears open on occasion but that is a very easy fix with Sil-Poxy. I got worried the first time but the Sil-Poxy cures quickly and leaves very little "scar" silicone. Beyond that, she has been excellent. Her wire skeleton is still holding up, she is showing no signs of degradation, and she is still fun. I remain a happy owner. :)

Protip: Fairy wings can be found on amazon for next to nothing. They also sell angel wings (which I believe cost a bit more). Both make excellent additions. :)

lisabt3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by lisabt3 »

Candy is certainly not sugar free, she is Sooooo Sweet.

lisabt3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by lisabt3 »

Candy is certainly not sugar free, she is Sooooo Sweet.

Resonator

Post by Resonator »

Super cute little dolly. And nice tits, too.

INFORMATIONS