betterlovedoll.com

Model Shots

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Masai
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Model Shots

Post by Masai »

Like "Blue Boy" said in the classic John Wayne Western "The Undefeated"...."I want her"...

Tatiana Ali that is!! This female is gorgeous to me :whistle: :razz: :lying: Here is my Alitash Gina Lulabrigeda as......

Actress and singer - Tatiana Ali. 8) :D :razz:
Attachments
1. Tatiana Ali.jpg
1. Tatiana Ali.jpg (67.86 KiB) Viewed 2340 times
2. Alitash as Tatiana Ali.jpg
2. Alitash as Tatiana Ali.jpg (1.34 MiB) Viewed 2340 times
"There is nothing so precious or delicious in the whole of the tender sex as a beautiful female derriere." Gilles Neret, a French Art Historian and Publisher.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Masai wrote:Like "Blue Boy" said in the classic John Wayne Western "The Undefeated"...."I want her"...

Tatiana Ali that is!! This female is gorgeous to me :whistle: :razz: :lying: Here is my Alitash Gina Lulabrigeda as......

Actress and singer - Tatiana Ali. 8) :D :razz:
Good one Masai. :thumbs_up:
You've captured her very well indeed, excellent. Glad to see some more contributions to this thread. :D

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Mr_Fix_it wrote:Damn djcdoll, You are really doing a great job with these! It's quite entertaining to see Tiffany doing all these impressions! :thumbs_up:
djcdoll wrote:3) Candice seems to be in front of very bright lighting.
It looks more like a softened light with a diffuse modifier, like a double diffused soft-box or diffused beauty dish. In any case you are right, that light is probably very powerful! Keep up these great impressions, they are very cool! 8) :thumbs_up:
:glou:
Thanks Mr_Fix_it. :thumbs_up:
We like doing them and it's interesting to see how different Tiffany looks each time. :D
Some of them are better than others, but is shows how versatile our girls are.

Also, many thanks for the extra information on the professional lighting equipment they may have used in the original images. :thumbs_up:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Here we go with another Hollywood makeover for Tiffany as she tries to mimic a photo of the beautiful actress Emma Stone.

The main problem with this attempt was getting Tiffany to close her mouth. :lol:
I couldn't get Tiffany to smile without resorting to a third party program like FaceApp.

Also the only red wig we had was copper red with a centre parting. I couldn't do much about the colour.
We had to play around with the wig a bit to try and get it to look as near as possible to Emma's hair.

Anyway here is Tiffany as Emma Stone. :D
Attachments
Tiff_Emma.jpg
Tiff_Emma.jpg (236.52 KiB) Viewed 2269 times

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Over the Horizon turn left and about half way up the hill

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

djcdoll wrote:Here we go with another Hollywood makeover for Tiffany as she tries to mimic a photo of the beautiful actress Emma Stone.

The main problem with this attempt was getting Tiffany to close her mouth. :lol:
I couldn't get Tiffany to smile without resorting to a third party program like FaceApp.

Also the only red wig we had was copper red with a centre parting. I couldn't do much about the colour.
We had to play around with the wig a bit to try and get it to look as near as possible to Emma's hair.

Wow...nice, Just doing Tiffany's hair looks like a huge job let alone all the rest of the work involved. Awesome djcdoll! :thumbs_up:
I agree that FaceApp might have been an asset with this one but otherwise it's great!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Mr_Fix_it wrote:
djcdoll wrote:Here we go with another Hollywood makeover for Tiffany as she tries to mimic a photo of the beautiful actress Emma Stone.

Wow...nice, Just doing Tiffany's hair looks like a huge job let alone all the rest of the work involved. Awesome djcdoll! :thumbs_up:
I agree that FaceApp might have been an asset with this one but otherwise it's great!
Thanks for your great feedback Mr_Fix_it, it's always appreciated. :thumbs_up:

Yes, I agree that FaceApp would have worked on this one. I wanted to try and try to keep away from using 3rd party Apps as much as I could.
Emma Stone was a tricky subject as there are very few good photos of her online with her mouth slightly open.
In her photos she usually has her trademark "closed mouth smile with dimples", like in the photo I chose. Ha ha :lol:

It's great fun doing these though. I like the way Tiffany looks so different each time we do one. :D

Masai
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Masai »

Wow, really nice job djcdoll, You have her pose spot on and great job on her mouth. Also the color you achieved is beautiful on her and you have the same background....sweet. :thumbs_up: :D I want my next one to be one of my girls posing as
Lark Voorhies but I'm not sure I can pull it off because I need a short hair wig and I don't have one yet :whistle: We'll see.
"There is nothing so precious or delicious in the whole of the tender sex as a beautiful female derriere." Gilles Neret, a French Art Historian and Publisher.

Silimaniac
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Silimaniac »

I really love this concept, the recreations are astounding.

Lovely_Luciana
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Lovely_Luciana »

djcdoll wrote:I thought I'd have another go at a "Model Shot" again.

As I'm a big fan of the Bladerunner movies I thought I'd make an attempt at one of the stunning scenes from Bladerunner 2049.
This is the famous big hologram scene. It features the character called Joi (Ana De Armas) who's the big hologram, as she talks to officer K (Ryan Gosling).

So here's my Tiffany as Ana De Armas as Joi. :D

EDIT - I've added a bit more info on Tiffany's thread showing how it was done.

Haha nice Blade Runner edit :2gunfire: :robot:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Lovely_Luciana wrote:
djcdoll wrote:I thought I'd have another go at a "Model Shot" again.

As I'm a big fan of the Bladerunner movies I thought I'd make an attempt at one of the stunning scenes from Bladerunner 2049.
This is the famous big hologram scene. It features the character called Joi (Ana De Armas) who's the big hologram, as she talks to officer K (Ryan Gosling).

So here's my Tiffany as Ana De Armas as Joi. :D

EDIT - I've added a bit more info on Tiffany's thread showing how it was done.
Haha nice Blade Runner edit :2gunfire: :robot:
Thanks very much Lovely_Luciana. :thumbs_up:
We're glad you like them. It's great fun but challenging to do these copies. :D

JamesWorld

Post by JamesWorld »

I used to watch TV with my niece, and had a crush on Ariana.

I had this photo down in the corner of my desktop for ages, and thought... how cool! I'll photo Prin as Ariana!

yeah, right... after 3 hours of making that goddamn mask... I decided, from now on, she's gonna model nekid!

Prin is so fucking cute, tho!
ariana grande final fantasy.jpg
ariana grande final fantasy.jpg (16.36 KiB) Viewed 1880 times
prin as ariana.jpg
prin as ariana.jpg (152.04 KiB) Viewed 1880 times

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

JamesWorld wrote:I used to watch TV with my niece, and had a crush on Ariana.

I had this photo down in the corner of my desktop for ages, and thought... how cool! I'll photo Prin as Ariana!

yeah, right... after 3 hours of making that goddamn mask... I decided, from now on, she's gonna model nekid!

Prin is so fucking cute, tho!
Wow, that's excellently done JamesWorld. :thumbs_up:
Great contribution to the thread.
Lets hope we can entice a few more members to try these photo copies. :D

Masai
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Masai »

In my lineup of Hollywood Beauties and Super Models, I forgot to mention one my all time heart throbs......Tyra Banks.

She was also Penny Hardaway's alter ego "Little Penny's favorite cutie as well. :? :o :whistle:

Here's Alitash as Super Model and Actress - Trya Banks. :angel:
Attachments
1. Tyra Banks.jpg
1. Tyra Banks.jpg (61.95 KiB) Viewed 1838 times
2. Alitash as Tyra Banks.jpg
2. Alitash as Tyra Banks.jpg (54.98 KiB) Viewed 1838 times

Grubhed
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Grubhed »

Someone once commented that Missy resembled Denice Richards. So this seemed the perfect place to compare.
Attachments
Missy(Denise Richards).jpg
Missy(Denise Richards).jpg (507.42 KiB) Viewed 1834 times
Missy JY150 link
Nomi SM150
Lana JY140

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Masai wrote:In my lineup of Hollywood Beauties and Super Models, I forgot to mention one my all time heart throbs......Tyra Banks.

She was also Penny Hardaway's alter ego "Little Penny's favorite cutie as well. :? :o :whistle:

Here's Alitash as Super Model and Actress - Trya Banks. :angel:
Nice one Masai. :thumbs_up:
You've managed to capture Tyra's pursed lips and eyes well.
I love seeing these Model shot copies. Lets hope we can drum up some more attempts from other members. :D

INFORMATIONS