www.wmdolls.com

What height and body is your most like and want WMdoll make

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: What height and body is your most like and want WMdoll m

Post by dragonfly8878 »

Tibalt wrote::drool face:

edit: did not know there was no drooling smiley face. so :grab:
giphy.gif
I can't stop watching this.

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

Oops. We did get a little astray with the anime idea. One reason I chose those anime figures, though, is because of their body shapes. Some have smaller breasts and some larger, but what they have in common to some degree, is that their legs are proportionately long and somewhat slender. That seems to be an area of agreement between some of the forum members who responded.
sture wrote:Take a look at DSdolls 145 and 168 cm dolls. A slim body with long legs!
...and with an option to choose big or small breasts and asian or caucasian looking head.
Weight from 20 to 35 kg. I would by such TPE doll yesterday :wink:
eeniemeenie wrote:I agree. A slim 145 with normal adult looking breasts in proportion to the body. No supersize breasts please.
Tibalt wrote:Those sexy slender legs! Those perky round tits that are not too small or too big, but just right for that thin sexy body. And dont forget that sexy detailed abs. Should she be 163cm or higher or smaller? Also the boots should be a readily available accessory option.
Since it looks like you (WM Dolls) already have a 145cm doll almost finalized and she seems a little more on the voluptuous side, I propose in the future you make a 155cm doll with a body very similar to the Chun Li photo. I agree completely with Tibalt's comments. The breasts are just right and have a nice amount of natural droop. The stomach area is beautiful and feminine-looking. (Some women take it too far and get a stomach that makes them look more like a guy.) The legs are wonderful and those boots rock. Since the boots make her legs appear to be longer than they actually are, perhaps you could alter your doll to have longer legs proportionally than the Chun Li figure in the image. If you (WM Dolls) made a 155cm doll somewhat more slender than your current designs, and if her legs were just a little longer proportionally, you would be saving on weight and cost of materials. I would buy one immediately, even if I didn't have room or the other dolls got a little jealous. 8)
Attachments
New-Anime-Street-Fighter-game-Sexy-32CM-Chun-Li-Red-Nude-Pre-painted-1-5-Resin.jpg
New-Anime-Street-Fighter-game-Sexy-32CM-Chun-Li-Red-Nude-Pre-painted-1-5-Resin.jpg (36.06 KiB) Viewed 3380 times

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

WM, u make now!

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

Xephyr wrote:
WM dolls wrote:
Tibalt wrote:I like the way you think kewltodamax. WM, I think you should listen to him at least.

C'mon TPE Anime Dolls!

Yes thank you. :glou: that is good idea .

OMG, yes please!!!

Here's some to get you started!

Thank you . very good photo,

Chronos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chronos »

Dejah_Thoris_painted_by_rvbhal.jpg
Dejah_Thoris_painted_by_rvbhal.jpg (140.95 KiB) Viewed 3352 times
princessofmars1.jpg
princessofmars1.jpg (78.9 KiB) Viewed 3352 times
princessofmars8.jpg
princessofmars8.jpg (96.04 KiB) Viewed 3352 times

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re; UPS DELIVERY QUESTION??

Post by staycool64 »

Hey guys I have a delivery today and my 1st over seas experience and UPS can't give me an answer on it but they assume its in there system and last update was that my package has departed from Hong Kong but the girl said as long as it states its in transit I should still recieve it today. My new girl wmdoll 163 cm. Any body have knowledge of this?? Or experience with UPS. Think maybe Fedex would do a better job on informing us???
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

By the way the body on that sexy girl above is sooo HOT But the face Idk about lol..
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

Melkor
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Melkor »

The doll world needs more skinny ladies and A-cups :thumbs_up:
“I have never found a companion that was so companionable as solitude.” ― Henry David Thoreau

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

dragonfly8878 wrote:Oops. We did get a little astray with the anime idea. One reason I chose those anime figures, though, is because of their body shapes. Some have smaller breasts and some larger, but what they have in common to some degree, is that their legs are proportionately long and somewhat slender. That seems to be an area of agreement between some of the forum members who responded.
sture wrote:Take a look at DSdolls 145 and 168 cm dolls. A slim body with long legs!
...and with an option to choose big or small breasts and asian or caucasian looking head.
Weight from 20 to 35 kg. I would by such TPE doll yesterday :wink:
eeniemeenie wrote:I agree. A slim 145 with normal adult looking breasts in proportion to the body. No supersize breasts please.
Tibalt wrote:Those sexy slender legs! Those perky round tits that are not too small or too big, but just right for that thin sexy body. And dont forget that sexy detailed abs. Should she be 163cm or higher or smaller? Also the boots should be a readily available accessory option.
Since it looks like you (WM Dolls) already have a 145cm doll almost finalized and she seems a little more on the voluptuous side, I propose in the future you make a 155cm doll with a body very similar to the Chun Li photo. I agree completely with Tibalt's comments. The breasts are just right and have a nice amount of natural droop. The stomach area is beautiful and feminine-looking. (Some women take it too far and get a stomach that makes them look more like a guy.) The legs are wonderful and those boots rock. Since the boots make her legs appear to be longer than they actually are, perhaps you could alter your doll to have longer legs proportionally than the Chun Li figure in the image. If you (WM Dolls) made a 155cm doll somewhat more slender than your current designs, and if her legs were just a little longer proportionally, you would be saving on weight and cost of materials. I would buy one immediately, even if I didn't have room or the other dolls got a little jealous. 8)
She is right on the spot :razz: Exactly the proportions I like.

Click to go to my Doll Album

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Re; UPS DELIVERY QUESTION??

Post by sture »

staycool64 wrote:Hey guys I have a delivery today and my 1st over seas experience and UPS can't give me an answer on it but they assume its in there system and last update was that my package has departed from Hong Kong but the girl said as long as it states its in transit I should still recieve it today. My new girl wmdoll 163 cm. Any body have knowledge of this?? Or experience with UPS. Think maybe Fedex would do a better job on informing us???
My personal experience with UPS is that they just show up. If you´re lucky you´re at home...
DHL sends you at least a textmessage regarding arrival day.

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

Melkor wrote:The doll world needs more skinny ladies and A-cups :thumbs_up:
Agree. On the plus side; a slim doll will be less heavy than a bulky one :D

― Anton Szandor LaVey

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Yea thats what they old me and I told them there service sucksss and will be useing fedex if they can't atleast tell people an accurate day or time. Your rite DHL and FEDEX can do this and I told them this about fedex. I run a business and don't like sitting around for a package all day if the the product doe's not show up when they say it MIGHT LOLOL... The worst part is in my area its allways late afternoon or early evening delivery and that sucks. One time they were early but just once out of many.

Thanx bud,
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Guys I did just chat with wmdoll sales manager and it looks like we will soon be a USA vendor and repair faclility for wmdolls and look forward to taking care of anyone interested. We will provide fast and safe delivery and no customs to deal with...
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

sture wrote:
Agree. On the plus side; a slim doll will be less heavy than a bulky one :D
Please make petite version for each size from 125cm to 163cm. For the 125 cm version, please make a head with elf ears to bypass minor laws. Actually, just make elf ears attachment a option for all heads.
staycool64 wrote:By the way the body on that sexy girl above is sooo HOT But the face Idk about lol..
maybe replace with this face.
jaimedisgusted.jpg
jaimedisgusted.jpg (7.32 KiB) Viewed 3304 times
I think this face is the most realistic because it conveys how a doll would truly feel about having to pity sex you. :lol:

samfaster2413
Ex-Member

Post by samfaster2413 »

Yeah you are right

INFORMATIONS