www.beautiful-dolls.com

NEW SILICONE DOLL MIMI - 75 CM TALL, 4,3 KG HEAVY!

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
passionplay

Re: NEW SILICONE DOLL MIMI - 75 CM TALL, 4,3 KG HEAVY!

Post by passionplay »

LWhisperer wrote:Ummmm.....I dunno how you guys decide....but I have an equation that seems to work. Doll must be two and a half times height of penis..minimum.
:evidence:
Do you consider weight into your equation? :crazyeyes:

LWhisperer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: Just a hapless waif caught up on the fickle winds of fate.

Post by LWhisperer »

Nope. Weight isn't so much of an issue as displacement. Therefore... X=1/2(v+v0)t , where x is the actual displacement, while v is the velocity. v0 defines initial velocity, while t represents the time taken from beginning to end of stroke. :whistle:
A little trick Adam Corolla may not know. :mrgreen:

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Elfie »

The best small doll ! woW..
"HaPpy or S~a~D depends on your mind, nothing else can force you to be", so find a way to think positively and stay HaPpy
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13791

passionplay

Post by passionplay »

LWhisperer wrote:Nope. Weight isn't so much of an issue as displacement. Therefore... X=1/2(v+v0)t , where x is the actual displacement, while v is the velocity. v0 defines initial velocity, while t represents the time taken from beginning to end of stroke. :whistle:
A little trick Adam Corolla may not know. :mrgreen:
Hmmmmm! I'm surprised you didn't consider using "friction."
I guess that will be next. (after inertia) :evidence:

INFORMATIONS