https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Now please welcome Lucie

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Re: Now please welcome Lucie

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Kim, that´s correct, and there will be a DS doll coming at the end of the year if nothing unforeseeable happens. If I keep getting ladies in here I´ll have to move into a card board box on the balcony, :haha4:
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Varkeo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Varkeo »

Welcome! What a cutie! :whistle:

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Thank you Varkeo, too bad she´s a lesbian, always kissing and cuddling with Monique. But they look great anyway,
Chris

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Post by Kim »

brigittes hubbie wrote:The new action figures come in a frech maid outfit and in a red riding hood outfit. I couldn´t resist and ordered them already directly from Phicen dolls. Sadly their website is shut down as being indecent. :cry:
Chris
Found them elsewhere. the french maid with bucket and broom? (Lily will appreciate that ;) She can always use a bucket of water). What's the other two? Lady Magician and maybe Huntress? (The latter one is the only I could find with reddish hair).
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

Don't forget to take a look at my girlfriend Juliana.

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Post by Kim »

Too bad they don't come in september, especially the maid would be perfect for the photocontest.
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Yes, the french maid would be perfect for the contest. The other one is a blonde - I think - in a red hooded cloak, it´s not the Huntress and not the magician. She´s called Little Red Riding Hood- Grimm´s Fairy Tales Artistic Interpretation. A long name for a little doll. I ordered the new flexible skeleton bodies, one of them has reddish blonde hair if I remember correctly.
Chris

Kim
Doll
Doll

Post by Kim »

Oh, I must have misunderstood. I thought you meant there were 4 coming in, as in: 4 on their way. So I thought the maid, red hood and two more.
But you meant in october there'll be 4 Phicens in your house. :roll:

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

No no, you had it perfectly right, I ordered Miss Little Red Riding Hood, the French Maid and both body 2014 dolls with the new flexible skeleton which´ll make it 6 Phicen dolls. Luckily they aren´t big at all. :wink: They will be sent together at the beginning of october, all 4 of them. I´m expecting them in the middle of the upcoming month.
Chris

Kim
Doll
Doll

Post by Kim »

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Wow, the Phicens will be crowding your place :D

:plaidskirt: :plaidskirt: :plaidskirt: :plaidskirt: :plaidskirt: :plaidskirt:

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi Kim,
I´m sorry for the late reply but I haven´t been online yesterday.
It´s them:
http://www.machinegun.fr/figurine-corps ... ne-p-12775
http://www.machinegun.fr/figurine-corps ... ne-p-12774
The asian one wasn´t on the Phicen website when I ordered, she would have been Nr. 5 for sure. 8O
You see, Nescio, you are perfectly right, it´ll get crowded, there soon will be a whole bunch of them. :D
Chris

Kim
Doll
Doll

Post by Kim »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Kim,

The asian one wasn´t on the Phicen website when I ordered, she would have been Nr. 5 for sure. 8O
She still can ;)

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Kim wrote:
brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Kim,

She still can ;)
She will, that´s for sure. 8O I guess she´ll love to join is at christmas time. :D
Chris

Kim
Doll
Doll

Post by Kim »

Seems like you're addicted to dolls :P

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Kim wrote:Seems like you're addicted to dolls :P
Guilty on all counts, your honour, :haha4:
Chris

INFORMATIONS