www.beautiful-dolls.com

New Macy (Broken Leg)

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: New Macy (Broken Leg)

Post by beautifuldolls »

Toruf wrote:This is very valuable thread in that it shows the skeletal frame of ONE type of doll. But the comment about the cheaper TPE dolls all being like this because they are cheaper is a bit of a stretch. Not everything more expensive is necessarily better. I see threads all over the place regarding broken joints on $6000 dolls as well. Sometimes, its just wishful thinking to believe that more expensive always equals higher quality. From my perspective, having watched this market for close to 15 years now, the higher-end dolls just cost more because the sellers could get away with it for so long. Now...not so much.
Well my doll for over 5000 USD broke, had pokes and I wasn't even able to glue the pokes so I know what you mean... The important thing is that Macy is not Yoko... As much as I am sory for anyone who can't repair his doll ( I was in that place with a very expensive doll so I know the feeling. )
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

oneatatime
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oneatatime »

Hi ElEncabronado,

Sorry to read about your girl. I know Sam has done major surgery to his Rachel and shes come out looking good. She's TPE as well, so have faith! My suggestion is to take your time with the surgery. It will probably require multiple trips to the hardware store for the metal needed.

Post pictures as well hopefully folks can help.

LWhisperer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: Just a hapless waif caught up on the fickle winds of fate.

Post by LWhisperer »

beautifuldolls wrote:Hi, Sorry, but we moved to a new office and I can anwse just now. We will deal with this problem, no worries.

When we talk about Macy, I would be really grateful that Yoko is not showed! Yoko is from a different factory, she is an older and worse quality doll, differently made, so it makes absolutely no sense to talk about her in this topic...Sorry. Our clients repaired TPE not once...
I am not following well here. Hmmmmm...the Macy doll and the Yoko doll are on the same page on the BD website, both over two thousand dollars, a mere one hundred fifty dollar difference. But....what you're saying is....the Yoko doll is a piece of shit???? And the Macy doll, pictured on the same page, right above the Yoko doll, should NOT be compared to it? The broken Macy doll?? Gee. I'm sorry. I get so confused.

Ya know, this type of confusion can easily be avoided. If there were only a way....

Hmmmm..

Like...I dunno...if maybe the vender would stop talking in circles, stop trashing higher end silicone dolls that they SAY they had problems with....maybe start telling the consumers - TRANSPARENTLY - HONESTLY - WHO MAKES WHAT THEY SELL. And perhaps address the OP's problem AND explain precisely how they're going to help, so that everyone can see that they're helping to fix the problem, not flash flooding a flareup with defensive posture and talking in circles around the issue. I've asked in multiple threads, "Who makes the dolls?" Never a straight answer.

Isn't that what we all what to see from a vender???? Truth in advertising. Truth in sales. Truth in workmanship and quality control.

What we've learned from a vender in this thread is don't buy Yoko, even though we sell it, and don't buy a used tpe doll.

I kinda want a little more for my money.

havefun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by havefun »

LWhisperer wrote:
beautifuldolls wrote:Hi, Sorry, but we moved to a new office and I can anwse just now. We will deal with this problem, no worries.

When we talk about Macy, I would be really grateful that Yoko is not showed! Yoko is from a different factory, she is an older and worse quality doll, differently made, so it makes absolutely no sense to talk about her in this topic...Sorry. Our clients repaired TPE not once...
I am not following well here. Hmmmmm...the Macy doll and the Yoko doll are on the same page on the BD website, both over two thousand dollars, a mere one hundred fifty dollar difference. But....what you're saying is....the Yoko doll is a piece of shit???? And the Macy doll, pictured on the same page, right above the Yoko doll, should NOT be compared to it? The broken Macy doll?? Gee. I'm sorry. I get so confused.

Ya know, this type of confusion can easily be avoided. If there were only a way....

Hmmmm..

Like...I dunno...if maybe the vender would stop talking in circles, stop trashing higher end silicone dolls that they SAY they had problems with....maybe start telling the consumers - TRANSPARENTLY - HONESTLY - WHO MAKES WHAT THEY SELL. And perhaps address the OP's problem AND explain precisely how they're going to help, so that everyone can see that they're helping to fix the problem, not flash flooding a flareup with defensive posture and talking in circles around the issue. I've asked in multiple threads, "Who makes the dolls?" Never a straight answer.

Isn't that what we all what to see from a vender???? Truth in advertising. Truth in sales. Truth in workmanship and quality control.

What we've learned from a vender in this thread is don't buy Yoko, even though we sell it, and don't buy a used tpe doll.

Your so right. I know the high end dolls have some problems every now and then, but you get better answers from them because they make them and sell them for the most part no middle men/ vender.

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

LWhisperer wrote:

Hmmmm..

I never said that Yoko is a piece of sh*t, but the fact is that Macy is a new model from a different factory with a better formula... It's almost natural that she is a better quality doll. So I always recommend Macy over Yoko. I don't think that Yoko is a bad doll... Especially because 90% of customers didn't have problems with this doll... I am even 90% sure that the man was not able to repair her because he lacked skills and I don't mean to be rude now, but I couldn't repair my platinum silicone doll either and I was sure that I have done everything right... Someone else bought her from me and she was repaired by him.

I don't know if you as a vendor, would give a straight anwser about who makes all the dolls... Seriously, would you? For some reason all of chinese vendors ( and aso the american one! ) are not doing it.

If you don't want to buy Yoko, it's your choice. Other people were able to repair TPE dolls... So it must be possible.

Years of experience!

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

Repairing TPE dolls can be difficult when you don't have the special glue. Maybe the Yoko manufacturer didn't find it important to give that glue to his vendors because TPE dolls don't flaw easily and he didn't expect someone will need to do this complicated operation on his doll... Hard to say as I do not know these people.
I give a special glue to each client and I know it was used by clients with success a couple of times... It's unluck that I wasn't here at the time as I would give that glue to you... Possibly the Yoko doll has a different formula and wouldn't be able to glue the doll, but at least we could give it a try...

As for the Macy doll... The glue will help 100%. I know :)

havefun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by havefun »

beautifuldolls wrote:
LWhisperer wrote:

Hmmmm..

I never said that Yoko is a piece of sh*t, but the fact is that Macy is a new model from a different factory with a better formula... It's almost natural that she is a better quality doll. So I always recommend Macy over Yoko. I don't think that Yoko is a bad doll... Especially because 90% of customers didn't have problems with this doll... I am even 90% sure that the man was not able to repair her because he lacked skills and I don't mean to be rude now, but I couldn't repair my platinum silicone doll either and I was sure that I have done everything right... Someone else bought her from me and she was repaired by him.

I don't know if you as a vendor, would give a straight anwser about who makes all the dolls... Seriously, would you? For some reason all of chinese vendors ( and aso the american one! ) are not doing it.

If you don't want to buy Yoko, it's your choice. Other people were able to repair TPE dolls... So it must be possible.
I Can Repair anything if I have the right stuff to do, you people just keep telling me the TPE can't be repaired. Now that a lot of people are listening you want to change you tune. I will never buy anything from you guys and if anyone ask for a option I will keep telling them to stay away from your type of product.

LWhisperer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: Just a hapless waif caught up on the fickle winds of fate.

Post by LWhisperer »

In answer to the question "If I were a vender"......a resounding YES. If I were selling ANYTHING TO ANYONE, I'd be totally up front, honest, transparent, and abundantly clear as to exactly what I was selling, where it came from, and how dependable it was. Anything less is immoral. So, yes, I as a vender WOULD tell all. I'd only sell product I believed in. And I wouldn't be hedging, fingerpointing, and making bullshit excuses that everyone else is doing something less than morally correct, so in the interest of making money it's okay for me to play a dirty game, too. Unreal!
And I expected the evening to be proliferated with YD threads in hopes of burying this one. Lets see......we have the Viola with the needle holes, what seems to be cellulite kind of leg cheese that went to Canada.....obviously a defective doll that should've never been shipped. But somehow the owner is okay with shucking out all that money, covering up the defects, and doing magnificent photoshoots like nothing was ever wrong. We have the doll with the blown out ankle, that still somehow manages an awesome review. How on Gods green earth would ANYBODY be okay with such defects?/!?! Real life isnt George Castanza saying it's not a lie if you believe it.
And we have Eric here, running backup, and to the rescue with a magic tube of glue. Tell me, is that magic glue for the skin or the defective broken skeleton??? How has the OP been helped with his defective doll???

El, if noone comes forward to really, truly help you, I propose that a bunch of us all PayPal you fifty bucks each....

And you hack all the skin off that broken bitch, and show us in this thread exactly how similar the mop handle skeleton is to Havefun's doll. That way, you would at least get something out of YOUR DOLL, and the forum could get a little blast of fresh air truth in advertising from China. With love, of course.
My friend at the asylum once told me, "If you don't mess with people, how do you know they're really there?"

havefun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by havefun »

LWhisperer all I can say is BRAVO!!!! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

And Thanks my friend!!!

I'll also put the money in the pot!!!

ElEncabronado

Post by ElEncabronado »

Thanks for all the backup guys I finally got a response yesterday and they wanted me to send a video. I really hope that we can resolve this so I dont have to go the route you guys are suggesting.

thanks again everyone

ElEncabronado

Post by ElEncabronado »

she is gonna take a nap until I hear back from BD
20140331_235520.jpg
20140331_235520.jpg (912.78 KiB) Viewed 830 times
this was her the first day I got her before the Incident
DSC_0754.JPG
DSC_0754.JPG (1.29 MiB) Viewed 830 times

kookaburra

Post by kookaburra »

Have you guys ever seen those cheap knockoff toys you find in dollar stores and tourist traps? Blister packs of superhero action figures that have weird differences, like Batman holding a machine gun, green Superman with a rope and grappling hook, Robocop in a box that says "Robert Cop?"

Stuff like that is actually made in the same factory as the real version, with the same molds. The factory is a third party that is contracted to manufacture this stuff, and when the production run is over, they often swap around a few things, usually switch to a cheaper grade of plastic, and run a bunch of purple Green Lanterns to sell on the secondary market. Call it Purple Space Light Man and call it a day. Not sure who is buying this stuff (doddering grandmas?) but I know that every kid knows the difference between the two.

I'm sure you can see where I'm going with this. I think the Macy doll is a solid product for the price, but would like to see improvement in the skeleton and most importantly, the reassurance and trust that comes from straightforward communication. I think the doll is cheap enough to take a risk but I'll wait a bit longer to hear how things are going from owners before I take the plunge. People are confused by so many different stories and models coming from all over the place, accompanied by a lot of dodging and doublespeak from vendors. It's frustrating people. One of the vendors here just posted a new doll for sale that is (I'll say IMO here, but come on) a recast of another manufacturer's doll - I won't name names because I have no idea if there is some deal or agreement or what, but to me it looks skeezy. Now I'm thinking, I don't want to trust these people at all, but if they had just said, "hey, we have a deal with these folks to sell this" or something like that, I would have been on board. When that seed of doubt starts it's hard to get rid of, and I stop thinking with my little brain and put my wallet away. I don't need to know what the workers at the factory had for lunch but I do need to know that I'm not throwing money away, and that only comes from communication.

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Sotaichou »

LWhisperer wrote:In answer to the question "If I were a vender"......a resounding YES. If I were selling ANYTHING TO ANYONE, I'd be totally up front, honest, transparent, and abundantly clear as to exactly what I was selling, where it came from, and how dependable it was. Anything less is immoral. So, yes, I as a vender WOULD tell all. I'd only sell product I believed in. And I wouldn't be hedging, fingerpointing, and making bullshit excuses that everyone else is doing something less than morally correct, so in the interest of making money it's okay for me to play a dirty game, too. Unreal!
And I expected the evening to be proliferated with YD threads in hopes of burying this one. Lets see......we have the Viola with the needle holes, what seems to be cellulite kind of leg cheese that went to Canada.....obviously a defective doll that should've never been shipped. But somehow the owner is okay with shucking out all that money, covering up the defects, and doing magnificent photoshoots like nothing was ever wrong. We have the doll with the blown out ankle, that still somehow manages an awesome review. How on Gods green earth would ANYBODY be okay with such defects?/!?! Real life isnt George Castanza saying it's not a lie if you believe it.
And we have Eric here, running backup, and to the rescue with a magic tube of glue. Tell me, is that magic glue for the skin or the defective broken skeleton??? How has the OP been helped with his defective doll???

El, if noone comes forward to really, truly help you, I propose that a bunch of us all PayPal you fifty bucks each....

And you hack all the skin off that broken bitch, and show us in this thread exactly how similar the mop handle skeleton is to Havefun's doll. That way, you would at least get something out of YOUR DOLL, and the forum could get a little blast of fresh air truth in advertising from China. With love, of course.

Just to chime in about my doll since it was mentioned. I wouldn't have posted close up details of what I saw upon arrival if I was totally okay with it. I don't know how me taking photos = covering up anything. I felt that these things can happen and I just didn't feel like exhausting myself. All I've been doing is posting my experience positive/negative in detail. that's just me I guess. Before this, I posted about my RD torso. (I can link that thread too pm me about it :)) It too had post production stuff that I mentioned and posted w/ photos.

I know the skeleton thing has been brought up before (I did do my homework :)), and we all want to be updated on it, but let's not blow this out of proportion and keep it on focus (ElEncabronado's macy). The vendors/manufacturers are here, they read our posts/pms. Let's keep using these outlets to get answers and share what is available eh....

/2loonies. :mrgreen:

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

LWhisperer wrote:In answer to the question "If I were a vender"......a resounding YES. If I were selling ANYTHING TO ANYONE, I'd be totally up front, honest, transparent, and abundantly clear as to exactly what I was selling, where it came from, and how dependable it was. Anything less is immoral. So, yes, I as a vender WOULD tell all. I'd only sell product I believed in. And I wouldn't be hedging, fingerpointing, and making bullshit excuses that everyone else is doing something less than morally correct, so in the interest of making money it's okay for me to play a dirty game, too. Unreal!

First of all, I don't understand why again you feel the need to use curse words. I think we can all have some manners and speak calm. I think that you should tell me which doll has no issues and which doll everyone could repair since i was not able to repair the silicone doll for 5000 USD and once you can tell me a name i will gladly buy that doll because i am a doll collector myself, but i don't have skills to repair one.

I understand that you as a vendor would give all the info even if other vendors wouldn't do it and you would make them all angry, but please respect that some people decide to do different. We are not able to do everything that we want or what you want. We are having rules. I'm sorry.

Years of experience!

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

havefun68with29 wrote:
beautifuldolls wrote:
LWhisperer wrote:

Hmmmm..

I Can Repair anything if I have the right stuff to do, you people just keep telling me the TPE can't be repaired. Now that a lot of people are listening you want to change you tune. I will never buy anything from you guys and if anyone ask for a option I will keep telling them to stay away from your type of product.
but YOU NEVER BOUGHT ANYTHING FROM US! That is the whole point. You bought a doll from 3rd hand, god knows how old, and I don't believe that you can repair everything. I'm sorry. People repaired TPE dolls so if you could repair everything you wuld be able to repair it!
I was not able to repair a silicone doll and never said to anyone to not buy that doll even if I payed a lot more and the manufacturer I bought it from didn't even offer a glue or ANY KIND OF ASSITANCE! You even had the nerve to curse on me and use the word "Fu**" while I tried to get info for you, for the doll you neer bought from me!
Yes, I am nervous now, because I never did anything to you.

The moment I called the manufacturer and even tried to help you and the fact that I replied to someone who wasn't my client was the moment I tried to be nice to you and this is what I get in return. You try to tell a owner of a completely different doll that for sure he won't repair her even if I already said ( and not only me! ) that Macy can be repaired because others did repair her! For God sakes, I even gave new dolls to some clients when they has issues in the past, but you are not my client and I don't know your dolls history!

End.

Years of experience!

INFORMATIONS