www.beautiful-dolls.com

Betty vagina and clothing options

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Toruf

Betty vagina and clothing options

Post by Toruf »

Are there any closeups of the interior of Betty's vagina texture?

Also, can anyone tell me a good source of clothing options for Betty/65cm dolls? It appears that she is approximately the same size as Ipen House 65cm EID_Woman.

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Betty vagina and clothing options

Post by Tomoe »

Toruf wrote:Are there any closeups of the interior of Betty's vagina texture?

Also, can anyone tell me a good source of clothing options for Betty/65cm dolls? It appears that she is approximately the same size as Ipen House 65cm EID_Woman.
I think most clothes (and wigs) made for 1/3 BJDs (Ball jointed dolls) should fit, which gives you tons of options - anyone got a Betty and able to confirm/deny this?
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

tmech
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Betty vagina and clothing options

Post by tmech »

I have one but still searching clothes options. The 1/3 BJD is probably going to work but be aware of the options for breast size if you have the large breast option for your Betty.

INFORMATIONS