realsexdoll.com

Hello!

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Lonewolf84

Hello!

Post by Lonewolf84 »

Hey all,
New member here. I was pretty thrilled to find out that there was actually a large, functioning community of people like me! I've been having trouble deciding on a new doll, now that I have the funds (I can afford something up to 2000). I also worry a bit about my current girl getting a bit jealous, do your dolls all get along?

KarmaMusic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Hello!

Post by KarmaMusic »

I have 4 dolls now and a fifth in about 2 months, Harems are great fun, besides it makes photography way more fun too! Just check out a few of my threads in the forum. There are several members that have more than one doll, also then you tend to rotate them and they would last a lot longer too. I hope to have my dolls for many more years! Hope this helps.
I just got a used ruby she is awesome, and The Teddy Babe Deluxes are cuddle monsters!!!!
KarmaMusic Doll cuddler
Design Technologist

KarmaMusic Gallery
Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Western spiral arm of the Milky Way galaxy, out near the outskirts of the Laniakea supercluster

Post by katiesBoyfriend »

Greetings, LW. It was a pleasure making your acquaintance on chat.
"A man has to be what he is, Joey. Can't break the mould. I tried it and it didn't work for me." Alan Ladd, Shane
"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." Harlan Ellison
"Dad says that anyone who can't use a slide rule is a cultural illiterate and should not be allowed to vote. Mine is a beauty--a K&E 20-inch Log-log Duplex Decitrig." Robert Heinlein

Orbital111
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Orbital111 »

Welcome Lonewolf, TDF is a great place to read and write about dolls. :)

I doubt your first doll will get jealous of your second. When I'm able to get a second doll, I'd like to just think of it as a way for them to keep each other company while I am away. And like KarmaMusic says, it will add that extra bit of fun to photography as well.

I have 3 heads for my doll, which is fun. There just isn't a very easy way to get a head to sit on her own lap. :razz:

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Welcome Lonewolf84,

Yes we do have a very nice community of people here! :D I have 5 dolls at the moment and they all get along very well, No jealousy in the group!! The more the better my friend!! :mrgreen:

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Hi Lonewolf84, welcome at TDF :D

:glou:

brigittes hubbie
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Lonewulf84, welcome to the forum and don´t worry, your girls will get along just fine. Actually I got Martine as a companion for Brigitte so that she´s not home alone all day. Of course it didn´t stay that way, she´s become my lover. The girls are fine with my plans to add another girl this year, and we are already thinking about another to join us next year,
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

INFORMATIONS