www.textiledoll.com

new fabric doll company?

Classic European full-sized fabric dolls. Flexible strong skeleton. All dolls are handmade in the art studio. Unique design and great features for sex and games.
LWhisperer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: Just a hapless waif caught up on the fickle winds of fate.

Re: new fabric doll company?

Post by LWhisperer »

Nothing fishy at all, and the mention wasn't a namedrop. I had already made up my mind. Jury's talent and personality had more than already sealed the deal for me. The mention was probably a slip of the tongue from them contacting each other professionally so much, and merely giving me, a forum member, an idea of where I was at in queue behind another forum member, and that I would be notified when Jury was ready to start my project. There wasn't any "sell, " and maybe I shouldn't have even mentioned it. But to me it's pretty awesome being the guy after that guy, who will definitely share this artwork in his blog, and hopefully here. And because of his blog and his being in the public eye, it was no secret that he was getting one. I'm super curious as to which, though. Can't wait to read his reveal.
As to any doubts of Textile Doll, Jury wouldn't hear of a down payment until ready to start my doll. I was told a flat out no, not until ready to begin mine. What scam artist on earth would refuse to take your money, and then later only want a minimum down payment? None. Maybe that will change as manufacturing accelerates and the company grows. But my impression is that I'm dealing with someone that has a true love of their craft, a very sociable, down to earth artist that has an incredible eye for beauty, and wants to share it.
I'm excited. The price point is pretty much right in there with other fabric doll offerings out there. But the faces and the body detail in the pictures in the doll albums and on the finely crafted website are light years better than any other fabric offering I've seen.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

I agree with Lwhisperer when he said :
But the faces and the body detail in the pictures in the doll albums and on the finely crafted website are light years better than any other fabric offering I've seen.

I to have seen nothing on the market that comes even close to the realism of this doll manufacturer , i care about detail and realism which i guess is why i think this doll has so much as far as looks , etc. going for it , if i had one main thing i would change and i have mentioned this , it would be use silicone looking arola and nipples on the doll , guys or women like sucking nipples , and this would always be better then cloth arola's and nipples no matter how good the cloth look , the silicone ones could be optional for a decent price . :D

ALSO
swivelthumb wrote :

The writing is on the wall- there is a demand for realistic plush/fabric dolls. I'm all for it.

My concerns about this doll are:
-the V area is too small to accept a large insert and the subsequent abuse.
-the material may be too light weight to support users body weight.
-the manufacturer may not be ready for mass production and customer service issues.

I to had some of these very same concerns especially when a person is dealing with a new and different type product , so hopefully the doll maker is seeing these questions and can and will take the time to answer them for everyone .

robbyd
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by robbyd »

I am attempting to order a doll and we will see how it works out. Have a feeling production queue will fill up quickly and they will fall behind on orders. I hope that will not be the case.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

On the last issue that was mentioned :
-the manufacturer may not be ready for mass production and customer service issues.

I am not sure any doll maker could answer this as a new doll maker as it would depend on any troubles and how many customers (when saying mass) I image the doll maker would do the best they could to handle problems , if any .
As i mentioned the best thing is when a person who orders a doll gives a honest review as i mentioned with a follow up .
This is the best information we can gain of the doll, the service , durability etc.
( AS WITH ANY DOLL MAKER ).
I for one am in hopes that everything will be alright , as this is a very nice looking doll and i would like to see the business do well , and unless their is any major problems i think this doll maker will do very good ! :D

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

robbyd. PLEASE keep everyone up on everything and give us all a review of the doll . i always ask if a person giving any review will do a first impression review, about the order the doll , delivery , and a three month , six month , 9 month and a year follow up .
This lets others know of any problems (if any ) or if their might be places for improvement , etc. which helps other people and actually even the doll makers who try to improve on their products . :)

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

timetraveler1 wrote:robbyd. PLEASE keep everyone up on everything and give us all a review of the doll . i always ask if a person giving any review will do a first impression review, about the order the doll , delivery , and a three month , six month , 9 month and a year follow up .
This lets others know of any problems (if any ) or if their might be places for improvement , etc. which helps other people and actually even the doll makers who try to improve on their products . :)
Yes, definitely please do that. I'm sure a lot of us are interested in these dolls and just waiting to hear from you early adopters :)
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

This post has gotten quiet for a while , i hope everything is okay , as i can see a lot of potential in this doll to be sold . it has the looks and a great body ! :D

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Christine »

Nice looking Doll's for sure...

:multi: :multi: :multi:

DP_Dolly

Post by DP_Dolly »

Dolls look great and good price. Very nice work indeed. I'm not into plushies or fabric dolls but I'm very interested in these fabric types that you're making.

Unfortunately Australian buyers can not view these adult listing pages on the US Ebay site due to restriction of buying sex product online. Australia is such a backwards country with our import laws. The thing is, I can drive down the road and buy a sex doll from the local sex shop and also can view and buy the silicone dolls on the Ebay Australia site. I don't get this stupid country at all... sorry for my rant.

I can't fault the fabric dolls at all from all the pics even from the doll album, pubic hair is definitely a bonus but can I add my suggestion. Different pubic styles: Natural (full, medium, small area size), bikini trimmed, landing strip etc

Just to clarify the price 600-700 dollars, is that US dollars? Also how much for delivery to Australia? Thanks and great work.
Judge not lest ye be judged.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

DP_Dolly , i think that is U.S. dollars for the doll , if you are from Australia , i would spread the word around to other people about this website and this new fabric doll ( to help get their business rolling ).
I do hope to hear further from the creator and business of the dolls on here , for someone to finally come along and create a very realistic human shaped fabric doll , it would truly be a waste for it to not take off as a business , I know nice comments aren't the only thing this company needs they also need business and profits from people buying the dolls to stay in business and to grow , if i had the money personally i would have already ordered one , hopefully some other people that do have the money will order one or more !
These aren't your everyday fabric dolls , their is a lot of professional work that goes into these you can tell from the detail . :D

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

I think everything depends on whether they can deliver the goods on these early orders. If they deliver a quality doll within a reasonable time frame (looking at you Mecha Doll!), they'll get tons of good word of mouth publicity. I think a lot of people are interested in these dolls, but waiting on reviews from early adopters such as Davecat and Robbyd.
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

DP_Dolly

Post by DP_Dolly »

There's not much difference in the AU and US dollar timetraveler1 so there's no problems there, all good but just wanted to make sure.

I think we're all waiting to hear about the first orders ;)
Judge not lest ye be judged.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

That's beautiful how long does it take make one of those
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Grasowka

Post by Grasowka »

Hi robbyd.

I'm very curious about your further experiences regarding the doll's purchase and whether she comes up to his expectation. Please keep us posted and thanks so far !!!

All the best,
Grasowka
She drives my crazy, uh-uh, like no no-one else, uh-uh, she drives my crazy and I can't help myself...

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=5678

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

I don't know of anyone who has actually received a doll yet.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

INFORMATIONS