www.beautiful-dolls.com

Updated Review of Sabrina and the 153 cm TPE body.

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
LWhisperer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: Just a hapless waif caught up on the fickle winds of fate.

Re: Updated Review of Sabrina and the 153 cm TPE body.

Post by LWhisperer »

jarhead wrote:
Zarnon wrote:...Given my 135 cm doll uses these heads and the color is perfect ...
Strange, which 135 cm doll, is it Macy? Because I thought that Macy and Tatiana where from the same manufacturer. I could be wrong. But this may be a mute point because it turns out that I actually received the wrong head with my order so perhaps the head I recieved was for a different doll with a different skin color. Weo will see when BD corrects this error.
LWhisperer wrote:I'm so sorry for your pain, Jarhead. I'm betting you live in a region that was close to or subzero when your doll was shipped there, and you heated her a time or two in hot tub
water??? And you bathed her and the metal is slowly oxidizing? ...
Yes subzero region, but picked her up at the FedEx office. She was mildly cool when we first met but warmed up to me gradualy. I would never submerge a doll in water and only issued the water warning in my previous post because I've noticed that the skin isn't bonded very well to the epoxy structure and the insert area would allow her to fill with water and she would mildew before you could ever dry her out.
LWhisperer wrote:...when a forum member that HAD a problem bitched in a thread, got a "magic" pm from the manufacturer, and then pulled a 180, praising the doll and openly challenging me and telling the forum that I obviously have no doll and don't know what the hell I'm talking about...
Yes, your dammed if you do or do not! I feel for you. I am sure there are a couple of forum users that are fictitious and owned by manufacturers and sales people as tools to build product buzz. But hey! I'm a buyer, reviewing and giving out information and opinions that forum users can choose to use or ignore.

I repeat if product specifications existed for these dolls then my review could only have been whether or not the manufacture supplied the product to specification and how well the product suited my needs and me. It would not become an exposé about the product.[/quote

While no-one is going to pick up on any communication skills here....
Gee...golly....Jarhead. SURELY there wouldn't be anyone HERE on the forum related to any manufacturers

viewtopic.php?f=142&t=51497

That would rave about a product, take purty pictures, be helpful to everyone, be thoroughly knowledgeable of the product...

....and then letcha know after the fact that the product is seriously flawed and has some pretty damned big limitations. Nope, I don't believe it.

But then again, I wouldn't believe a vender would hide a manufacturers identity at all costs for any reason whatsoever....(did I say that wrong? Oopsies. How about "refuse to disclose" instead of hide? Better? Ok.) But be the first to throw the manufacturer under the bus whenever a HUGE issue comes up. Nope. I wouldn't believe it. And it just doesn't happen here. Not on the forum. Don't care what you say. Girls don't poop.

Btw, tpe and the material beneath it in that doll expand and contract at different rates. It was cold at the airport. It was cold in the truck to the FedEx facility, and then it warmed up some before you got it. But these are all just my opinions, and I grew up eating lead paint and hearing pretty colors, so no-one should ever listen to me.

Zarnon
Former Member

Post by Zarnon »

Hi Jarhead.

I have no insider knowledge, just a guess. I bought my doll from 1am (Tiffany) but she's the equivalent of the Macy doll sold here.
I also thought they were made by the same mfr given the heads are the same but now not so sure.
Maybe they're the same mfr and using different skeletons, silicone color and foam inserts on one, solid on the other but that seems to be a large variation between dolls.
If it's the same mfr, why can't they get the color correct on one doll but match it on the other.
Unrelated, but I read all Zarnon's posts in the voice of Dale from King of the Hill thanks to his avatar.
Almost 10 years running! :)
Fall down 7 times, get up 8.

LWhisperer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by LWhisperer »

Zarnon, we know that you're just about the most straight up guy there is. Of that, there is no question. You mean what you say and say what you mean.
I was so happy when you went for a Tiffany like mine, and not the taller and/or heavier versions. Your doll will do well, as long as you baby her. In ours, the Achilles heel is that skeleton, particularly the ankles and elbows. As long as you fireman or bride carry her, and don't stand her up, you're good. And when you're doin her doggie, have her arms bent with the elbow at a 90 degree angle, forearms flat, upper arm vertical to the body, and don't put any more weight on her shoulders, you're good.
I think all of the dolls share the same skeleton. I know Alex77 has the answer, if he's willing to share, since in the other thread his mother-in-law made part of his doll, perhaps the head. And that leads me to hypothesize that perhaps different relatives or sets of relatives mold the different doll sizes, and then Eric from YD uses same skeleton and makes Viola. Like different companies within a single manufacturing facility, yet each do their thing. Remember this is all conjecture, and maybe I heard whale and porpoise voices tell me it while I was sniffin glue. But Tiffany and Viola obviously came from same mold maker.

Which brings me once again to

I DON'T THINK THAT THE ORIGIN OF ANYTHING ON THE FORUM SHOULD BE KEPT A SECRET LIKE THIS. Toonist makes PIBs, Matt makes RDs,we know who makes Rubies, etc etc ad nauseum. I sent Scooby and the gang to find out about this, but then Scoob went, instead, to Sam's house to learn how to be a smartass.
My friend at the asylum once told me, "If you don't mess with people, how do you know they're really there?"

Snaketooth

Post by Snaketooth »

Ok so I guess my Sabrina , 1am Renee is unable to sit up on her own. I tried
but she kept falling over.

0X

LWhisperer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by LWhisperer »

Oh, and that reminds me to comment that I also don't think any forum member that blatantly pictorals and politics and parades and inundates us with a specific doll brand like it's the new white bread of dolls should be allowed to later become a vender or reseller of that brand and be recognized on the forum. To me, that's dirty pool, and all of that person's threads should be seperated and stickied with "The commentary by this individual may not actually be based in fact because this individual was whoring themself out to get you to purchase this brand for this individuals future personal financial gain."
I'm all for manufacturers and venders WITH AN OPERATIONAL PROGRAM BASED ON TRUTH AND EARNED TRUST, not anyone traveling incognito and plying members with false rave reviews.
My friend at the asylum once told me, "If you don't mess with people, how do you know they're really there?"

LWhisperer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by LWhisperer »

Snaketooth, are you serious????

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

LWhisperer wrote: I sent Scooby and the gang to find out about this, but then Scoob went, instead, to Sam's house to learn how to be a smartass.
Ruh roh, Raggy! Ahehehehehe.

Ross

Post by Ross »

Hmmmm,, this discussion makes me wondering if a Macy 135 cm doll from BD was a better buy than a Tatiana 153 cm doll ?

jarhead
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jarhead »

Ross wrote:Hmmmm,, this discussion makes me wondering if a Macy 135 cm doll from BD was a better buy than a Tatiana 153 cm doll ?
It's terrible second guessing a purchase, insn't it? Macy is 18cm shorter and that would put her face under my chest during play, I also like smaller tits and hips. I also think that she has only built-in vagina and anal, no inserts.

Tatiana on the other hand was the perfect match for me when I decide to buy. As an advertised solid TPE doll costing many hundreds of dollars more than Macy, who carries a lot more TPE weight in her breast and rump I would never have guessed that I was buying a Solid Epoxy doll!

LWhisperer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by LWhisperer »

The 1am Tiffany and BD 135cm equivalent have only vagina, not anus, insert options. My Tiffany was ordered and arrived with vaginal inserts.
And, although the 135cm body looks much more full in breast and bum, I think if you were to put the 135cm next to the 153cm, their diameter dimensions would come out very close due to the 18cm difference in height. Know what I mean? The smaller butt on the taller body is, I'm betting, the same diameter as the bigger butt on the shorter body.

I, too, liked the shape and height of the smaller breasted 153cm model. But I went with the lighter 55lb model, partially due to loving her face, and also the fact that after already having a different 65lb cheaper version tpe doll with no insert options but the same skeleton, I was of the opinion that $1850 was the most I was going to invest again in this type of doll, and I figured the lighter mass of tpe on the smaller doll would adhere around the skeleton better. So far it has.

As to the question of maker, both 135cm and 153cm are coming from the same address, being packed in the same kind of box, with the same packing, down to the little animal print blanket that Jarhead got with his doll and the identical one I got with mine.

Snaketooth

Post by Snaketooth »

LWhisperer wrote:Snaketooth, are you serious????

Well I have tried for a couple of days to take pictures of her sitting on the table but she would fall to either side . Maybe I am doing something wrong. Her back is kinda stiff.

0X

alex77
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by alex77 »

Ross wrote:Hmmmm,, this discussion makes me wondering if a Macy 135 cm doll from BD was a better buy than a Tatiana 153 cm doll ?
Ross
I had hinted many times, also in PMs to others, that 135 is a better choice. It's solid TPE,feels like rg, hands and feet molded from a real lady.

My first choice was DS. Comparing to this forum, China forums has one distinctive characteristic, comments from the bottom of our heart, the truth. If I hurt anyone's feeling, I apologize! Especially in one of the forums where all vendors and MFR are out of bounds and we chat freely. There are lots of people like LWhisperer who give good advise. Majority commented DS only meant for photography with stiff joints and hard body & bad for sex, so I gave it up.

I then look out for second best. 153 was my second choice. Later realized its also hard body with epoxy frame, I opts for 135. I was quite hesitant at that moment cos I had no idea if she is too short or small, if there is any problem getting dresses for her and etc & etc. Thanks to those who said "Don't compare with a real girl, 135 is not small or short for a doll" So, I took the advise and very pleased with my lady.

In return, I shared my experience with others too. Sincerely, I hope to meet more people like LWhisperer in this forum who share all pros and cons of our dolls. If my lady's makeup or happened to dress like an idiot, please say so and not "ah, nice!"

Zarnon
Former Member

Post by Zarnon »

The 1am Tiffany and BD 135cm equivalent have only vagina, not anus, insert options. My Tiffany was ordered and arrived with vaginal inserts.
That's weird. Because my Tiffany has the anal opening. I like the built in vagina, it's awesome and for me more realistic for sex play.
Hmmmm,, this discussion makes me wondering if a Macy 135 cm doll from BD was a better buy than a Tatiana 153 cm doll ?
For now that seems to be the case. I'd keep watching and see if the manufacturer makes needed improvements.

As far as proportions on the Tiffany, I think the boobs look much more proportional in person. I'd still like a Macy doll but not going to pull the trigger till I'm sure it's going to be a good buy.
I DON'T THINK THAT THE ORIGIN OF ANYTHING ON THE FORUM SHOULD BE KEPT A SECRET LIKE THIS. Toonist makes PIBs, Matt makes RDs,we know who makes Rubies, etc etc ad nauseum. I sent Scooby and the gang to find out about this, but then Scoob went, instead, to Sam's house to learn how to be a smartass.
I thought we had a rule where all manufacturers were supposed to be identified? It seems that's been bypassed in a few places.
Fall down 7 times, get up 8.

LWhisperer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by LWhisperer »

No, no, Zarnon. My Tiff has a pooper, too. Just no insert option for the anus. And I chose the insert for the vagina this time because my first tpe doll had a built in and showed her wear after awhile. The Tiffany, however, is quite nicer in that area, with a different opening design. I think it should hold up well longer than my older dolls simpler, smaller holed design. ( The hands and feet, the legs, butt, and especially the breasts are also far, far better in shape in the Tiffany design. ). My older doll eventually developed "dry labia", so to speak, from so many cleanings. This weakened the orifice over time, and eventually led to splitting. And I truly feel it was just as much the cleaning of her vagina as the actual using of it. Once the tpe "lost" it's oils, that's when the deterioration progressed. Know what I mean?
Perhaps the mildest of body washes instead of any hard core sanitizers would be a better solution to clean the orifice and slow the deterioration??

bassdaddy58
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bassdaddy58 »

Thank you to all of you guys for letting us know the problems with your dolls. I was suspicious that the TPE dolls would have weird problems. I will stick to the more expensive silicone dolls myself.

:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS