www.beautiful-dolls.com

New Anime Doll (1st doll)

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Newbie98

New Anime Doll (1st doll)

Post by Newbie98 »

Hey all,

I am proud to say that I ordered my first doll on Friday, an anime from BD! :D I am looking forward to and anxiously awaiting her arrival! Need to come up with a name...hmm.

Anyone can answer this, what are the varying statuses that the order is placed in on the BD website? Does it say "processing" until she is built and ready to ship? Or are there other statuses in there between processing and shipped?

What is the typical production time for the anime?

Thank you, and I will give her the formal introduction when she arrives :wink: :!:

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: New Anime Doll (1st doll)

Post by Dollarhyde »

Congrats on your order.... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Alphafux Betabux
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Alphafux Betabux »

Newbie98 wrote: What is the typical production time for the anime?:
A month, I was told on my thread a week or 2 ago. Plus 5-6 days to ship. Probably varies somewhat depending on current order volume.
MGTOW Level 3.5

skyknight

Post by skyknight »

When I ordered there was a discount going and a lot of people had put in an order. And I wanted custom eyes and breast size. So I waited close to 2 months for Sakura. But if you decided on one of the standard sizes they may have a doll body ready and only need to make the eyes. And if you're really lucky there're no other orders for anime girls at the moment and she gets made in shorter time(don't count on it, those girls are quite popular). But a month is average for those fabric beauties.

Newbie98

Post by Newbie98 »

Progress Note:

Tracking says delivery on Monday, however, she has arrived at presumably her last destination before my house, so it could be tomorrow...we shall see...the suspense is killing me! :)

Konato9
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Konato9 »

Dont forget to upload some photos of your new girl XD.
Kona Kona Konato Desu-Ne

Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 5000 »

My wait was six weeks & I also had to sign for the package so take that into consideration. In my case I waited by the front door and the driver went to the back door. Never heard him out back and lost another day.

I think the anime is one of the best dolls on the market.

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

Kinda depends how busy they are at the workshop I guess. For me it took 2 weeks for production and another week to ship.
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

INFORMATIONS