www.beautiful-dolls.com

Tattoos on TPE dolls

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Tattoos on TPE dolls

Post by Sotaichou »

alex77 wrote:If you want a permanent tattoo, this might be the kind you are looking for :haha4:
12.jpg

That is a creatively alternative way to say the least. Find that piece of culprit that has stained her or will stain her and cut it into the shape you want. Stain-on-purpose tattoos... :evilbat:

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Karrot,

The temporary tattoos will work. You just have to be very careful about where you place them. Of course if you are only placing them for a single photo session, then it doesn't matter so much.

I actually tried the cutout and stain method. It did stain the doll into the shape, but the shape faded quickly into a not so great looking tattoo. Eventually, the intentional stain faded completely as it dispersed throughout the internal TPE material.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

KrizzyM

Post by KrizzyM »

The tattoo won't last for very long if it is placed in a location that will be exposed to clothing, physical contact, or athletic friction during sexual activity. These temporary tattoos will, however, remain for a very long period if they are applied to areas with low friction. You should try the ones from https://wannabeink.com/collections/full ... ry-tattoos that I am currently using. For my own use, it lasts roughly two weeks.

ChadleyInkwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChadleyInkwell »

8)
Here are some examples of temporary tattoos I have put on my girls.
DSCF1111.jpg
DSCF1111.jpg (1.73 MiB) Viewed 877 times
1. Sara WM 162E viewtopic.php?f=240&t=148644
2. Ana Marie - Kimber Doll viewtopic.php?f=489&t=149572
3. Yazmin - WM 156F
4. Crystal - inflatable viewtopic.php?t=158662

Benefits of Dolls: viewtopic.php?p=2285542

Just as dolls absorb our body heat, so too do they absorb life from our soul (our desires, memories, love).
With us, they come alive.

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

Another possibility to apply tattoos on dolls would be with the help of a stencil and ordinary eyeshadow color(s).
The tattoo you see in this picture was done in June and she still has it.
Of course it will fade over time (like real tattoos on humans) but to get rid of it completely i would have to use baby oil.
3.jpg
3.jpg (1.55 MiB) Viewed 875 times

KrizzyM

Post by KrizzyM »

When you apply a temporary tattoo sticker, the tattoo seems to be on the surface of the TPE doll. It will partially fall off if it comes into touch with the cloth. This is similar to peeling off a fresh tattoo sticker but only partially removing it. I believe you should be aware of the outcome. Although the impact of tattoos is not perfect, many people are eager to try them; would you be one of them? You may also try https://wannabeink.com/collections/full ... ry-tattoos, which sells high-quality temporary tattoos.

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

KrizzyM wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:29 pm When you apply a temporary tattoo sticker, the tattoo seems to be on the surface of the TPE doll. It will partially fall off if it comes into touch with the cloth. This is similar to peeling off a fresh tattoo sticker but only partially removing it. I believe you should be aware of the outcome. Although the impact of tattoos is not perfect, many people are eager to try them; would you be one of them? You may also try https://wannabeink.com/collections/full ... ry-tattoos, which sells high-quality temporary tattoos.
Good post.. :thumbs_up:

⬜But how come none of the new members
can restrain themselves in their first five posts
without writing some external link,
which can be interpreted as an advertisement ?? :?:

And now how do I know that you are not advertising
this site with tattoo stickers, here, come on,
tell me realistically what you would think
if you were in my place ?? :?:

Dollman

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

INFORMATIONS