https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Lexi's adventures

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Re: Lexi's adventures

Post by Kim »

A short intermezzo now. A little doll arrived here who Chris might be interested in

A 1/12 Figma (balljointed doll) of Rem. Quite awhile ago Chris got a 1/6 doll of her, to which I commented that she was cute and asked what Anime she was from. Chris didn't know. Unrelated to that we recently started watching the anime Re:zero, which is the anime she's in, and I remembered her from his thread. We got this one used for a very reasonable price.
Here she is in her demon form. Fun thing about Figma dolls is that they usually come with different faceplates, so you can change expressions.
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

Don't forget to take a look at my girlfriend Juliana.

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Thank you for the info, Kim, I will have to take a look at the anime. :)

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Vicvic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Vicvic »

Nice, and interesting! Bravo! :D :thumbs_up:
Xycolo dolls :
Hadaly : viewtopic.php?f=525&t=145037
Yumi :viewtopic.php?f=525&t=149127
Cindy :viewtopic.php?t=164358
Geena : viewtopic.php?t=173044

Victor's Mini-Dolls : viewtopic.php?f=64&t=148602

We are happier by the passion we have than by the one we give
François de La Rochefoucauld

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Post by Kim »

Thank you bith.
@Vicvic: I'm gonna guess you're a masochist if you think a girl who's about to attack you with a morningstar looks nice :mrgreen:
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

Don't forget to take a look at my girlfriend Juliana.

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

INFORMATIONS