betterlovedoll.com

Lady Gaga's own musical life size sex doll of herself

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Lady Gaga's own musical life size sex doll of herself

Post by RainLover »

Lady Gaga with GAGADOLL.jpg
Lady Gaga with GAGADOLL.jpg (101.86 KiB) Viewed 1600 times
Emily Yoshida for Grantland wrote:Oh, look, what have we here? Just another wackadoo Artpop promotion from the as-of-late particularly wackadoo Lady Gaga, right? Getting naked for Marina Abramovic and doing a Thanksgiving special with the Muppets seems of a piece with commissioning a silicone sex doll of yourself, right? Everything just goes into the high-lowbrow, sexual-but-not-sexy kitchen sink that is the Artpop journey, right?

Oh, how you all underestimate Lady Gaga. Much like Jeff Bezos and his army of stuff-drones, this weekend Stefani Germanotta revolutionized product delivery. You see, the Gagadoll, as manufactured by love-doll industry leader Orient Industry, is not just a life-size replica of everyone's favorite art bitch with, as most outlets have only coyly hinted at, anatomically (not urban legendarily) correct orifices. It is also a way, alongside iTunes, Spotify, and physical CD, to experience Artpop.

"The mannequins may be stuck with poker faces, but you can listen to Gaga’s songs and secret messages by pressing your ear to their chest thanks to the implanted bone conduction technology," reports the Japan Times. You guys, now is maybe not the time to confuse the issue with a "poker face" joke, or a bone conduction joke for that matter. Still, if money isn't an issue and I have a choice between jamming to "G.U.Y." on the sickest new Beats or through the squishy décolletage of a brand-new Gagadoll, I'm going for the latter for the pure experience. When you hear a great album (and make no mistake, Artpop is a great album), don't you want to curl up with your head on the chest of the person who made it? Yes? No? Yes. One possible downside: You can only listen out of one ear at a time, but I guess that's a good reason to get two Gagadolls.
Complete article: :evidence:
http://www.grantland.com/blog/hollywood ... c-industry
Clyde Smith for Hypebot wrote:GAGADOLL is a joint creation of PARTY, a cutting edge design and marketing firm based in Tokyo and New York, and Orient Industry (aka Orient Industries), Japanese-based high quality sex doll makers.

Orient Industries put out a press release (via CMU) whose key message is:

"Even though she has all the parts necessary for sex please don't have sex with her!"

I would translate that as "fuck this doll whether you're alone or at a gangbang of Little Monsters, it's all good!"
2013-12-14 Hypebot - Lady Gaga GAGADOLL.jpg
2013-12-14 Hypebot - Lady Gaga GAGADOLL.jpg (116.85 KiB) Viewed 1600 times
Complete article: :evidence:
http://www.hypebot.com/hypebot/2013/12/ ... itory.html

:plaidskirt:
"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." -- Liz Taylor
"Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me." -- hipsters Simon & Garfunkel, singing about doll ownership before it was cool.

Candy8teen
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Lady Gaga's own musical life size sex doll of herself

Post by Candy8teen »

I am happy she picked Orient Industries.

Mike

Zarnon
Former Member

Post by Zarnon »

I am happy she picked Orient Industries.
Welcome home! Thank God LG decided to have Orient. A doll company that won't have anything to do with pesky Europeans and American customers.
Fall down 7 times, get up 8.

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

Is the doll realistic? I can't tell behind the glasses. Maybe it's just a mannequin that bears as much resemblance as a Judy Garland doll resembles her.
If it is realistic, I hope they make them for sale. They can give Lady Gaga $1,000 for each doll sold. I would pay the extra $1,000, if they got her to look as realistic as a Madame Tusseud's figure.

RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RainLover »

LovesBlackWomen wrote:Is the doll realistic? I can't tell behind the glasses. Maybe it's just a mannequin that bears as much resemblance as a Judy Garland doll resembles her.
If it is realistic, I hope they make them for sale. They can give Lady Gaga $1,000 for each doll sold. I would pay the extra $1,000, if they got her to look as realistic as a Madame Tusseud's figure.
Go back to the first post in the thread and watch the video, LBW. :roll:

:plaidskirt:
"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." -- Liz Taylor
"Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me." -- hipsters Simon & Garfunkel, singing about doll ownership before it was cool.

roustabout

Post by roustabout »

Perhaps she will start a trend and other celebs will get doll made of themselves. Who would you like to see?

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

roustabout wrote:Perhaps she will start a trend and other celebs will get doll made of themselves. Who would you like to see?
Hayley Williams from Paramore!!!
Click here to see my Doll Album.

INFORMATIONS