betterlovedoll.com

Closer mag, UK

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Closer mag, UK

Post by Everhard »

Me and the girls are in Closer mag (here in the UK) again. It comes out on Tuesday 10th December. The subject of the shoot is some guy I never heard of. He is something to do with a telly program I have never seen. (I stopped watching telly a quarter century ago.) They made me get a spray-on tan for this one, same as for the James Bond shoot, but this time they had me wear a black wig. The things I go through for these photo sessions!

This was also in a studio in London. Another white room, but nothing like as awesome as the James Bond shoot. This time they had a curtain backdrop that included sea, sand, and a palm tree. We also used a vehicle of sorts (I don't want to give away the plot) but unlike the Aston Martin, this one was fake. Even so, it was real enough to sit on.

Earlier posts on my Closer photo shoots:
Another doll photo article in Closer magazine, UK (James Bond theme)
'My big fat gypsy wedding' in Closer mag, UK
Me and dolls in UK magazine 'Closer' (again) (several items including Royal Wedding)
Closer mag (UK) article & photos (introductory article about me and my dolls)

And Stacy's appearance in the same mag:
Stacy and dolls in UK magazine 'Closer'

RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Closer mag, UK

Post by RainLover »

Congratulations, Everhard. :D :thumbs_up:

They are paying you for your time and access to your dolls, right?
"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." -- Liz Taylor
"Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me." -- hipsters Simon & Garfunkel, singing about doll ownership before it was cool.

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Re: Closer mag, UK

Post by Everhard »

RainLover wrote:They are paying you for your time and access to your dolls, right?
Definitely.

INFORMATIONS