betterlovedoll.com

Photographic journey!

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Re: Photographic journey!

Post by brigittes hubbie »

I understand Stacy prefers just to phtograph dolls and I can pretty much live with that although I´d be honoured if she´d like to shoot Brigitte or Martine. There is no one better shooting dolls in my mind than Stacy.
On the other hand I´d love to have Christel or Benita shoot my dolls with or without me. Benita will probably have the chance to do so in Wales this year so that she won´t have to travel to western germany on her own costs. I suppose Christel won´t do the journey. She´ll probably have perfect pics of Nescio´s dolls altogether anyway.
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

brigittes hubbie wrote:I understand Stacy prefers just to phtograph dolls and I can pretty much live with that although I´d be honoured if she´d like to shoot Brigitte or Martine. There is no one better shooting dolls in my mind than Stacy.
On the other hand I´d love to have Christel or Benita shoot my dolls with or without me. Benita will probably have the chance to do so in Wales this year so that she won´t have to travel to western germany on her own costs. I suppose Christel won´t do the journey. She´ll probably have perfect pics of Nescio´s dolls altogether anyway.
Chris
Hi my friend, if you want her to take photos of your doll then I would suggest you contact her. I say this as we now tell the media that we don't like them sending PM's to members unless invited. So send her a PM or email. :wink:
 Click to go to Coverdoll

Photographchris
Media Account
Media Account

Post by Photographchris »

Hi everyone!
It was great to meet Nescio and the ladies!
This project is going to be amazing. It will take a lot of time, but hopefully I will be able to exhibit my work in a gallery. I am even looking into making a book out of this journey.
If anyone is interested to see some of my other work ( I think it is very different to the work Stacy makes, which is also awesome) I will include my webaddress in this post.
You can always send me a PM if you would like to include yourself and your lady/ladies in my project, let me know and have some fun!
Best Regards,
Christel
www.christelmitchell.com

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

While your doll photographic work is not like mine, it is a lot like:

Elena Dorfmans
Becky Yee
Bonita Marcussen (thank you nes!)
Laurie Simmons

anyway, do whatever you need to get noticed! I know how hard it is to get attention in the photographic world.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

stacy718 wrote:Bonita (whose surname I do not know)
That's Benita Marcussen :wink:

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

stacy718 wrote:That looks just like Benita's shots. Natural lighting soft poses... Same photos different outfits!

At least the dolls are pretty as is your home. But I wonder when the subject of exploiting owners with their dolls for needed attention by photographers, will grow old. From Elena Dorfman all the way to Benita, I guess the world will never tire of the subject.

Maybe I should take pics of guys with their dolls too. It seems like everybody is doing it!

:D
S
It would be nice to believe as you and I and we all think that dolls are finally being recognized as the objects d'art they are (and yes, she does look like Benita from the back, not that you can see a of her, it's mostly coat).

And Stacy, I would feel honored if you were to take a photoshoot of me, Sharon, Lala and Kandyse. I know I could trust you implicitly; so much I wouldn't even put a limit on the type of photos, because I knew you would do them with class.
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

Photographchris
Media Account
Media Account

Post by Photographchris »

Hi there!
I m urgently looking for a doll owner located in Chicago, IL.
Starting on March 29th I will be in the city for 6 days.
I would love to find a doll owner to continue my phtographic journey.
Please let me know if you know anybody willing to participate!
Best,
Christel

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

To all in the Chicago area, Christel is fully trustworthy.
She visited my home last January and did a photo shoot with my dolls. This was really fun.
She will fully respect your wishes about what you want or don't want to be pictured.
So, if you like the opportunity to have some special photos of your doll, please participate :D

P.S. some of the photos she took of my dolls will be published in the March issue of CoverDoll 8)

mg4
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mg4 »

Welcome Photographchris, If you can attend this year doll meet event in Hersey Pennsylvania May 2 an 3 you can see so many dolls. pm kharn for more info.

cheers mg4
Check out my Gallery:

INFORMATIONS