yldoll.com

Rayna's ankle broke.

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Delosian

Rayna's ankle broke.

Post by Delosian »

Not really sure how it happened but the flexible part of her ankle broke. I didn't get any repair glue with my order so I guess I'm going to have to order it. I guess I'm going to have to figure out how to fix it.

Something else... I see my pictures of Rayna on the Your Doll website. Uhhhhh,... not to be a jerk but I don't remember giving permission for my photos to be used, at least not for use on a for-profit site. I don't mind if people download them for personal "use".

Other than that, I'm still very satisfied with her and highly recommend this doll. :)

Delosian

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Rayna's ankle broke.

Post by Dollarhyde »

Delosian to prevent this from happening it would be wise to copy write all the photos you post that way if they are you have legal grounds to record and file a claim against said offending website.

As to the ankle issue the doll is too new for any of the forum members to have an issue with... so you are on your own unless the company is willing to send you repair instructions. As a general rule of thumb you need to make the cut along the seam. As for the glue if the doll is silicone it would be Sil-Poxy however, if it's TPE there are so many mixtures or formulations that it's best to get the glue from the manufacture.

Good luck... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

Hello Delosian,

Sorry for your problem, but we never received any e-mail about your problem and we found out now. I think the best way to deal with this kind of problems is through e-mail.
It's possible to buy a special glue for Viola from us and we can help to repair her if we know the reason why it happened. Please contact us : yourdoll@hotmail.com
We will reply the same day!

About photos. I'm sorry... I think that our website guy had to see your pics and liked them too much. If you wish, I will tell him to delete them. :)

Regards
Eric

Delosian

Post by Delosian »

Hi Eric,

Ok, I'll email you.

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

Delosian wrote:Hi Eric,

Ok, I'll email you.
Okay, I'm waiting :) I am sure we can fix this problem. Don't worry.

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Christine »

Sorry to hear about your girl. :(

I hope she gets better soon....

INFORMATIONS