betterlovedoll.com

MIT scientists create robot capable of feeling lust

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

MIT scientists create robot capable of feeling lust

Post by RainLover »

“They said we couldn’t build a conscious machine that perpetually lusts for flesh, but we achieved that objective and much more,” said Soto, boasting that the automaton possesses the computational power to obsessively fantasize about salacious encounters as rapidly as an average 18-year-old male. “This robot wants more than anything to throw a person down on a bed and have sex with them.”
2013-07-17 The Onion - MIT scientists create robot capable of feeling lust.jpg
2013-07-17 The Onion - MIT scientists create robot capable of feeling lust.jpg (142.4 KiB) Viewed 1303 times
Original article and photo: :evidence:
http://www.theonion.com/articles/mit-sc ... /?ref=auto

:plaidskirt:

P.S. Keep in mind that The Onion is satire, which means this article is fiction. Pretty funny, though!
"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." -- Liz Taylor
"Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me." -- hipsters Simon & Garfunkel, singing about doll ownership before it was cool.

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: MIT scientists create robot capable of feeling lust

Post by Christine »

All my doll's are full of lust....

They wont leave me along at all and alway's want attention and sex.. Which is fine with me.. :mrgreen:

:onfire: :onfire: :onfire:

mayolover

Post by mayolover »

This is an amazing breakthrought ....my advice to those scientist will be to build a female robot with the lust emotions towards men ....not even complex motion just some basic head movements and expressions to beguin with and the most important task....try to combine the robot with a hot female hight end silicone sex doll ....If they are able to do that will be a total success because the female sexy sex doll robot will never end self destructing like the one in the articule when realizing that he will never be able to have sex with the female scientist.....There are plenty of men ( like us here in TDF) ready to jump on her for the sake of science , progress and for the future of mankind lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

Magic_Mucus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Magic_Mucus »

Hmmmm. I wonder what will happen when one won't self-destruct when it can not have it's desires met or what would happen if it were mobile? Can you spell skysexkillnet?

sulliel
Ex-Member

Post by sulliel »

Hey RainLover,

FUNNY article, reminds me of a joke....

Two guys meet in the office of one of them, a tech-geek. Hey dude ,how are you?" "I'm good. Congrats ,that new secretary of yours sure is hot!" "Well, I'm glad you like her, she's a robot!" "No way man, how can that be?" "She's the latest model from Japan. Let me tell you how she works. If you squeeze her left tit, she takes dictation. If you squeeze her right tit, she types a letter. And that's not all, she can have sex too!" " You're kidding right?" "No, ,she's fantastic!" Tell you what, you can borrow her."

So ,his friend takes her into the bathroom and is in there with her for a while .Suddenly, he hears screaming "Heeelp, Aaaaah!"
The guy says " Shit, I forgot to tell him her ass is a pencil sharpener!"

Tiriaq
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tiriaq »

Christine wrote:All my doll's are full of lust....

They wont leave me along at all and alway's want attention and sex.. Which is fine with me.. :mrgreen:

:onfire: :onfire: :onfire:

hehehe!

INFORMATIONS