betterlovedoll.com

Oh, just taking the sex doll out for a stroll

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Oh, just taking the sex doll out for a stroll

Post by RainLover »

A man and his doll at the zoo. It's a good thing. :D
2013-07-08 LOLsnaps love doll at the zoo.jpg
2013-07-08 LOLsnaps love doll at the zoo.jpg (143.29 KiB) Viewed 2956 times
Some people left stereotypical remarks, but others made very interesting comments:
various LOLsnaps readers wrote:Costa76: "No different if he were there with his boyfriend instead. No?"

Amber Mari: "I'm just going to treat it how they used to treat homosexual relationships back in the day."

fred: "seriously? this is a real thing and happens often enough people have to worry about it somewhere?"

Costa76: "I don't see why they should be hiding their love."

Amber Mari: "True... true. Just how homosexuality was taboo then, now we real-life-doll-ism now."
+1 dolls :mrgreen:

Original article and photos: :evidence:
http://lolsnaps.com/news/72060/0/
:plaidskirt:
"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." -- Liz Taylor
"Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me." -- hipsters Simon & Garfunkel, singing about doll ownership before it was cool.

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Oh, just taking the sex doll out for a stroll

Post by netwit »

I was a little disappointed; some posters thought she was a RG with a mask. Now, that would be reeeeeeeally weird :roll: :D

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

Baron von doll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Baron von doll »

A man after my own heart.

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

She is dressed well, I guess he wants to show her off!

Uncreative

Post by Uncreative »

It could also be someone trying to see what reacting he gets kind of like a performance artist where he has someone filming folks' reactions without looking like that is what they are doing or recording comments on the sly. It's possible it's legit though and if it is and he's comfortable who is anyone to judge as long as she's dressed decent and he isn't making a spectacle.

Uncreative

Post by Uncreative »

Is it me or is there a little resemblance here?

Ric is going to be in trouble with Destiny if she finds out about him and this other woman...lol.

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

Could be a publicity stunt. Would a great advertising tool. It would get more publicity than a man just wearing a sandwich sign, or dressed up as a Gorilla and handing out flyers.

RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RainLover »

LovesBlackWomen wrote:Could be a publicity stunt. Would a great advertising tool. It would get more publicity than a man just wearing a sandwich sign, or dressed up as a Gorilla and handing out flyers.
Maybe put the doll in a gorilla suit! :mrgreen:
"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." -- Liz Taylor
"Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me." -- hipsters Simon & Garfunkel, singing about doll ownership before it was cool.

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Thats pretty cool. If everyone that had dolls did this
it might be more excepted ..

IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by IanEvans »

I'm inclined to disagree. I mean, it's one thing to take your doll to a park for an outdoor photo shoot. But what's the point of parading her around in a crowded place like a zoo, other than to say "Hey! Look at me! Check out how kooky and eccentric I am!" :roll:

I'll be the first to admit that I have genuine affection for my dolls, and I often lament that fact that they can't accompany me when I go out with my friends or have dinner with my family. But regardless of how they might fill the void left by a lack of a romantic relationship, they're not people and thus can't share in the experience with us. So again, what'd be the point except for attention and shock value? Hell, even Davecat, who openly admits his preference for a doll over a living partner, and for all intents and purposes considers Sidore to be his wife, doesn't bring her out in public. :?

Also, it really bothers me when people compare an interest in dolls with being gay. Even if we were all agalmatophiles (and the majority of us are not), a paraphilia is not remotely the same as a sexual orientation. It's not as if homosexuals simply have a fetish for having sex with their own gender, or to draw a parallel with us non-agalmatophiles, choose to be gay due to a lack of success with heterosexual relationships. I consider the comparison in insult to gays, not to mention potentially lending credence to anti-gay claims that legalizing same-sex marriage is the start of a slippery slope of eventually allowing people to marry their siblings, or animals...or for that matter, inanimate objects. :x

Click above to view my albums. :mrgreen:

You never truly feel that another person loves you. You can only react to the way they behave towards you. And when I look in Caley's eyes and see that same bittersweet longing I feel for her, whatever part of my brain knows it's not real doesn't seem to care...

RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RainLover »

NotMyName wrote:allowing people to marry [...] inanimate objects. :x
We've already been down that road regarding dolls in the Virtual Vows thread. :wink: Lots of people have already married their dolls. :)

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

NotMyName wrote:I'm inclined to disagree. I mean, it's one thing to take your doll to a park for an outdoor photo shoot. But what's the point of parading her around in a crowded place like a zoo, other than to say "Hey! Look at me! Check out how kooky and eccentric I am!" :roll:
I agree w/ your point.
If he was there w/ his doll, minding his own business viewing the animals that's one thing. If he's there to draw a crowd that's another.

I can see a one on one outing w/ your doll like: Picnic in the park, secluded beach, camping, going out parking by the lake, etc. Whether having sex or just holding your doll to watch the sunset, the 2 of you should be together for your own pleasure. If someone just happens to come along to be nosy, that's their problem. Of course I'm not the type to make out and grope any woman or thing in a openly public setting. Public, but hidden can be fun though.

If the public doll showing is not about some kind of reaction factor, maybe the person wants their doll love to be publicy accepted to further their attachment in their mind, etc. You know what I'm saying. Only he knows why he did it.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

BigCheese

Post by BigCheese »

http://www.reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/1h ... o_the_zoo/

I wonder if he's a member of this site, or of one of the other doll forums.

One funny reaction:
Redditor wrote:They prefer to be called Manufactured Americans. (source)
SILICONE IS LITERALLY
:D :D :D 8O :D :D :D
GIRLFRIEND MATERIAL

:evidence: *) the poster's use of feminine pronouns to refer to a female-looking doll in no way implies that the poster sees women as objects, or objects as women.

IANADO (I Am Not A Doll Owner) / picture is of a Zerg Lurker (because I don't post often)

Bilbo Baggens
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bilbo Baggens »

stranger things have happened at the zoo, If only the animals could talk!!!!
Look to this day, For it is life, The very life of life. Look well, therefore, to this day.

INFORMATIONS