betterlovedoll.com

The Real Doll phenomenon as reported in Korea

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

The Real Doll phenomenon as reported in Korea

Post by RainLover »

This is not a new article, but I'm guessing it's probably one you haven't seen before anyway. Enjoy! :)
2008-11-29 My lover is not a doll.jpg
2008-11-29 My lover is not a doll.jpg (165.86 KiB) Viewed 949 times
Original article: :evidence:
http://asiancorrespondent.com/22997/my- ... ot-a-doll/

In a related story from 2006, cops in Korea aren't sure whether doll "prostitutes" and their customers are arrestable or not. :roll:
The Chosunilbo wrote:A "doll experience room" is a place punters rent for some W25,000(US$1=W958) an hour, a fee that includes a bed, a computer, and an inflatable sex doll.

After the Special Law on Prostitution went into effect in 2004, the press reported that certain motels were providing the dolls to customers to bridge the gap, but this is the first time establishments dedicated to the experience have sprung up in the city.

"Since the sex acts are occurring with a doll and not a human being, it is unclear whether the Special Law on Prostitution applies," a police officer lamented.
Original article: :evidence:
http://english.chosun.com/site/data/htm ... 61018.html

:plaidskirt:
"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." -- Liz Taylor
"Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me." -- hipsters Simon & Garfunkel, singing about doll ownership before it was cool.

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: The Real Doll phenomenon as reported in Korea

Post by Szalinski »

Typical "we're all losers desperate for anything female" type article.
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

INFORMATIONS