betterlovedoll.com

Sex museum ordered to close its doors

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Sex museum ordered to close its doors

Post by RainLover »

Cyprus Mail wrote:"This is not the image that we want to give of Ayia Napa. Children could just walk by the museum and see a sex doll," Karousos said.

Most of the walls of the sex museum are painted red. One is decorated with posters of some sexual nature. There is a plastic doll of a woman wearing red, sexy underwear in one corner next to an exhibition of adult movies. In one Cypriot traditional room there is a bed covered with a blood spotted white sheet.
Wait--what??? How is a "blood spotted white sheet" traditional? Sounds like something from a horror movie. 8O
2013-05-22 Sex museum ordered to close its doors.jpg
2013-05-22 Sex museum ordered to close its doors.jpg (150.52 KiB) Viewed 1548 times
Original article: :evidence:
http://www.cyprus-mail.com/ayia-napa/se ... s/20130522

:plaidskirt:
"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." -- Liz Taylor
"Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me." -- hipsters Simon & Garfunkel, singing about doll ownership before it was cool.

TheMan01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Sex museum ordered to close its doors

Post by TheMan01 »

America, superior.

(I'm assuming this is in America, anyway.)

Fenrisulfr
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fenrisulfr »

RainLover wrote: Wait--what??? How is a "blood spotted white sheet" traditional? Sounds like something from a horror movie. 8O
I try not to judge other cultures by the standard of my own as 'are we right all the time' but somewhere in the old brainbox is the 'traditional old days' where 'saving yourself' for marraige was an time honoured belief and a woman was still a virgin on her wedding night therefore the blood was the symbolic showing of 'coitus' had occurred and 'she was'.
By modern standards in some parts, distasteful, but in those countries who revere such tradition, long may it stand and a worthy addition to any 'sex museum'.
And if she was a 'naughty girl' before the night just improvise 8)
"I don't have dirty thoughts.............I have unapologetically normal thoughts which happen to be intensely erotic."

IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by IanEvans »

TheMan01 wrote:America, superior.

(I'm assuming this is in America, anyway.)
No, it's in Cyprus. And the tenant converted a residential property into a business without the proper permits, so it doesn't make a difference if it was a potato museum. Now, had he been granted a permit only for the city to turn around and arbitrarily revoke it, then yes, that would be an injustice.

Click above to view my albums. :mrgreen:

You never truly feel that another person loves you. You can only react to the way they behave towards you. And when I look in Caley's eyes and see that same bittersweet longing I feel for her, whatever part of my brain knows it's not real doesn't seem to care...

RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RainLover »

Fenrisulfr wrote:
RainLover wrote: Wait--what??? How is a "blood spotted white sheet" traditional? Sounds like something from a horror movie. 8O
I try not to judge other cultures by the standard of my own as 'are we right all the time' but somewhere in the old brainbox is the 'traditional old days' where 'saving yourself' for marraige was an time honoured belief and a woman was still a virgin on her wedding night therefore the blood was the symbolic showing of 'coitus' had occurred and 'she was'.
By modern standards in some parts, distasteful, but in those countries who revere such tradition, long may it stand and a worthy addition to any 'sex museum'.
And if she was a 'naughty girl' before the night just improvise 8)
I wasn't judging it in any moral or cultural way; I had this vision of a white sheet that looked like blood rained down all over it. :roll:
"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." -- Liz Taylor
"Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me." -- hipsters Simon & Garfunkel, singing about doll ownership before it was cool.

Paleonaturist
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Paleonaturist »

In some cases, it might have.

If the girl didn't bleed on the marriage bed (for whatever reason, her "virtue" or lack thereof not withstanding...) the couple might slaughter a chicken or lamb to put a proper face on it. I've also heard that such a sheet might be hung out the window on the following morning for all the town to see!

~B.
"Plays with dolls"

This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty.

INFORMATIONS