www.wmdolls.com

new doll maker ?

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
idunknown
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

new doll maker ?

Post by idunknown »

I'm looking to purchase my first doll I really like the asian dolls (4woods,ds doll)but they are soooooo expensive. I found a ( I'm guessing) new manufacturer that has good looking and inexpensive dolls at ( "Banned Site Link, see Banned Sites List in Dolls In General"/index.html ) and was wondering if they are legit. When it seem to good to be true it usually is so if anyone has any experience with them please give me the 411 on bdolls. Thanks!!!!!!

iduk

Fenrisulfr
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: new doll maker ?

Post by Fenrisulfr »

It's a scam, $4000 dollar dolls for $950. I can't remember the dolls maker for those pics but I believe it's European and certainly not that cheap.
"I don't have dirty thoughts.............I have unapologetically normal thoughts which happen to be intensely erotic."

dollman2
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by dollman2 »

aren't they meccha dolls?

get a load of this i copied from their f.a.q

Why doesn't BestDoll have a doll forum?
After a long research on the quality of Forums, it has been revealed that most doll forums that exist are directly controlled by the manufacturers and/or their distributers. They fabricate stories and unfounded rumors (sometimes under an alias) in order to control their existing and future clients therefore making any competition unwelcome. These forums do not represent reality. This is why BestDoll has decided to not participate in these childish games. To know the owner of a forum, it is easy to detect, look at the first on the list and who is always put on top.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi idunknown, Fen is absolutely right, it´s obviously a scam, just check the website of mechadoll, it´s a copy of the site, the pics are pics of the mechadolls, down left is a Brigitte doll, like my Brigitte, so it´s easy to identify for a mechadoll owner. The dolls cost a lot more than 950 bucks. Too bad for mechadoll as they have enough problems already getting established again on the US market.
Just take your fingers off.
Best regards,
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

idunknown
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by idunknown »

Thanks everyone for your advice.

IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by IanEvans »

dollman2 wrote:aren't they meccha dolls?

get a load of this i copied from their f.a.q

Why doesn't BestDoll have a doll forum?
After a long research on the quality of Forums, it has been revealed that most doll forums that exist are directly controlled by the manufacturers and/or their distributers. They fabricate stories and unfounded rumors (sometimes under an alias) in order to control their existing and future clients therefore making any competition unwelcome. These forums do not represent reality. This is why BestDoll has decided to not participate in these childish games. To know the owner of a forum, it is easy to detect, look at the first on the list and who is always put on top.
As I recall, Mechadoll had something similar on their own site, when the reality is that they didn't wanna deal with the complaints of people who'd been waiting gods know how long to receive their dolls. I suppose it's easier to claim that the world's largest doll forum and all other doll makers are involved in a collective conspiracy against you than to just fill orders in a timely manner...or for that matter, easier to use stolen pics to scam people out of their money than to find a means of earning an honest living. But then, if being ethical were easy, then the world wouldn't be so full of unethical people. :(

Click above to view my albums. :mrgreen:

You never truly feel that another person loves you. You can only react to the way they behave towards you. And when I look in Caley's eyes and see that same bittersweet longing I feel for her, whatever part of my brain knows it's not real doesn't seem to care...

INFORMATIONS