www.beautiful-dolls.com

Flandre is here!

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Shadow X

Flandre is here!

Post by Shadow X »

It took some months, but she finally made it home. Meet Flandre Scarlet. She's here for 2 weeks now, but I couldn't make photos just yet. Customs managed to "lose" her hat and wig so I had to order a new one and wait for about a week or two. Now that the wig has arrived, we can finally introduce her properly. I only got my cellphone for photo shooting, so bare with me. Anyway, here's Flandre:
01.jpg
01.jpg (1.06 MiB) Viewed 5637 times
Her cuddle factor is the best, no doubt about it. Lots of others already gave that a great rating and I can completely vouch for that. I already enjoy just sitting close to her and relax together. She makes such good company, I didn't regret it one bit. And she's a great lap pillow, too :mrgreen: . Not to mention I'm sensing a cuteness overload :multi:
02.jpg
02.jpg (832.39 KiB) Viewed 5637 times
She has the old skeleton (It was ordered months before it got introduced), so she can't do that many poses without some kind of help. Her shoulders are also very loose, not suitable to make poses with. But it does make it easy go get her dressed up, so that might've been the reason. The only time she could have some trouble sitting properly is on some chairs where she really has to sit straight. I guess that's why she's hogging the couch more :whistle: . I've ordered my 2nd doll with the new skeleton and I'll see what can be done with the new one that couldn't be done with the old.

I have yet to find her the wings she is usually with. Right now she's without any and I'm not sure if I can find a place that can make and sell the wings or if I have to attempt to make them myself.

Lets just say that all the wait really was worth it, no matter how long :). I'll make more pictures later on (Just started an album waiting for approval), but right now she's tired and I'll let her have a rest. She even has a surprise waiting this weekend. I'll be sure to take good care of her :)
03.jpg
03.jpg (975.64 KiB) Viewed 5637 times

Nyarlat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Flandre is here!

Post by Nyarlat »

Very cute!

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Congrats Shadow X... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

TheMan01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheMan01 »

Awesome. Had to look up who that was, lol. Very cute.

shimu3z
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by shimu3z »

cuddle away!!! Very sweet.
shimu3z

Life may not be what you want but it will be what you make it.

Misana

Post by Misana »

Very nice :) I always like seeing the anime dolls dressed up in costume!

Evil Cat

Post by Evil Cat »

Lovely!

Anime gals are great companions!

skyknight

Post by skyknight »

Congratz that your girl is finally with you and feeling well.
Shame on the customs! They owe you some big apology and maybe even a compensation for the "loss".
Flandre is a real cutie.
I just managed to put in an order for an anime girl, too! I hope she'l be as great as yours.

Papa Bear
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Papa Bear »

What a sweet girl! I'm so glad you are happy together, thanks for introducing her to us. :D
MY PHOTO ALBUMS: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13890

It is better to travel well than to arrive.
Buddha

Saiged
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Saiged »

Congratulations, I can't even begin to imagine how it must have felt to wait so long. But she's with you at last, and that's what counts. Remember to let her hug you whenever you feel down! It helped me quite a lot already. :) Keep in mind, that no matter what happens she will be there for you, ready to make your worries disappear.
And it really does feel unjustified for customs to literally steal your property, shame on them!

downfreak

Post by downfreak »

Congrats. She looks great. Love those eyes !!
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14031

"It's not a lie if you believe it."George Costanza

Shadow X

Post by Shadow X »

Saiged wrote:Congratulations, I can't even begin to imagine how it must have felt to wait so long. But she's with you at last, and that's what counts. Remember to let her hug you whenever you feel down! It helped me quite a lot already. :) Keep in mind, that no matter what happens she will be there for you, ready to make your worries disappear.
And it really does feel unjustified for customs to literally steal your property, shame on them!
Yeah, the polish customs have changed so much, it seems to have made things harder for ppl and thanks to that, BD won't be able to ship from Poland anymore. It just took too long and they've put in taxes there now as well. I hate pointing fingers, but the hat and wig probably got "lost" when she left Poland as I never had problems with my country's customs. Only those dumb import taxes that the whole EU has and some transport companies here really like to milk that out. DHL being the worst so far so I tend to avoid them. Sadly though, most cosplay sites use DHL for transport. But I can keep talking about that for a whole week, so I better stop about it right here.

So either way: Whether I'm down or not, there's always room for a hug from her. I've always been living kinda alone, though I never really had a problem with it. But I also don't feel confident enough to share my life with a real girl, so having company from her is just what I needed. She even joins me for a good night rest sometimes. Also it's a good way to wake up and see her smile :)
'G morning ^^
'G morning ^^
04.jpg (1.17 MiB) Viewed 5309 times
She has a surprise in store for me tomorrow, so I wonder what that could be. I'm just waiting for my album to be opened, so I can place them all in there

dollyfan2010
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dollyfan2010 »

Maybe I have another surprise if you get me your address to send it.
With my Anime came a white hat with red ribbon I didn`t order, so probably it belongs to Flandre. Also black dessous I`ve got double, so one for her.

Shadow X

Post by Shadow X »

That might possibly be her hat, then. However, BD is already making a new one that will come with the 2nd anime. Regardless, I don't really want to give out my address but since a new hat is already coming it's way, it's not a real problem anyway (Makes me wonder where the wig went).

Shadow X

Post by Shadow X »

Well it sure was a surprise alright. While cooking, Flandre wanted to dress for the occasion. Slightly confused, I wonder why she wanted to dress for something like that. But shortly after, I saw where she was getting at. It was the surprise she had planned. The naked apron 8O . So she was ready for another photoshoot.

(Warning! Might cause anime-style nose bleeds :oops: )
Flan's surprise. A man's dream in the anime world
Flan's surprise. A man's dream in the anime world
05.jpg (302.04 KiB) Viewed 5154 times
Sitting down for another photo
Like what you see? ^^
Like what you see? ^^
06.jpg (773.4 KiB) Viewed 5154 times
I sure as hell wasn't disappointed and the fun has only started :D

INFORMATIONS