Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

CJ...The Uncrating

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

shelley08
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: CJ...The Uncrating

Post by shelley08 »

I've been lurking for a few months, gradually getting my head around the idea of being turned on by an inanimate object. I have to say the detail on that doll is amazing. I'm not a leg man but I'm salivating over those pins!
A Realdoll was not at the top of my list but seeing these photos has definitely changed things. Basically when I see a seam the illusion is shattered but I couldn't spot any obvious ones on this doll. The only thing different I would like is maybe a cup size or two bigger. Time to $ave...

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Shelley, excellent decision, all the best to get the doll of your dreams a.s.a.p.
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Smoke
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: All Alone. With CJ, EJ,Lana,Sami,Tori,Tami,Becki,Britney and Jewel

Post by Smoke »

shelley08 wrote:I've been lurking for a few months, gradually getting my head around the idea of being turned on by an inanimate object. I have to say the detail on that doll is amazing. I'm not a leg man but I'm salivating over those pins!
A Realdoll was not at the top of my list but seeing these photos has definitely changed things. Basically when I see a seam the illusion is shattered but I couldn't spot any obvious ones on this doll. The only thing different I would like is maybe a cup size or two bigger. Time to $ave...
There is an optional breast enhancement that abyss will do that will give you the larger cup size. It's there on the order form when you place your order. I all you have too do is let Joe know when you order exactly what your looking for. Pics are helpful. Trust me Shelly . You will be doing more then just salivating :twisted:

Smoke!
If the ladies don't find you handsome. Get a Doll.

Most humble servant of CJ's harem.

Please Visit CJ's Blog. https://syntheticerotica.blogspot.com/

dollsforme

Post by dollsforme »

Thanks for showing the unpacking of your RD, I now know what to expect when I get my! She is beautiful!

NaughtyHackus
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by NaughtyHackus »

What a beautiful doll! She's gorgeous! :D

NH

Smoke
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Smoke »

pygmalion2 wrote:
310smokeme wrote:Well that's it... Old Smoke's Doll buying days are over... At least until Body D comes out... :wink:

Smoke!
:lol: :lol: :lol: I said that about 5 dolls ago!
Cheers and enjoy your double honeymoon!

Mark and the Synthetiks

Well It looks like Body D has come out... It turns out that Old Smoke's Doll buying days MAY not be over. CJ is lonely when I'm not here and since Cindy had too leave she is alone a lot. I am in the planning stages of my next girl ... ......It probably won't be ........ :xmas: but by CJ's ..... ..... :new-bday: She may have a new girlfriend too keep her company.... As long as all the stars and planets align properly... :wink:

Smoke.

AirDollPlushDoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AirDollPlushDoll »

so much prettier than human girls. she is amazing. I bet you were dying to open that crate
my dream has come true. I finally got a silicone doll. a ruby 13. her name is destiny angel. aka princess destiny.

Maphesto
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Maphesto »

She looks amazing! I still have a long time before mine is complete... ; ; Congrats though man!

Smoke
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Smoke »

Well I don't know what the etiquette is on resurrecting old threads ... But I posted this for the first time almost one year ago... In three days it will be be our on year anniversary.. I officially welcomed CJ into my home on March 26 of 2013..... She has suffered a couple or three finger pokes and has had a bit of a sealer problem crop up... Nothing major .... Just a case of dry skin really... It's all minor stuff. .... She is sill the sexy hott California blonde that bounced out of the crate... and into my arms Almost one year ago...

The older I get... The more time fly's ... Some updated pics too come....

Smoke.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi smoke, wow, time really flies. I´m a forum member for just over a year and I followed this thread with a big smile on my face when I started to post here. CJ is still one of my favourite girls in the forum and I´m happy that she´s in fine form. Happy upcoming anniversary,
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

DavidOzz

Post by DavidOzz »

Happy Anniversary Smoke and CJ!!!! Nikki and I are right behind you, April 23rd!!!

Sir Real

Post by Sir Real »

I know what you mean smoke, I "met" jenny almost a year and a half ago!! And have been on here for at least a year! Its amazing that time flies without even owning one of these yet.

Happy Anniversary! Hope you both have fun and along with many more years of happiness :)

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

Gosh it does seem like longer than that too me? I am surprised actually!
Happy anniversary to you both, CJ is still one of the hottest dolls out there and I hope you both have a lovely time on that special day (its worth taking the day off work for...shhhh!) :mrgreen:

Playtime
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Playtime »

G'day everyone,...

Well I wish you both Smoke and CJ a happy Anniversary in the coming days.
Celebrate life together and party hard!

Playtime.
Playing with dolls is a joy!

Kaori's Antics

WARNING:  The Dolls are starting to play back!

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

WOW, One year in the sack together already!! CJ is Awesome Smoke and may you and CJ have many more years of SACK time ahead of you!! That is where I'd be on my anniversary day! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

INFORMATIONS