www.wmdolls.com

1st pc seller?

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Mr Hammer

1st pc seller?

Post by Mr Hammer »

Read ROC, hoping this wont get me in hot water of any kind.

Not necessarily a scam, but a site out there selling 1stpc dolls under a different website, I am guessing. they have an extra 500-800 dollars tagged on to 1st pc's prices, using their videos, shipping with different carrier. they may have an agreement with 1stpc, so not trying to get anyones feathers ruffled. just noticed, and suspicious of someone selling their product a little bit higher than the manufacturer is all.

realsexydolls.com is the website. hope this won't get the moderator(s) irrate. I don't think its illegal to purchase one of these dolls and then turn around and sell it for higher profit, but if the customer were to go back about the doll for whatever reason, said person selling would point them to the doll manufacturer and not have a commitment to the product which I find wrong. a middle man stance on the transaction.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: 1st pc seller?

Post by Dollarhyde »

The best thing to do is to either contact the main doll company directly to see if the company caring the doll is an authorized dealer... most doll makers have sites listed on their site which are NOT authorized dealers or authorized dealers you can always do a little research to find out. Plus I'm sure the doll manufacture would appreciate the heads up on a fraudulent company. There are so many companies out their especially on the internet you never know unless you are dealing directly with the main company. There is always a minimum price a company will set which retails cannot go below but they can go above that price.
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

INFORMATIONS