www.wmdolls.com

Doll Rental

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Adams2016

Doll Rental

Post by Adams2016 »

Is this legit? amazingplaydolls.com/index.html. Anybody have any experience with them?
Last edited by AlexKnight on Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Disabled the link, we don't want to give them any traffic, and moved to Scam forum

raysmod
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Doll Rental

Post by raysmod »

Adams2016...I have no idea. However someone else here will know. Cannot see an address on the site which possibly doesn't look good.
Traceter and me have bonded. It happened quite magically when I looked into her eyes about 8 0'clock this evening; 12th August 2020. She looked at me, and even seem to regard me. No longer did she look through me or past me. Just like in AI, Traceter has imprinted herself on me. And how I welcome, SO MUCH, this!

Nightingale

Post by Nightingale »

It is too cheap and they don't have their own pics. I would not trust that one.

IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by IanEvans »

Yes, they keep saying "Real Doll", even though the pics are of BoyToys (and as Nightingale pointed out, Stacy's pics at that). :?

Meanwhile, rates start at $99, and they replace the oral and vaginal inserts for each customer...and wait, they bring the doll to you? 8O Maybe it turns out that the $99 is just for them to come to your house and let you see her, and if you want them to leave her behind then there's a $3000 surcharge... :roll:

Not to mention that their alleged use of a pressure washer for cleaning would likely cause severe damage. :(

Click above to view my albums. :mrgreen:

You never truly feel that another person loves you. You can only react to the way they behave towards you. And when I look in Caley's eyes and see that same bittersweet longing I feel for her, whatever part of my brain knows it's not real doesn't seem to care...

Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 47616902 »

Sounds way suspect.
Vanity of Vanities. All is Vanity.

Woden

Post by Woden »

A quick Godaddy whois search tells us the following:

amazingplaydolls.com was registered on May 10th 2012. It's registrant is Looney Productions, Inc of Tampa Florida, apparently owned by Steve Harper, who's telephone number, address and email (via gmail) are also listed.

The numerous typos on the sites pages certainly don't build any confidence that this site is actually going to deliver anything a potential customer is hoping for. I suppose a person could contact Looney Productions directly to further investigate.

All I can say with complete confidence is that I personally won't be giving Amazing Play Dolls my credit card information.

Looney Productions, Inc. Good grief. . .
Last edited by AlexKnight on Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Disabled the link, we don't want to give them any traffic

life-is-plastic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by life-is-plastic »

they don't even know their RealDolls from BoyToys !!

:haha4:

what a joke !!

INFORMATIONS