www.wmdolls.com

Inflatable Silicon Dolls from Asia????

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
rubberdollrider
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Inflatable Silicon Dolls from Asia????

Post by rubberdollrider »

I have noticed increasing references to "Inflatable Silicon dolls" being offered on DHGATE and similar sites as of late. First - how are silicon dolls being made to be inflatable? Second - what are the details of such? and Third - are these dolls good enough to use? They certainly look nice! How do they perform? Where are the valves located? How much pressure can they withstand? Is this for real or is it all just a scam? The prices being asked certainly seem to be way to low for what is being offered! Anyone out there in blowupdollland that can answer these questions? If not... who do you contact to find out?

IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Inflatable Silicon Dolls from Asia????

Post by IanEvans »

I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings, but anything you see on DHGate, Alibaba, etc. that seems too good to be true is indeed a scam. There is no such thing as a silicone inflatable doll. Such merchants steal pics of high-end dolls and claim they're inflatable, but whatever doll you receive (if you even receive one at all) will look nothing like the photos. :(

Click above to view my albums. :mrgreen:

You never truly feel that another person loves you. You can only react to the way they behave towards you. And when I look in Caley's eyes and see that same bittersweet longing I feel for her, whatever part of my brain knows it's not real doesn't seem to care...

rubberdollrider
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by rubberdollrider »

I suspected as much! Thanks for clearing that up!

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

As NotMyName indicated there is NO such thing as inflatable silicone... Places like the aforementioned while they make look really enticing should be running not walking away from those sites.

Originally the sites were meant to be a way to buy from China... however, it has become loaded with scam artists and fly by night outfits.

Your best bet is to always purchase from reliable sources. Yes, there are those who on occasion will get a great deal but that is not the norm. In the world of dolls just like anything else with a high price tag you get what you paid for. :D
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

INFORMATIONS