SexDollAmerica.com

US East Coast Doll Meet ---2013

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: US East Coast Doll Meet ---2013

Post by IanEvans »

Szalinski wrote:Anyone bringing a Ruby, Brazil or Presely this year? I've always wanted to - ahem - "see" one for real and I missed out last year.
Barring some severe financial disaster, I will be placing my order for a Ruby in just under two weeks, which means she'll arrive well in advance of the Meet. :wink:

Click above to view my albums. :mrgreen:

You never truly feel that another person loves you. You can only react to the way they behave towards you. And when I look in Caley's eyes and see that same bittersweet longing I feel for her, whatever part of my brain knows it's not real doesn't seem to care...

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

Szalinski wrote:Anyone bringing a Ruby, Brazil or Presely this year?
Hi Sz-man,
Jenna, (my Presley) will be there; Ellen, Cho, Wednesday, and Ami are also attending.

Monique, Houston, Kokeshi, Coco, Newbi, Azalea, Cattleya, Chichi, Fraidy, and Menace may also be there.

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

I was planning on bringing just Bianca and Teddy Babe so I could take my sports car, but I just can't fit all my gear and Bianca and a Teddy Babe without a roof rack and that doesn't fit on a rag top :)

So I might bring my professional light kit, Bianca, a TB and whatever dolls are missing in the mix of attendees from my Harem in my signature ;)
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by Bianca »

The UK meet is in October and they are now booked solid for the B&B. They are now booking at nearby places to stay.

Comon' folks, we still have a few rooms at our Hershey event and about 12 attendees committed at this point
xxxooo Bianca
COVERDOLL
Galleries at ...
Coverdoll | Doll Forum

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Hershey 2013 Meet and Greet May 3,4,5

Post by midiman »

The USA Doll Lovers Meet in Hershey, PA taking place May 3,4,5 is looking like our biggest meet to date with 6 women and 15 men from three different countries already committed to attend.

The B&B is booked up, but there are several nearby motels with excellent rates if you have not yet committed but would like to join us.

There will certainly be a big selection of dolls at the meet for those interested in seeing any specific brands.
Midiman...

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Re: Hershey 2013 Meet and Greet May 3,4,5

Post by deerman »

Sounds like a good time Midi ! :D

SNSlayer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by SNSlayer »

I'd love to go to something like this. I will not be back in the US by the time of this event, but is this yearly? Where else are there shows? I'm new to all of this and being able to see what's out there in person would be absolutely great. Anything East Coast would be pretty easy for me to attend.

The_Den
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by The_Den »

SNSlayer,

This event is annual. Or at least it has been for the last 3 years (this will be our 4th year in attendance), and I foresee it happening for a fair many more!!

Fox

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

20 people! Wow! How many dolls, has anyone figured?

We may need an even larger stage for the doll-group photo this year!
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

I had a total of 8 dolls last year, but am only bringing 4 this year, so someone will have to make up the difference :)
Midiman...

SNSlayer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by SNSlayer »

I hoping to be NOT in some 3rd world pit next May.I'm going to look into coming to this! Thanks for the info!

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

midiman wrote:I had a total of 8 dolls last year, but am only bringing 4 this year, so someone will have to make up the difference :)
Well, I'm bringing twice as many as I have before, that's worth something, I guess.
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

Szalinski wrote:
midiman wrote:I had a total of 8 dolls last year, but am only bringing 4 this year, so someone will have to make up the difference :)
Well, I'm bringing twice as many as I have before, that's worth something, I guess.
I may be down to two silicone as I may be driving two friends back to NYC.

If only two, they will be Bianca and my PIB. If I only have one passenger each way, then I will be bringing jessica drake or possible transporting Stacy's Body C doll is she decides to bring it.

I also will have a Teddy Babe. My Tokyo Doll won;t be coming as she fell off the bookshelf and broke her back and I have not had time to repair :(

So 3 or 4 max this year.
Midiman...

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Midiman wrote:I may be down to two silicone as I may be driving two friends back to NYC.

If only two, they will be Bianca and my PIB. If I only have one passenger each way, then I will be bringing jessica drake or possible transporting Stacy's Body C doll is she decides to bring it.

I also will have a Teddy Babe. My Tokyo Doll won;t be coming as she fell off the bookshelf and broke her back and I have not had time to repair :(

So 3 or 4 max this year.
All of your dolls are so cool- can't wait to see them in person, esp. your Jessica Drake, if you end up bringing her. :) Sorry to hear about your Tokyo Doll- that sucks. :(

Really hope Stacy decides to bring her Body C- that would just be awesome! I've been waiting a while now for this body to be released; now that it's finally come to fruition, seeing it in person would just be the icing on the cake. 8)

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

It is 12:30PM ADT Wednesday May 1, 2013. We are hitting the road for Hershey with a stop in NYC to pick up one of the attendees.
Not crazy about NYC traffic at 8am but at lest it will be out bound.

Album with high rez copies: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=4227

Will make a post after we cross the Canada/USA border...or if we don't.
Midiman...

INFORMATIONS