www.beautiful-dolls.com

MY elf doll

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: MY elf doll

Post by Elfie »

I think what you meant by "better" is because now she is fully equipped (w/ the rabbit ear). The lighting in her previous photo was "better" in my opinion; it focused on her body which made her look sexier than this one.
"HaPpy or S~a~D depends on your mind, nothing else can force you to be", so find a way to think positively and stay HaPpy
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13791

dollman2
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by dollman2 »

ikunjara wrote:I think what you meant by "better" is because now she is fully equipped (w/ the rabbit ear). The lighting in her previous photo was "better" in my opinion; it focused on her body which made her look sexier than this one.
yeah my only problem with the last photo was i didn't put the waist band and ears on .

i need to sort out lighting for better photos. :mrgreen:

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Elfie »

dollman2, how to remove her head, and wig? Just screw it off (head) ?
"HaPpy or S~a~D depends on your mind, nothing else can force you to be", so find a way to think positively and stay HaPpy

dollman2
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by dollman2 »

hey yeah you just unscrew the head the wig may be secured wit silicone?

Varkeo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Varkeo »

A cutie elf girl indeed! :mrgreen:

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Elfie »

I think the elf from BD is one of the cutest looking dolls in the market.

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Elfie »

Dollman2, if you send me your elf's head, I can do the neck mod. for you with friendly charge of $20 per head. I will make it even better than I did with my Ellie; otherwise, a full refund will be made. This is a mutual benefit because not only do you save money from getting all the stuffs and spending time messing up, I also get some money back from my investment (I still have a bunch of pigments and silicone left which I don't use anymore).

dollman2
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by dollman2 »

sound like a great idea to me but would need to sort out postage to you and back shouldn't cost much and $20 for a realistic neck is great . i take it you would only need the head?

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Elfie »

Now, my question is that do you want double layers or single later of the upper neck? Ellie's upper neck is doubled because I failed mixing the right color first time so I had to reapply again which made the upper neck thicker but it became more durable. However, I have to sacrifice the look a bit (less realistic due to the thick layer). On the other hand, the single layer would give a better smoothy and realistic look but I am not sure if it's tough enough; though the elastomer I used is claimed to be highly elastic and have a good tensile strength. Let me know which one is your preference.

You can take a look the difference on my "Elf Lovers" pages. The photos I took with her bald head represent the single layer (the ones that don't have matching skin tone and after I applied a new tone to match the skin, shown on the later photo with yellow dress. If I take off the black collar, you will see a thick separate layer clearly).

dollman2
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by dollman2 »

ikunjara wrote:
Now, my question is that do you want double layers or single later of the upper neck? Ellie's upper neck is doubled because I failed mixing the right color first time so I had to reapply again which made the upper neck thicker but it became more durable. However, I have to sacrifice the look a bit (less realistic due to the thick layer). On the other hand, the single layer would give a better smoothy and realistic look but I am not sure if it's tough enough; though the elastomer I used is claimed to be highly elastic and have a good tensile strength. Let me know which one is your preference.

You can take a look the difference on my "Elf Lovers" pages. The photos I took with her bald head represent the single layer (the ones that don't have matching skin tone and after I applied a new tone to match the skin, shown on the later photo with yellow dress. If I take off the black collar, you will see a thick separate layer clearly).

yeah the thicker neck would be better, i could get her something round the lower part of her neck so the difference can't be seen

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Elfie »

Alright, so here is the full line of address:

(Address removed, AlexKnight, please send personal information by PM.)

You can pay me through Paypal once you see the photo of your mod I will send to you as a proof of work. And once I receive your money I will return your mod head.

Regarding the round object to conceal the seam, I recently have an idea. Find a condom with the same skin tone of the Elf and simply cut across twice to make a rubber ring and use it as a fastener over the seam area. This allows to expose her neck without the seam being seen. Not sure, if it's gonna work. Just an idea.

dollman2
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by dollman2 »

sound like a good idea i will check out postal prices and let you know when i can send the heads.

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Elfie »

Are you in the U.S.? and btw, have you ever wanted to make your elf talk? Ellie can talk to me now, thanks to my lastest mod.... lol

dollman2
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by dollman2 »

im in the uk talking could be bad news i think i cracking up already.:mrgreen:

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Elfie »

wow, you know what. I checked the postal prices and ...sigh.. so expensive to send a small box of package to U.K.

Priority Mail®
International Medium Flat Rate Box
13-5/8" x 11-7/8" x 3-3/8" and
11" x 8-1/2" x 5-1/2"
Maximum weight 20 pounds.

is 47.95 dollars !!! already (I just put in "country of destination" in the search area).....
I would pay more than I earn :(
If you help paying this, it would be an acceptable deal for me, but for you I am not sure :(

Btw, Could you delete my quote containing my address to protect my privacy? Thank you.

INFORMATIONS