www.wmdolls.com

Doll for sale on eBay

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
hatch68
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Doll for sale on eBay

Post by hatch68 »

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lifesize-anatomically-correct-love-doll-Jane-Rhonda-Full-size-51-/160816567304?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item25716a1408#ht_638wt_905

I saw this listing on eBay and was wondering if anyone on this forum knows anything about these dolls or has any experience with them?
Last edited by AlexKnight on Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved to Scam Alert forum, and disabled links.

Barbarous
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Doll for sale on eBay

Post by Barbarous »

Welcome to the forum Hatch, I don't know anything about this particular doll, but I would not send money when all they show is the doll head. To me it looks like they lifted the pictures from a wig sales site.

tchon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tchon »

Unfortunately I do not have any experience with that seller, but I wonder too: why he shows a couple of mannequin heads with wigs when he claims to sell a full sized sex doll?

There is another listing by the same seller here:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Life-size-love-doll-anatomically-correct-LAURA-silicone-body-with-jointed-frame/150823965988?ssPageName=WDVW&rd=1&ih=005&category=73452&cmd=ViewItem
this time with pictures of a doll, but listed under "Computer accessories". I am not sure if the picture of the head and the picture of the full sized doll does match. Hm, looks at least like the seller is not very organized :?:
Looks fishy to me in any case, and I personally would not send this guy any money when there are other sources I find more trustworthy.

Barbarous
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Barbarous »

Hatch if you want to get a doll in this price range look at Beautiful dolls, 1st Pc, Maidlee, or Candy18 on the forum. Their websites will give you an idea of what you can expect for this price range. I am sure there are others too but this is a good starting place.

hatch68
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by hatch68 »

There is a number listed that I called to see if I could get more pictures and information about it, but got a recording that said to send an email to Peachtreeink, or Peachtreeinc I'm not sure, but PeachTreeInk is a legitimate ink and toner business, which may be why the other "Laura" listing was under computer printer supplies ... maybe they are looking to branch out?

The listing says US but the voice was most likely British. I may send an email to see if I can get more pics and/or information about it. If I find out more, I will post it.

I personally would not shell out almost $2G without getting much more info, but thanks for the advice!

hatch68
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by hatch68 »

Barbarous wrote:Hatch if you want to get a doll in this price range look at Beautiful dolls, 1st Pc, Maidlee, or Candy18 on the forum. Their websites will give you an idea of what you can expect for this price range. I am sure there are others too but this is a good starting place.
Thanks for the info ... I have been looking at many of those as well. I really do not want to buy from outside the US. The Candy18s look interesting, but they are a bit on the small side and to me have a bit too much of a "childish" appearance. I was looking for something in more of an adult size and look, but which weighs less than the RealDoll or PIB dolls. I may consider trying to make one by molding a mannequin ...

IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by IanEvans »

That pic is definitely a wig mannequin. Do not give this person any money. :evil:

Click above to view my albums. :mrgreen:

You never truly feel that another person loves you. You can only react to the way they behave towards you. And when I look in Caley's eyes and see that same bittersweet longing I feel for her, whatever part of my brain knows it's not real doesn't seem to care...

jonathann

Post by jonathann »

Mannequins Loutoff. I think.

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

Best STOP while you'r a HEAD 8O
I DO NOT even see an oral capability there :lol:

This may be a SAFER & best option: (Sales on TDF)
open link
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=77

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

The other doll n his website looks very familiar. I think it was for sale by Beautiful Dolls. So maybe this guy is another importer from China. It says it's filled with Polymer & weighs 35 lbs. So maybe this is a step above Real Solid Sex Doll, but below a full silicone doll. If the skeleton is wire frame, then I guess it could easily be done for that price.

hatch68
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by hatch68 »

I got a response to my email that directed me to this site: http://americanlovedolls.com/

They have several dolls in different price ranges so I guess they are importing them. Poking around on the site a bit it seems somewhat spurious.

Maybe someone recognizes some of the dolls?
Last edited by AlexKnight on Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Disabled the link, we don't want to give them any traffic

Axion
Former Member

Post by Axion »

There was another thread about that site a while back... complete scam. Read their buyer contracts very carefully.

"Term. This contract shall begin on the date of this contract, and end upon delivery and signature of recipient given to delivery agent."

In other words sign for the box and that contract is void. Good luck trying to recover when you find out what is in the box was not what you saw in the pictures.

"Risk of Loss. The risk of loss from any casualty to the Goods, regardless of the cause, will be the responsibility of the Seller until the Goods have been received by the Buyer. The Buyer agrees to submit photographic evidence of any shipping damage and Buyer may be entitled to replacement of the goods or a refund of his payment in full or in part at the sole discretion of the Seller.

In other words you can send us pictures but we will decide whether to refund you or not. "seller's discretion" is repeated throughout.

"Acceptance. Buyer will have the right to inspect the goods upon receipt, and within one business day after delivery Buyer must give notice to Seller of any claim for damages" "Buyer must specify the basis of the claim in detail"
"Failure of Buyer to comply with these conditions will constitute irrevocable acceptance of the goods by Buyer"

So if the seller isn't satisfied with your complaint well you are simply out. And by the way correspondence is only wanted by email.

if you are still not convinced..

"Force Majeure. Seller may, without liability delay performance or cancel this contract on account of force majeure events or other circumstances beyond its control, including, but not limited to, strikes, political unrest, embargo, failure of source of supply, or casualty"

So place an order then get an email stating sorry my supplier went out of business.. well you are basically out of luck because at that point the contract is voided with no guarantee that you will get your money back.

Besides a lot of those high dollar dolls are ball joint dolls and Barbies ffs
Someone needs to shut this guy down before he damages the legitimate manufacturers in the industry. :evil:

Barbarous
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Barbarous »

Hatch, First looks like a Dollsweet, Then Hitdolls,and several of the rest are sold by Beautiful dolls and at a much lower price.

hatch68
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by hatch68 »

Thanks for the info. For what it's worth, I was really more curious as to the origin of the dolls than actually making a purchase ...

Thanks again!

Barbarous
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Barbarous »

Hatch, want a real laugh click on the pictures and read the descriptions of the dolls.According to them the Rose doll is 5'6" when we know it is not even 4ft. The supposed Goth doll is a picture of Rose's body. All the pictures have been lifted from other websites. I must admit to some poor unsuspecting person it is a pretty slick website.

INFORMATIONS