exdollofficial.com

A new doll

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

skybird100000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

A new doll

Post by skybird100000 »

Well I got another doll :whistle: I first wanted to buy another porcelain doll, hmm no not true I first wanted another adult doll (165cm with big boobs) but after what happened to my 4wood doll I knew I won't buy a Sexdoll till they get much lighter (and I want silicon as it feels good) so another collector doll was on my mind (and still is :) ). But around that time DS doll posted images here of their dolls that I liked alot and bit later Mexd got one (http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 43&t=41000) and then I knew I wanted one like that for my collection. I am not gonna post pictures of the full doll as its the same as Mexd.

It was also interesting to find out how good Chinese dolls are these days and I must say I am pleasantly surprised.

So here is my review
Doll is 132cm with 2 heads. Color Lpink.
I ordered doll the 7th of May and got body 1 month later (DHL) and the heads this week (EMS). The fact I got heads later was because they were stuck at customs and when I called customs yesterday I prolly woke em up and today I got my dollheads. Next time I will only use DHL as those guys work faster.
But alltogether it was a very fast delivery. Communication with Steven was excellent. I bought bit dolls all over the world but never contact was as good as with Steven and they delivered in the timeframe they promised. She arrived in mint condition. A big +

Now the doll: As you know I already have 2 silicon dolls (a 4wood and a small Arte Tokio), my other dolls are vinyl or porcelain. Few Mannequin and few BjD.
So I can only compare to my 4 wood.

- Stickyness is way less then 4wood doll (beware I have 'old 4wood' and now few years later she is less sticky). A big +
- Smell is less then my 4wood and different. A big + as the smell of 4 woods bothered me. (but like the stickyness less smelly these days)
- Softness is comparable to my 4wood and that was a bit of a surprise so A +.
- No defaults found. A +
- Skeleton is weaker then 4wood but that I expected as this doll is made for other purposes.
- Stifness of skeleton is comparable to my 4wood doll (when I got her). This doll can stand without support but I dont think its a good idea to do it for a longer time as I think the skeleton will push through her feet (what happened to my arte doll). I will have to buy a dollstand for her as I want her to stand with my other dolls.
- I dind't take wired fingers this time as they will get damaged anyway sooner or later, for pictures its a miss and I wonder if I made the right decision.
- 15kg and this is a dream, so easy to move this doll. A big big +. How I wish big dolls would be like this ...
- The heads are very beautifull (especially the Dai head is great, only her tongue annoys me ;) ) and they are well made, as good as my 4wood heads. They are rather white however (pale). A little - for color and big + for beauty. I can use most of my wigs with Dai. The Dai head fits well on the body but she would fit better on a bigger doll.
- I got 2 wigs. A short brown that is good quality but the long black is realy bad. It lost like 30 hairs after I removed it to try another wig, and when I went with my finger through it more hairs were lost. I think this wig won't live long. Its the only negative thing I can say.

- There is no repair stuff included (hopefully I will never need it)

I am very glad to have this doll.

With one of my old wigs

The new short brown wig, she looks great with it. I messed with an editor to give her skin more color. The head stand is of 4wood.

I like these eyes more then the ones of 4woods.

Thats it folks :)

Edit: Picture of 4wood and Dsdoll heads. The DS heads look sticky but they aint, thats the make up.

DavidM09
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: A new doll

Post by DavidM09 »

nice review and comparison :thumbs_up:

Barbarous
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Barbarous »

Thanks for the comparisons and extensive review skybird, and congratulations. Did you have the heads and body shipped separately or did it just happen?

skybird100000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by skybird100000 »

Yes Barbarous I asked for separate.

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

Sky:

so glad your doll arrives safely and "on time"

great review, i think you will be pleasent with steven creation, Y Li is seated in my bedroom and she is a joy.

great pictures, now with your quality picts it can be justice to ds-doll heads..... soo cute!

your "He" head (right) have a inocent look , love the blue eyes on her.

its a first time for me to see Dai head, it is the same size as my Li?

about the wigs, they send two qualities, I got a blonde with top quality , on the other hand, the black one is not so good, the hair is soo thin, and keep static like crazy.

the big + is the weight (i cannot agree more with you) 15 kg is a blessing!.... I will be in line when anatomical doll make a juvenile petite light body

skybird100000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by skybird100000 »

Hey Mex no real clue but I guess yes. When you look at dsdoll all small doll heads are supposed to be 50cm circle :whistle:

I wait for a big light body grmm... :)

louislaine31
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by louislaine31 »

skybird100000 wrote:Edit: Picture of 4wood and Dsdoll heads.
Is it possible to put a DSDOLL's head on a 4woods' body ?
Is it possible to put a 4woods' head on a DSDOLL's body ?

" Pure eyes in the woods look for,crying,the habitable head " René CHAR

skybird100000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by skybird100000 »

Is it possible to put a DSDOLL's head on a 4woods' body ?
No, but if you remove the connection part out of her head and replace it it might be possible. If it will look good is another thing.
Is it possible to put a 4woods' head on a DSDOLL's body ?
Yes, the head wont be well fixed however and the effect is creepy; head is to big for that body.

ibella

Post by ibella »

*sigh* now I'm thinking about one of these.
I've spent a lot of money lately on little dolls, but this is just soooo pretty!
Maybe I pay off my credit balance that I ran up buying dolls and then see if the credit card company will up my limit for one of these...

louislaine31
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by louislaine31 »

skybird100000 wrote:Yes, the head wont be well fixed however and the effect is creepy; head is to big for that body.
Thanks for your reply ... Yes the head is too big for that body but not for the other ones ( 1,58m / 1,61m ) ... Bon à savoir ( Good to know ) ...

skybird100000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by skybird100000 »

Hope you can see the color of the eye well enough louislaine.

Image Dai
Image HE

louislaine31
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by louislaine31 »

Yes :D Thank you :multi:

..> Amber looks blue 8O ,doesn't it ?

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Wow, those eyebrows are just absolutely beautiful. Are those implanted hair?

skybird100000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by skybird100000 »

Dunno Louislane better ask DSdoll to be sure.
Mannequinfan, I dont know they might be glued.

louislaine31
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by louislaine31 »

Yes,it would be cool if Steven comes on that thread to tell us in which color are the eyes ...

..> look at these green eyes,they don't seem to be in the same color Image
dai_02.jpg
dai_02.jpg (20.61 KiB) Viewed 4804 times

EDIT : Maybe yes :oops: ... But I would like so much to know if your He's face has got amber or blue eyes ...

INFORMATIONS