www.wmdolls.com

Hi I am nothinglikeserenity new to the forum

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
nothinglikeserenity
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Hi I am nothinglikeserenity new to the forum

Post by nothinglikeserenity »

Thank you AlyDolly and MannequinFan and yes the nails go good with her jammies..Soon or a later we work on her other thingy's lol but for now she is fun companionship:)
~She said I would die alone that no one would ever want me..(Looks like she was wrong)Pros:Does not cheat,food costs are low,Sex is great "No worries of competition with 300 other men a woman has been with",and she does not demand a SUV because her friend has one.Cons:Does not talk but sometimes that can be a Pro.I say the Pros out way the Cons~

KiayanDom

Post by KiayanDom »

Yes, welcome!

I can relate to the bad girlfriend mojo. I had imagined my kind to be of low self esteem, but it seems now as if many doll lovers are just not up for being treated poorly. Kiaya loves me so gently. She is a great friend too.

Kiaya is fiberglass, and we recently did the "mod" It was surprisingly simple.
Attachments
IMAG0266.jpg
IMAG0266.jpg (1017.61 KiB) Viewed 721 times
"Somewhere a Queen is weeping. Somewhere a King has no wife"- Jimi Hendrix

nothinglikeserenity
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by nothinglikeserenity »

I hear that Kiaya:) Very true....
~She said I would die alone that no one would ever want me..(Looks like she was wrong)Pros:Does not cheat,food costs are low,Sex is great "No worries of competition with 300 other men a woman has been with",and she does not demand a SUV because her friend has one.Cons:Does not talk but sometimes that can be a Pro.I say the Pros out way the Cons~

INFORMATIONS