betterlovedoll.com

Sex doll: Is this the end of marriage?

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
wale
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Sex doll: Is this the end of marriage?

Post by wale »

dave7311 wrote:'absolutely!'.....It's NOT what people do to us, but 'What we ALLOW them to do!'
Sorta like a viscious circle that goes nowhere...'Quoting Dr. Phil' ;
'How's it working for you?'
'freedom of choice' / 'free will' is always an option , but most folks often fear 'CHANGE' to move on.
One of my favorite sayings; 'ANIMALS REACT / PEOPLE LEARN'

Staying on topic:
'I can honestly say; 'I have never had as much peace or apreciation for who I am since I became a doll owner' 8)
A piece of paper (marriage document) does not buy happiness / LOve.....'it starts from within and it's FREE of undesired dependancy/pretence/deceit'.......... 'Long Live Dollies!'
I LOve women and always will, but I am in control of who I am & all pertaining to 'my lfe'.

AMEN! :twisted:

ELVIS PRESLEY - Lover doll ( with spanish subtitles )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG3_4ZvwUSg
Attachments
Elvis -lover doll.jpg
Elvis -lover doll.jpg (28.14 KiB) Viewed 2895 times

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

:lol: Interesting, and I REALY ENJOYED IT! (never heard this one before today), but........
'This is more my cup of espresso!'
(still have'nt learned how to get YOUtube image on here ) :roll:

open link: (lyrics are intense towards middle) :wink:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3D8FjoXafU
Attachments
51J3NEGC5HL__SS500_.jpg
51J3NEGC5HL__SS500_.jpg (32.74 KiB) Viewed 2894 times

wale
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by wale »

COOl :mrgreen: and Awsome :glou:

wale
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by wale »

This woman agree with the Africans. What you think? 8O
Please take care with this site I not trust it.

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/Articles/Se ... nswer.html

Comment on "Real Sex Doll: Is Creating Intimacy with Silicone the Answer?"

I ran across an article about a whole subculture of men who purchase and have sex with realistic looking dolls, which can be found here: Just Like A Woman

Let me tell you, I was shocked and amazed at all the justifications for not only buying them, but for continuing relationships with these inanimate objects as if they were sentient beings.

Now, I will admit that there were a few things I did agree with in regards to the use of a sex doll, at least peripherally. I mean, if there are some sickos out there who have inclinations to rape or hurt women, then maybe this doll could appease that savage hunger?

Of course, there is the counter argument that rape is not about sex it is about control. How fun would it be to dominate a lifeless doll that is already bent to your will? Besides, a mentally damaged individual may simply graduate from the doll the way sociopaths graduate from torturing animals.

That aside, I suppose what I found most disturbing was the amount of hatred and venom I saw from men who claimed that their only reason for getting a Real Doll was for companionship. Comments about how women were stuck up, useless, or had only used or hurt them seemed a very common theme. I even visited a site where some of the “iDollters” congregated where they were gleefully talking about not dealing with head case females or having to pay to go out with them (but they were willing to pay 6 grand for a doll--go figure).

"Hey, six grand is cheaper than alimony" one chimed in.

"Women will soon be replaced and they will get all jealous!" another said happily.

I couldn't believe what I was reading. And they claimed women were the ones who were messed up in the head!

I have been hurt in the past too but it never occurred to me to replace all men with some kind Male Replica that would do my bidding. I have and always will look at men as wonderful beings despite having my heart stomped on by a few who were not so nice. I also enjoy human interaction and have no need to control people or make them do what I want all the time.

Not a member? Sign up is free and easy. Get answers to your own questions.

I also think it speaks of the maturity of the much maligned ladies that, despite being hurt and stepped on themselves, that male Real Dolls are hardly made or sold. For all the wailing I hear of women who call men dogs and players, not once did I hear one say that they think replacing one with an android was a good idea.

To that end, one guy even tried to claim that the use of a real doll was similar to using a vibrator.

Not even close.

When I purchase or use a vibrator, I am not doing it with the idea that I feel men are jerks--I do it to enhance pleasure.

On the flip end, some of these men have hatred for women that is so intense it boggles my mind. A hate so intense they would rather buy a doll then deal with their own inadequacies.

Instead of trying to see why they weren’t picked up by women they chose to run to a fake human being for solace. All this would be okay if they were simply using the doll in the way in which I use a vibrator--but I feel the Real doll movement is an anti-female one.

Now, if you are someone who has legitimate needs, say, you have been burned all over your body, are a shut in or have an illness that makes it hard to get around or even date, I can see why a love doll would come in handy.

But these bitter souls are pissed that women have the temerity to want to be treated with decency, love and respect. How dare she want me to acknowledge that she has needs or is alive? How dare she didn't just think I was the next best thing to slice bread and get naked cause I said hello.

On second thought, maybe a sex doll is good idea--if these guys are really this selfish and maladjusted it could be a great way to weed out the gene pool--Darwinism at its finest.

What really gets me are the men who say they wish to use these dolls to transition from one relationship to the next.

Does anyone else see how this may not be a good idea?

The period of time we take between break ups is to reflect on who we are, where we went wrong and to learn how to make better choices in the future. How can you do this when you are using a doll to mark the passage of time?

And then, you find a real life dream girl--a good woman who is independent, splits the check and pays her own way. She is of course human, so she is flawed just like her man. She will also have needs, so you won't be able to put her in a closet once you get done trying out 101 positions on her...

This woman will walk, talk, breath, have goals, and make you mad. She will also love you, listen to you hold you and take care of you when you are sick.

However, when you are used to getting your way can you ever go back to a give and take?

Women are not without flaw but neither are men--these guys espe

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

wale wrote:This woman agree with the Africans. What you think? 8O
Please take care with this site I not trust it.

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/Articles/Se ... nswer.html

Comment on "Real Sex Doll: Is Creating Intimacy with Silicone the Answer?"

I ran across an article about a whole subculture of men who purchase and have sex with realistic looking dolls, which can be found here: Just Like A Woman ...

Women are not without flaw but neither are men--these guys espe
Can't wait to stir up a shit storm on that site :) Will take a visit tonight and flip the table back at her :) She obviously suffers form low self esteem as she seems to think the value of a woman in a relationship is just sex and appearance. She places no value on conversation, love, devotion, interaction. And she calls US losers? LOL
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

Give them 'HELL' midi! :shakefist:

Some able-minded (know it all), obtuse (ignorants) & 'related' still have HOPE !'

nooserhang

Post by nooserhang »

I think there are ppl (such as that pastor or the woman from the posted link) that is so empty that they feel the only way they could be happy is by starting a fight wherever they go, they are so in need of attention that they have to attack others without knowing the stories behind them, they are also insecure and that's why they want all the ppl in the world to be just like them, which is impossible.

What feeds the minds of said ppl and stimulates them to show those nocive behaviors that commonly lead to wars is the ppl around them, please don't follow their game, they just want to fool us while we give them the attention we could be giving to our families/dolls/guitars/cars/pets (long list, I bet all of us have lives to be lived, not like the "judges" presented in this thread)
Vale más una sintética leal que diez armadas

wale
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by wale »

dave7311 wrote:Give them 'HELL' midi! :shakefist:

Some able-minded , obtuse & related still have HOPE !'

AGREE :shakefist: :shakefist: This is her face after Midi comments. :grab:
Dolls Lovers Liberation :glou:
Attachments
$(KGrHqEOKj0E4f)9R54MBOK4ESY!)!~~_12.jpg
$(KGrHqEOKj0E4f)9R54MBOK4ESY!)!~~_12.jpg (74.59 KiB) Viewed 2832 times

RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RainLover »

To rip a page from the Star Trek playbook:
"Tellarites do not argue for reasons. They simply argue." 0X
-- Ambassador Sarek of Vulcan

It's pointless to engage the haters. It's not a matter of debating a simple point of information; they, like us, are emotionally invested in their point of view, and it will take time and repeated exposure to the world of life size dolls in real world contexts (whether in person or through the media) to possibly change their minds.

:plaidskirt:
"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." -- Liz Taylor
"Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me." -- hipsters Simon & Garfunkel, singing about doll ownership before it was cool.

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by beardygoat »

well i read the letter from the woman who somewhat agreed with,,the article.
while mostly wrong in many ways i agree with many of her assessments of the issues of semi misogynistic views i also read at times being bantered about even here.
perhaps worse on some other doll sites?i do not know.

but i will disagree with her assessment that her dildo is not like our dolls. that is an opinion and not a fact. and some use them little for sex,like myself. owning nice things is fun.these are art.

and i will defend the lonely single Men by stating that unlike women men are very vulnerable in ways women will never be. a man must be invited into a woman's life or body. so the woman always has the power over sex. even with a stud . or it is an uninvited advance.

i know and see that even a less attractive girl or woman, can go find some man to lure in for whatever she wants almost any night of the week if desired and direct.
unless a man is a real looker or rich as shit this is not so easy to do on any regular basis.
i had an ugly buddy who got laid by asking ,never asked more than 30 women in a night to go home with one.
so perhaps it is the same. but the girls only have to ask one or two guys.

but shy men might never find love. ever.

and the already burned men do flock together at times. bashing women. i see many divorced GF of mine do the same. regularly. so tit for tat. some banter is cathartic and not evil. but not right if abusive.

i do love ladies and want to have someone again as in the past.
no issues against girls but still alone to keep the heart safe during the healing process.
you can not really lump all doll owners in one judgmental sweep heap.
how can one fault that logic?

BG

AlyDolly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: First star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by AlyDolly »

Wow that news articles was hard to to interpret at times .Religious cult leaders realy need to get a grip on reality! Its because of Crazy Nut Causes like this that ABYSS Creations requests that all buyers send in a signed faxs saying that its allowed to own a doll in the state that they live in before sending the doll out.

When i saw that email from ABYSS Creations asking for that fax before they would send the doll out I was like "Great now i have to spend money on a lawyer to get legal advice to find out if its ok with a bunch of old rish religious lawmakers for me to own an over sized babie doll just because she anatomically correct" :evil: jk :haha4:
Attachments
1318421845964.jpg
1318421845964.jpg (75.35 KiB) Viewed 2768 times

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

:shocked!: MG!!!

Me & Val are having a 'Cyborg Babie!'....... :robot:

I realize I need to do the right thing......, but who will 'Marry Us?' :?
(nevermind....'Gotta call Jerry!')
Attachments
10261258.jpeg
10261258.jpeg (233.03 KiB) Viewed 2757 times

RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RainLover »

dave7311 wrote::shocked!: MG!!!

Me & Val are having a 'Cyborg Babie!'....... :robot:

I realize I need to do the right thing......, but who will 'Marry Us?' :?
(nevermind....'Gotta call Jerry!')
LOVE IT!!! :thumbs_up:
Quick, get that dolly some pickles and ice cream!!! And a bridal veil!!!
:plaidskirt:
"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." -- Liz Taylor
"Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me." -- hipsters Simon & Garfunkel, singing about doll ownership before it was cool.

Playtime
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Playtime »

G'day everyone,....

AlyDolly wrote: ABYSS Creations requests that all buyers send in a signed faxs saying that its allowed to own a doll in the state that they live in before sending the doll out.

Seriously!??

I've never had such a request.

Playtime.
Playing with dolls is a joy!

Kaori's Antics

WARNING:  The Dolls are starting to play back!

AlyDolly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: First star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by AlyDolly »

I had lots of trouble in posting this reply. For some reason every word Id type would auto delete itself. I restarted my computer and saw that the post came out all wrong. I tryed to delete this post 13min after posting it but the red [X] box was gone and had no way of doing so . I edited the post and wrote this message instead

If anyone can and wishs to delete this post please feel free to do so cause i cant :splat:

INFORMATIONS