Video

Bianca Appears in London High Fashion Magazine (Video)

This section is for videos about dolls, people who own dolls and movies about and involving dolls.

Moderator: Swan

Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Bianca Appears in London High Fashion Magazine (Video)

Post by Bianca »

Hi everyone. When Midiman and I were in the UK last summer I was invited to model for a London Fashion magazine. Midiman had to extend our stay for 3 days to attend the shoot but I think it was worth it. It was very exciting but a very long day with a crew of seven, including my own hair dresser :)

The magazine forwarded their photos to us this month after they published them in their magazine. Kharn also shot photos and Midiman documented our experience on video. I hope you enjoy. BTW, I had to pose topless like some of the other models in their magazine because the pull over sweaters were a bit difficult to get on and they really were not sexy and hugging if you know what I mean ;) I modeled topless. They called their shoot Love Machine...but I'm not a machine. I am a RealDoll :roll:

To browse CoverDoll in another window CLICK HERE.
xxxooo Bianca
COVERDOLL
Galleries at ...
Coverdoll | Doll Forum

mission

Re: Bianca Appears in London High Fashion Magazine (Video)

Post by mission »

Very nice video. Shame that Bianca had to appear topless! :whistle:

I've loved Bianca ever since I saw Lars and the Real Girl a couple of years ago and she is still looking great. I'm pretty sure in the extras to that film they said they spent about 17 times the amount of time on Bianca's hair and makeup compared to the other actors. Made me laugh.

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

Midiman's video and Kharn's photos are better than the photos that appeared in the magazine/book, in my view. (I saw the hardcopy at Alektra's Castle.)

Yoube Bosley
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Yoube Bosley »

I wish my dolls had their own hairdresser. I like the blonde wig.

It looks like you got quite the workout. Nothing new to you; I'm sure.
So here’s what I’m thinking.  I’ll be Charlie and you can all be my angels.  Except you.  You be Bosley.

--- Peter Griffin

Photos of Dana and Amyliu: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=10735

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Thanks for the video of the shoot Bianca. :) And some very good images for that shoot. :)

I tend to agree with Everhard, not that I've seen the photos that Midi and Kharn took, but there is a much needed and practiced differing technique to shooting dolls as a pose to humans. But I still really enjoyed the images. :)

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Hi Bianca, great appearance :thumbs_up:
And to Midiman and Kharn: great production, nice vid&pics 8)

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

Who is the guy in the pic with her, is he from the fashion mag? Whoever he is, he fucking dresses well. My gosh! :o

[edit: just saw the video added, never mind]

Whose idea was it for her to be wrapped in plastic? What was the point of that?

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

Great video!!!

Narcissus, where is this man you speak of? I watched but didn't see anybody wearing killer duds... must be that I am from NYC,
but I wasn't taken aback by anybody except for Bianca!!!!!!

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

stacy718 wrote: Narcissus, where is this man you speak of? I watched but didn't see anybody wearing killer duds... must be that I am from NYC,
but I wasn't taken aback by anybody except for Bianca!!!!!!
Hi! :)

Maybe it's because you are in NYC and you might see guys like him regularly, but his looks took me aback! 8O
I think it's his hair, too.

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

narcissus wrote:Maybe it's because you are in NYC and you might see guys like him regularly, but his looks took me aback! 8O
I think it's his hair, too.

This is Raphael, the only one in the crew that consented to be face to cam and the only one in the group except for the Gemma, the girl who booked us that was cordial and made us feel welcome.

The photographer showed no respect for us or the doll...including the plastic wrap. They never even asked. I was shooting video elsewhere during that and they essentially ordered Kharn out of the room, which upon my return I had words with him and threatened to take Bianca and leave. He said if they damaged her he would pay for it. I said IF he damaged her he woudl pay for eh whole doll. Insulting the doll wrangler and not listening to their advice is not a good way to deal with doll owners ;) Perhaps Kharn and I were acting like mother hens, but Bianca is special and irreplaceable.

The deal was that after each photo set, we were supposed to have time to shoot our own. Unfortunately they were running behind and took down some sets before we even had a chance to grab photos or video.

For what that shoot would have cost if everything had been paid for at going rates it would have purchased ANY love doll currently available. Photographer, hairdresser, wardrobe, 2 man light crew, asst director, Agency rep, and 2 doll wranglers, a lighting truck full of gear, a 70's style South London Flat, and 12 hours from start to finish. We didn't get to take our tub shots becasue they were an hour over and the owners got home and ordered them out. Mommy wasn't too happy as she wanted to get her young kids to bed.

Kharn and Bianca and I were the last to leave after giving flat owners a chance to grab some photos with Bianca ;)

Then there was the motel they booked us in in South London.... Never seen so much security...even in the hall there was a security door.

Food was great in the pub next door ;)

Would we do it again? Not likely...at least not with that photographer.

The plastic wrap I think was probably to symbolize the way the 'Love Machine' arrived. They wanted to fool the viewers until the last reveal photo. I was disappointed they did not even show her face in any photos until the end, but then they had no talent for doll setup. I told MAP the agency that next time the3y want a decent shoot with a doll I'd connect them with Stacy. Mind you, she'd have to let me tag along as her doll wrangler :)
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

The guy in the photo seems to style himself on Flash Harry in the 2007 movie St Trinian's, played by Whatsizname (and in which Anoushka was played by Tereza Srbova).
midiman wrote:...a 70's style South London Flat...
South London is a big place, but I am intrigued. In 1987 to early '88 I rented a room in a shared house in Westcomb Park, where I stayed during the working week. Brings back memories of jogging to Greenwich Park, among other things. I digress...

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

midiman wrote:This is Raphael, the only one in the crew that consented to be face to cam and the only one in the group except for the Gemma, the girl who booked us that was cordial and made us feel welcome.
Good to hear, at least. I really like that photo of him doing her hair.

She looks nice in the pant suit slacks, but did the rest of it not fit her? What did it look like?

And in this photo:

That hair sticking out bugs the fuck out of me. I'd like to think that it would Raphael, too. :lol:

Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by Bianca »

narcissus wrote:She looks nice in the pant suit slacks, but did the rest of it not fit her? What did it look like?
And in this photo:

That hair sticking out bugs the fuck out of me. I'd like to think that it would Raphael, too. :lol:
We never say her in the sweater as we could not get it on. Bianca was not positioned for the shot which is why her hair is our of place :) Then again Raphael would spend 20 minutes fixing her hair and then the photographer would rough it up :)

You can digitally edit your copy if it bugs you that much :)
xxxooo Bianca
COVERDOLL
Galleries at ...
Coverdoll | Doll Forum

INFORMATIONS