HH69~3.jpg
HH69~3.jpg (483.26 KiB) Viewed 1888 times

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Double-Digit Inflation

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Super job - GreatSoul - your "gasp" Hannah N Agent 69 look ready to rock - wow what wondeful inflata-babes

I luv these inflata-babes as they are some of the best available and make great in pics as you have shown - great work - GS - :wink:

Happy Trails - :angel:

moomoo1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by moomoo1 »

Nice job Mahatma, but I say bring back Cadee! :wink: :P

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Hey, great work GreatSoul. Glad to see Hannah & Agent69 are still getting some attention.

GreatSoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GreatSoul »

yorktown wrote:I luv these inflata-babes as they are some of the best available and make great in pics as you have shown - great work - GS - :wink:
Thanks and I agree that they're really terrific, YT. My Sophia has lost most of her lipstick and isn't very photogenic these days. :( Hope things are great!
moomoo1 wrote:Nice job Mahatma, but I say bring back Cadee! :wink: :P
Thank you moomoo and hot damn is Nayaliya fine. Did you know that one of the Sinthetics photographers digs inflates? (his avatar here was of the back tatoo on the Sopia Inked doll). Is he still shooting for them?
dollroom015fx.jpg
dollroom015fx.jpg (155.41 KiB) Viewed 1788 times
airgirluvr wrote:Hey, great work GreatSoul. Glad to see Hannah & Agent69 are still getting some attention.
Hi AGL. How are things? That harem of yours is looking fine as wine! Thanks....I'll always love Hannah and Angie. Man are they great to sleep with. :)

moomoo1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by moomoo1 »

GreatSoul wrote:Thank you moomoo and hot damn is Nayaliya [sic] fine. Did you know that one of the Sinthetics photographers digs inflates? (his avatar here was of the back tatoo on the Sopia Inked doll). Is he still shooting for them?
Thank you GS yes Nata is a decent sort :P I'd rather feel her than feel hungry that's for sure.

I assume you are referring to Perry? Didn't know he ever worked for them, I thought he was just a talented enthusiast. At any rate I haven't noticed any new photoshoots from him in a while.

INFORMATIONS