realsexdoll.com

Bree Olsen ball gagged, ring gagged, dental gagged....

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
HoneyDoo

Re: Bree Olsen ball gagged, ring gagged, dental gagged....

Post by HoneyDoo »

I would clarify that my opinions in this thread were not meant to denigrate those who are into the practice BDSM. As long as there are two willing partners engaging in consentual activity and nobody is being maimed or killed,
what anyone does in their bedroom is their own business. However, the key word here is 'willing.' The lines can be blurred on this when viewing images of the nature of the bag photo.

You don't know what is going on in people's heads. Are they getting turned on by the thought of doing this against someones will? Are they turned on by the thought of strangling/killing someone?
That is the disturbing part when viewing such images. Are we seeing inside someone's benign consentual fantasy or the mind of a true clinical psychopathic personality? Just because the person sharing the images says it's all innocent doesn't make it so. It doesn't make it true, either.

That is why depictions of strangulation, suffocation and such can be very blurred and disturbing to someone like me who comes acrosss them. You just don't know if this is for real and someone saying, "I really dont want to hurt anyone" won't cut it. Who would admit it and draw attention to themselves? No disrespect to anyone in the BDSM community. I just would think the BDSM community would not want to share such images as it can give the wrong signals to those on the outside looking in and it might cause unwanted attention for all those who are into the activity and practice it responsibily. Contrary to the thread title, one does not simply see a depiction of being gagged in a submissive posoition. One sees a bag on the head and hands on the neck in a strangling position.

Again, I am not making any claims on the OP. The truth is, however, you have no way of knowing.

dollluver73
Ex-Member

Post by dollluver73 »

HoneyDoo: As someone who is in the BDSM community, I can tell you that we condone those who do it against the will of a perticipent. The hole idea of BDSM is SAFE, FUN, CONSENTUAL and I stress the word PLAY. Everything has to be consentual otherwise it is illegal. In BDSM we us "safe" words. "Safe" words protect both parties from being injured or going too far. When done right, BDSM is a safe and fun think to be into. Each person into BDSM has their level of what they consider extreme. But all in all we like to keep it fun and safe for everyone no matter how extreme it may be.
Its not nice to mess with a BDSM Mistress
Coverdoll Journalist: http://www.coverdoll.com
Global moderater: http://www.dollchronicles.ca
Attended LA and Vegas meets 2011!

Fenrisulfr
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fenrisulfr »

dollluver73 wrote:HoneyDoo: As someone who is in the BDSM community, I can tell you that we condone those who do it against the will of a perticipent. The hole idea of BDSM is SAFE, FUN, CONSENTUAL and I stress the word PLAY. Everything has to be consentual otherwise it is illegal. In BDSM we us "safe" words. "Safe" words protect both parties from being injured or going too far. When done right, BDSM is a safe and fun think to be into. Each person into BDSM has their level of what they consider extreme. But all in all we like to keep it fun and safe for everyone no matter how extreme it may be.
""As someone who is in the BDSM community, I can tell you that we condone those who do it against the will of a perticipent.""" WTF are you on about, condone an assault?????? Are you on something????????
"I don't have dirty thoughts.............I have unapologetically normal thoughts which happen to be intensely erotic."

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

lifelike wrote:perhaps it's not for you to understand
That's probably it. Thanks for the recommendations though. I'd rather read up on books with romance in them, not dominance. Books that have a man kissing a womans mouth, not placing a ball gag in her mouth; holding hands with her, not placing her wrists in restraints; hearing her breathing normally during sexual activity, instead of labored breathing due to oxygen deprivation; wrapping his arms around her, instead of wrapping her up like a mummy; a woman that can look up to a man for who he is as a man, instead of looking up to him, because she's on her knees in front of him because he's telling her to or else she will be punished; I could go on and on...

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

FENRISULFR wrote:
dollluver73 wrote:HoneyDoo: As someone who is in the BDSM community, I can tell you that we condone those who do it against the will of a perticipent. The hole idea of BDSM is SAFE, FUN, CONSENTUAL and I stress the word PLAY. Everything has to be consentual otherwise it is illegal. In BDSM we us "safe" words. "Safe" words protect both parties from being injured or going too far. When done right, BDSM is a safe and fun think to be into. Each person into BDSM has their level of what they consider extreme. But all in all we like to keep it fun and safe for everyone no matter how extreme it may be.
""As someone who is in the BDSM community, I can tell you that we condone those who do it against the will of a perticipent.""" WTF are you on about, condone an assault?????? Are you on something????????
I think he means "condemn". (or at least I hope he means that)

dollluver73
Ex-Member

Post by dollluver73 »

I ment to say we do not like forced. Read the rest of the response.

HoneyDoo

Post by HoneyDoo »

Agreed. I am not making claims about the BDSM community or those practicing it. I am just talking about depictions. They can send wrong messages. Everyone is decrying censorships and such. I would simply appeal to everyone's sensibilities to
apply a bit of self-restrtaint in deciding what you choose to share, so as to not give the wrong message. It can only hurth the image of the BDSM community and the doll community here, IMO. So, if people would think of it in that regards they might see why some people are upset. In other words, share responsibily.

All the cries from people of censorship, free speech, all that stuff....the truth here is a majority of visitors to this site will get a chill down their spine when viewing the bag photo--especially women. it will send wrong signals, regardless of intent. I leave it to everyone else to argue about free speech until they are blue in the face. I am talking reality and common sense.

I have the freedom to walk down the street in pink cowboy boots and yellow shorts with an elvis wig while playing an accordion. However, people are going to point their fingers and question my mental status. I have the right to do this but I have no right to complain when the finger-pointing happens. It IS going to happen and I will just draw uneeded attention to myself. People have free speech to point fingers, too.

dollluver73
Ex-Member

Post by dollluver73 »

HoneyDoo I totaly agree with you about the sufication pic. I personaly am not into that. Some people are. But it was disturbing to me to see that and it was taken down. Sufication is not normaly part of BDSM. That is more in the extreme end where very few dare to go. Fortunantly!

roustabout

Post by roustabout »

When we consider censorship, we must remember that free speech comes with responsibility. Free speech does not mean that you can say what ever you want without consequence. You must still abide by the social rules of the culture you find yourself in. Failure to conform can result in public condemnation as we have seen in this thread. What we strive for is responsible freedom. This is different than censorship which is often employed for reasons other then to enforce cultural norms. For example, politics, propaganda, and information control. These are the forms of censorship that most people object to.

INFORMATIONS