realsexdoll.com

Shoe Sizes for Inflatables

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
HornyBossKen

Shoe Sizes for Inflatables

Post by HornyBossKen »

Hi blow up gang,
Question for you. Getting a new doll and it will be the body type that seems to be pretty commonplace now (I just didn't know it because I was with the Aria for a long time). Aria didn't have feet and these new dolls all seem to which will be great. Can anyone tell me the shoe size for high heels for these girls?
Thanks!

-HBK

DollWhisperer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Shoe Sizes for Inflatables

Post by DollWhisperer »

Are you and your Aria parting ways? I've been thinking about getting some cheap but decent looking shoes to see if there might be some way to fit them on my Aria, as she's got some outfits that just beg for a pair of sexy heels.

Anyway, can't help with shoe sizes, but from what I've seen a lot of full footed airgirls seem to have pretty much flat feet that may not work out so well with heels. Just thinking "out loud"...

DW

AlishaDoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by AlishaDoll »

I would have to say they wear about a woman's us size 7. I tried an 8 on and it was a little big. Hope that helps!

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Yeah, myself, I never had much luck getting my girlz into shoes. I got some for them a while back which didn't fit width-wise. I had measured their feet, and according to the chart I had, it equated to a size 6.5. That looked right length-wise, but was way too narrow for them. I'm guessing it's because of the fact that they aren't really in proportion to a real woman's foot. I was thinking of trying a wide width one, but could never find anything worth buying, as there doesn't seem to be much of a selection of them.

I seem to remember a while back, others saying that they were using a size 8.5 successfully. Maybe with this larger size, they'd be wide enough to fit, although I'm sure they'd be really big length-wise. Another thing that bothered me with the heels was it seemed to put a lot of stress on the ankle joint/seam. I'd hate to have this cause a leak there. The combo of the extra weight & pulling that joint at an angle could cause trouble, IMO.

HornyBossKen

Post by HornyBossKen »

DollWhisperer wrote:Are you and your Aria parting ways? ]
Not permanently. I've got an Aria who sadly is leaking too much right now so I'm trying out some new dolls here in the near future :) I may get another Aria down the line because she's served me VERY well :)

Thanks the rest of you for the information. I guess I'll try something in the 8 range and see what happens but I won't invest a lot since it doesn't seem it's likely to work well.

Airgirluvr, did you notice any difference in any of your girls feet size-wise or are they all the same?

Alishadoll, what doll were you using when the size 7 shoes worked on her?

Thanks for the feedback everyone. It's cool to have a forum of experts to turn to with questions!
-HBK

dollluver73
Ex-Member

Post by dollluver73 »

The average womens shoe size is 7 1/2 to 8. One suggestion would be to measure her feet and take the measurment with you to the shoe store. A side note, Payless always has good deals.
Its not nice to mess with a BDSM Mistress
Coverdoll Journalist: http://www.coverdoll.com
Global moderater: http://www.dollchronicles.ca
Attended LA and Vegas meets 2011!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

airgirluvr wrote: Another thing that bothered me with the heels was it seemed to put a lot of stress on the ankle joint/seam. I'd hate to have this cause a leak there. The combo of the extra weight & pulling that joint at an angle could cause trouble, IMO.
Hi!

THe answer to that is boots
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

GreatSoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GreatSoul »

haremlover wrote:
airgirluvr wrote: Another thing that bothered me with the heels was it seemed to put a lot of stress on the ankle joint/seam. I'd hate to have this cause a leak there. The combo of the extra weight & pulling that joint at an angle could cause trouble, IMO.
Hi!

THe answer to that is boots
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Best wishes

Harem
Agreed. :)

AlishaDoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by AlishaDoll »

The Mail Order Bride was the one i tried the us w size 8 and it was a little big

http://racy.com/mail-order-bride-love-doll.html

dollluver73
Ex-Member

Post by dollluver73 »

Just remember with an inflata babe the shoe can be little smaller. After all she inflates into it ;). Just another hint.
Its not nice to mess with a BDSM Mistress
Coverdoll Journalist: http://www.coverdoll.com
Global moderater: http://www.dollchronicles.ca
Attended LA and Vegas meets 2011!

GreatSoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GreatSoul »

It's a size 8 (U.S.) for high end vinyl inflates with the molded feet (Hannah, Jessica Drake, Agent 69 etc.).

INFORMATIONS