First Post! Inflatable Doll Question

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: First Post! Inflatable Doll Question

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Good question - AD - i don't think anyones sells or wants to sell a bad doll - but these dolls are made in China and the company thats makes them is okay - but - with that said there have been some issues

Many are looking for a 7 grand doll from a 200 buc inflata-babe and are turned off - some find that they can't use the doll for a variety of reasons -

I can say that while my Hannah Harper doll is good she isn't the greatist she was at first a little hard to use but that was cause she wasn't finished well - she was rather hurried along and her insert was not seated propper - she has since gotten much better and she has been a qood doll for me - but - remember that ole car add - your mileage may vary - results not the same for all - they could have been talking doll too -

I have several of the NANMA made dolls they have been very good for me - and if i need be i would replace them with the same if they ever neeed too - but so far all have been good with some small repairs to most over the years

Happy Trails - :angel:

INFORMATIONS