realsexdoll.com

Hello from a New Member

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
HornyBossKen

Hello from a New Member

Post by HornyBossKen »

Hello Doll Fans.
I've been enjoying blow up dolls for years but never knew about this forum until this week! What a great place!
Can't wait to chat more with all of you about dolls you have or want, what suggestions you have, etc...
I started years ago with the typical cheap blow up entry type of doll, but I wanted something with bigger tits.
One day in an adult shop I opened a box of a mannequin head type doll and saw much more realistic looking breasts and knew I had to have that. I think it was a Ms. Wonderful or Aphrodite doll. I used those for a couple of years, each one lasting about 6 months until the leaks started. (I hear that woman on top helps prevent those leaks but I really like standing from behind or missionary so I just go with it and when the leaks come, I replace the doll.)
Recently I've been completely excited and happy with the Aria Giovanni doll. I've been using that for several years now and have gone through about 4 or 5 I think. I have a bag of sexy lingerie and secretarial clothes for her and love even traveling with her on business trips for some hotel room fun.
When I found this site I started seeing and reading about more dolls and I'm really excited to try the Hannah Harper, Agent 69, Jessica Drake, and Barbra Bucannon dolls :)
Can't wait to talk with all of you in forum posts and in the chat room.

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Hello from a New Member

Post by 1jayjay »

Hi HornyBossKen, welcome to the forum. :) Glad you found your way here. :) It's a great place, I hope you like it and enjoy yourself here. :)

INFORMATIONS