www.beautiful-dolls.com

Anime Sex Dolls. ( Custom )

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Time2Go
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Anime Sex Dolls. ( Custom )

Post by Time2Go »

beautifuldolls wrote:I like this :
hey Anna;

This pic is being used on ebay by a seller in NJ, USA. I have it in my watch list. Any connection to you?

Cheers from the Rock {NL, CA}

Time2Go
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Time2Go »

0X Well, it took a few hours, but I read every page in this thread and am more confused than before I started. Don't know what intrigues me more. These anime dolls or Anna herself, LOL. One thing for sure is I have every intention of ordering, but now have to decide which one is for me. I'm old school animation and never followed anime past Sailor Moon. Yes, I am dating myself {no pun intended}. At 50, I still remember how cute these girls looked, but somewhere along the way thought I was too old to be fantasizing about young girls. Even though I tend to date women my own age, their always short and younger looking than their age. My last girlfriend was 55, 4' 11", 110lbs with both incisors missing. A real hot mess. Picture if you can, the robotic female rabbit wil e coyote built to blow up in Bugs Bunnies face.{Now THAT would make an awesome cuddle doll.} The point is, I find myself once again looking for something to cuddle at night, until the next live in comes along. My 1st PC is just that. A piece. Not good for cuddling as I'm sure all here know. I'm thinking about the heat option for the same reason as the guy in the Polar Circle. I live on the beach in a small house in a very cold province. No exaggerating, my bed is 6' above sea level & the wind chill is often -20c or colder. Summers are nice, temps in the +20's, but nights can still be chilly. Would like to hear more about heat option from anyone that has it. Also, any recommendations for Anime characters. My preferences in real women are short stature, dark hair & eyes, medium size booty, medium to large {but firm, not saggy} breasts. No wonder I like dolls! :haha4:

Cheers to all from The Rock. :drinking:

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

There are lots of free Japanese girl's games all over the Internet where you can customize and dress your avatar. They might help you decide which options and colors appeal to you and which do not. It is not a perfect solution, but it can work as a starting place for figuring out what you want.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

xbadgerx
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by xbadgerx »

The heat option has been discontinued if I recall correctly.

DollAfficionado

Even if you store a plush/fabric doll in a cold room, they warm up quickly all by themselves; therefore, the warming blanket was found to be unnecessary. A fast way to warm an insert without causing too much damage would be good, but you can probably just use a common commercially available heating pad for this job.

Time2Go
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Time2Go »

xbadgerx wrote:The heat option has been discontinued if I recall correctly.
Thanks for the info. Saves me 50 at least.

Cheers

Time2Go
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Time2Go »

DollAfficionado wrote:Even if you store a plush/fabric doll in a cold room, they warm up quickly all by themselves; therefore, the warming blanket was found to be unnecessary. A fast way to warm an insert without causing too much damage would be good, but you can probably just use a common commercially available heating pad for this job.
Thanks D A

This gives me a great idea. I have a couple small heating pads with variable settings. I'll have to try them out. If memory serves me, I've seen low voltage pads before that use a small female jack at the pad end, with a small long wire running to a fist size transformer that plugs into wall. This would be perfect to slip under dolls skin at lower back. As long as its not bulky, might be what I'm looking for. Thanks again.

Cheers!

Ascendancy

Post by Ascendancy »

DollAfficionado wrote:Even if you store a plush/fabric doll in a cold room, they warm up quickly all by themselves; therefore, the warming blanket was found to be unnecessary. A fast way to warm an insert without causing too much damage would be good, but you can probably just use a common commercially available heating pad for this job.
When I warm my insert I fill my sink with hot water and put the insert in and let it sit for 5 minutes or so and its plenty warm enough.

You can also just use warming lube to if you want

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Hi there! I'm quite new here and found this site like last year after searching for dolls. I got a go from Japan's Papermoon doll and just receive one but I want to take a look at Beautiful doll products. Upon from seeing forum pictures upload by people who owned a doll, the faces of anime have different features and not the same to others or is it just me. Also, I liked the facial feature of the doll in @BeautifulDolls avatar same as my original character. (BTW, I'm an artist from deviantart) Anyways, is there like a custom head or head you can choose from? I know about the eyes but I'm talking about the head and or expressions. Also, in packaging, can we order 2 heads, 1 body and different types of wig? 1 packaging so I don't have to repeat the same thing over and over again. It's quite dusty in our area but in any case, how do you clean or washed the doll? I mean it's fabric, dirt should be quite attractive to fabric.

I'm really sorry if I ask to much and also one more, how do I get an avatar like what you guys have? Sorry for the trouble
DOLLAVIDALOCA

DollAfficionado

kyronami,

I have used the set the insert in warm water trick. My Doc Johnson inserts seem to take just a little damage each time I do this - not much but it adds up. Maybe a different brand of insert would tolerate the warm water better.

Ascendancy

Post by Ascendancy »

DollAfficionado wrote:kyronami,

I have used the set the insert in warm water trick. My Doc Johnson inserts seem to take just a little damage each time I do this - not much but it adds up. Maybe a different brand of insert would tolerate the warm water better.
Hm, never heard of an insert getting damaged from that. I'm using the insert that BD sends with the dolls, although I'd really like to switch to a fleshlight but I need to either get a smaller fleshlight or figure out a way to trim a regular one down to a size that will fit

DollAfficionado

The Doc Johnson inserts feel good and are easy to modify/trim; however, they do seem to take damage more quickly than other inserts. Worth the price? Yes. A Fleshlight is the only thing that has been better for me, but as you said, they don't function well as an insert. Whenever I see sales on Doc Johnson inserts, I usually pick up a few extra to have ready. I recently ordered 2 Noches Latinas inserts to use with my tan-skinned doll. I figure that I can cycle the two. After I need to remove 1 for cleaning, I can immediately replace the insert and have her ready in case I feel like a round 2.

skyknight

Post by skyknight »

Thanks, to all of you. I will definitely get one! Not right now, because I'm right in the middle of some really expensive prop building project: The Ghostbusters Proton Pack! And even when I've finished that, I'll have to save up for some months before I have enough spare cash again to get one. Think it'll be sometime next year.

It's really frustating, but on the bright side I'll have lots of time to think of an anime character to make her look alike. Well, it's not like I don't know anime characters, more like there's too many characters I like and can't decide which one I love the most.
xxxSaixxx wrote:My doll is based on a character that is 14 years old, BUT, in my fantasy she can be as old as I want. Sure, she's 14 in Evanglion, but she is 22 in my fantasy. Anime is ageless. Technically speaking, since Rei was 14 when the series came out in 1995, she is 32 now ^_^
Rei is okay for me, she's well developed for her age and looks more like 16. That's good for fantasy, but wouldn't touch in real life. But having a doll that's based on a kid character like CCS would be REALLY creepy. Cute but creepy because she's supposed to be 10yo. Series came out 1998, she would be 25 now, but having a doll that looks like her 10yo self would still make me feel like a Pedobear. Have to look for another character that is cute enough to win my heart and is not preteen.

mordecai989

Post by mordecai989 »

Has anyone done a Chii(Chobits) doll?

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

RJAce1014 wrote:Hi there! I'm quite new here... how do I get an avatar like what you guys have? Sorry for the trouble
Hi RJAce, no trouble at all, and Welcome to the forum.
You need to make 5 approved posts to get access to all of the Member features.
Once you are a full member, you can access the User Control Panel in the upper left corner
of the page and add an avatar, signature, etc.
Anyway, welcome and enjoy!
I'm a fan of the work on Deviant art, so I hope to see yours.

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

INFORMATIONS