SexDollAmerica.com

POLL:What is your Relationship Status ?

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!

My relationship status is...

Single - with doll
38%
Dating or in a relationship - with doll
9%
Married - with doll
19%
Divorced - with doll
10%
Widowed - with doll
3%
Single - without doll
10%
Dating or in a relationship - without doll
3%
Married - without doll
5%
Divorced - without doll
3%
Widowed - without doll
0%

Total votes: 663

Erika
Doll
Doll

Re: I Own A Doll And I Am

Post by Erika »

playtime wrote:
But what about those who have a Doll/s and are just in a relationship, not married?

Yeah, I was thinking about that to. Not that my boyfriend is having a relationship.

And there's quite a difference between never having had a relationship or currently not having a relationship or not wanting to have a relationship again.
This is my dollalbum, My (identical) twinsister Kim has her own album. We also have our own thread in the 4Woods subforum where we post our pics.

We had another sister Annika, her album also has a lot of pics of me.

janesays
Ex-Member

Post by janesays »

Playtime wrote:But what about those who have a Doll/s and are just in a relationship, not married?
Yeah,What's up with that?

Edit:BTW:The poll was never my idea in the first place Bianca.(See post below)You deserve all of the credit for thinking of it. I am not too into polls or numbers unless it is sports statistics.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by Bianca »

Vanessa wrote:I Own A Doll And I Am... other category, I guess. :roll:

(technically, single, but other category nevertheless for sure)
Single is it. Doesn't matter which gender or sexual preference.

Good poll janesays.
xxxooo Bianca
COVERDOLL
Galleries at ...
Coverdoll | Doll Forum

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: POLL:Doll Owner Status

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

Maybe this poll should be titled Forum Member Status.

DOLL OWNER status: Single, dating, married, divorced or widowed WITHOUT A DOLL

does not make sense.
My Doll Album is here!

janesays
Ex-Member

Re: POLL:Forum Member Status

Post by janesays »

ks wrote:Maybe this poll should be titled Forum Member Status.

DOLL OWNER status: Single, dating, married, divorced or widowed WITHOUT A DOLL

does not make sense.
You are correct ks because not everyone here is a doll owner. I believe that the majority of people that visit the forum on a regular basis are inclined to own a doll or at least are curious in a positive way about dolls.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

tchon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tchon »

I usually like to see myself in some of the minorities, but this time the poll is just a few days too late for me to push myself in a corner. Instead I am "single, and WITH DOLL" :D :D :D

Btw, how many of the "married - with doll" are actually married to their dolls? :mrgreen:

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Gramps wrote:I voted divorced. But when there are children and the ex-wife dies, it's virtually the same as being widowed.
That's a good question. My divorce was 24 years ago, I don't even know if my ex is alive or not! Last I heard her health wasn't that good, and that was almost a decade ago.

So if you get divorced does the title follow you all the way to the grave? Is there a statute of limitation? What if, even if you never remarry, your ex-spouse dies before you do? does that make you single again or a widow?? :crazyeyes: :silly:
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

Szalinski wrote:So if you get divorced does the title follow you all the way to the grave? Is there a statute of limitation? What if, even if you never remarry, your ex-spouse dies before you do? does that make you single again or a widow?? :crazyeyes: :silly:
All divorced means is that you have had the experience of being married at least once. I suppose could be like the army and award starts fro each divorce :)
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by Bianca »

Sure would like to see a larger sampling here :)
xxxooo Bianca
COVERDOLL
Galleries at ...
Coverdoll | Doll Forum

B3F11dolly
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by B3F11dolly »

Bianca wrote:

Gender and sexual preference don't matter, but as much as I'm still the same single doll owner, techically, I don't exactly identify with that, say since a year. There's no doll action going on and it feels like I never had a doll, or it's a distant memory, although the dolls are still here. I more like feel like category "ex doll owner who forget to sell the doll" or something like that, which surely isn't quite what category 1 means. :? I'm not the typical doll owner anymore, because, say... (to be cryptic enough to avoid a direct outing)... because - uh - I'm about to lose "basic requirement" to match that definition. Whatever... :roll:

Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by Bianca »

Vanessa wrote:
Bianca wrote:

Gender and sexual preference don't matter, but as much as I'm still the same single doll owner, techically, I don't exactly identify with that, say since a year. There's no doll action going on and it feels like I never had a doll, or it's a distant memory, although the dolls are still here. I more like feel like category "ex doll owner who forget to sell the doll" or something like that, which surely isn't quite what category 1 means. :? I'm not the typical doll owner anymore, because, say... (to be cryptic enough to avoid a direct outing)... because - uh - I'm about to lose "basic requirement" to match that definition. Whatever... :roll:
The "basic requirement" for single is to NOT have a relationship at the time and the basic requirement for "WITH DOLL" is to own a doll :)

Regardless of whatever gender or sexual preference you are you ARE, single is single AND you own a doll :)
xxxooo Bianca
COVERDOLL
Galleries at ...
Coverdoll | Doll Forum

Grenadier
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Grenadier »

Newly single and doll owner. I'm only 25 so think I have some time to find the right women and settle down.
[i]Are You drunk?..Not Drunk Enough.[/i]

B3F11dolly
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by B3F11dolly »

Bianca wrote:The "basic requirement" for single is to NOT have a relationship at the time and the basic requirement for "WITH DOLL" is to own a doll :)
I doubt that you understood what I wanted to insinuate with "basic requirement". :roll: :P

Never mind. :wink:

If it makes you happy, I will add my vote. But I won't match with ANYbody else in that category. :?

Debra
Former Member

Post by Debra »

Vanessa wrote:
Bianca wrote:The "basic requirement" for single is to NOT have a relationship at the time and the basic requirement for "WITH DOLL" is to own a doll :)
I doubt that you understood what I wanted to insinuate with "basic requirement". :roll: :P

If it makes you happy, I will add my vote. But I won't match with ANYbody else in that category. :?

It sounds to me like you've chosen the more,,,,,,,,,, well lets say "inflated and curvy category..................
http://www.flickr.com/photos/air_mattress/sets/72157625047918693/

B3F11dolly
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by B3F11dolly »

Debra wrote:
Vanessa wrote:

It sounds to me like you've chosen the more,,,,,,,,,, well lets say "inflated and curvy category..................
Huh ? :roll: :P :?:

INFORMATIONS