betterlovedoll.com

Move "Online now" to the top.

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
Boater
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Move "Online now" to the top.

Post by Boater »

Is there a way that the Online Now box could be moved up to the top?
I have to scroll down to see that box.
If it's the theme I chose, "Original", then what theme would solve my problem?
"You never close your eyes anymore when I kiss your lips..." "The Righteous Brothers"

Paleonaturist
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Paleonaturist »

Hi, Boater!

I'm in the default theme - I believe it's called "Helios" - and there's a "Who's Online" right at the top, on the right-hand side. There's another one at the bottom, which I felt was a bit redundant, but I suppose if you took away the top one.....

~B.

Ishtaria
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Ishtaria »

Hi,

The "Online Now:" which appears in the top block is a part of a whole block which displays additional information. The "Who is Where" block displays who is on and where they are.

If I remove the on that has the "Online Now:" stuff, then all of the other information in that block goes, too. If I move the "Who is Where" block to the top, then we have two block next to each other that contain the same information.

Realistically, I only included the "Who is Where" block to cater to the voyeur in all of us. Before I could move it to the top, I'd need to have the majority of members complain that they wanted that (because I am current under the belief that most people don't use it). So if you can get a campaign going I'll move it.

Ish

Boater
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Boater »

Hi Ish and Paleo,
Well it never hurts to ask. Don't change anything on my account. I find it interesting to see who is lurking in the forums at a glance. I can switch to Helio and be okay with that no problem.
Thanks for the reply.
"You never close your eyes anymore when I kiss your lips..." "The Righteous Brothers"

INFORMATIONS